Games you want to see made?

A new Vagrant Story, Persona 5, a real choice dependent X-Men game, a sequel to Alan Wake, and a Santa Monica game that isn't God of War.

Santa Monica is doing Starhawk.

Speaking of a real choice dependent game. I'd love it if Bioware was allowed to do a X-Men game. Or any game based on Marvel, i could see Planet Hulk working as a Bioware game.

Santa Monica is doing Starhawk.

Speaking of a real choice dependent game. I'd love it if Bioware was allowed to do a X-Men game. Or any game based on Marvel, i could see Planet Hulk working as a Bioware game.

I said same about x-men many times. Its why i was hyped for destiny as looked to be that type of game at first. now i'm not too sure. But bioware x-men needs to happen.

I was reading an article by Yathzee (you know, the guy behind Zero Punctuation) where he proposed an idea for a game where the player levels down rather then up. Ever since then, I've wanted to see a small game, something you'd see on XBLA, just to experiment with that idea, see if it could work.

I imagine it might work best as a strategy game. Have you defend a position with dwindling resources, learning to play creatively and make the most of what you have.

I still want the following :

Lego Superman
Lego Batman II
Lego Justice league.
A Dragonball tenkaichi style Power rangers game from MMPR to now
A Wonder Woman game that's God of war style.
A game like "The Movies" where you create shows and films BUT based on the Muppets.
A thundercats game where i can use the move-pad or Wii-mote to do the "Hoooooo" slash call.

Sadly none will happen I think :(

Chrono Lock, the true sequel to Chrono Trigger: a mission-based tactical rhythm roleplaying game involving parallel timelines.

It would be off the chain, yo.

Last edited:
Okay, here's one for you.

Resurrection Man

I actually have a bigger New Gods Kirby-inspired premise for the game, but here's the basic idea. You're trapped in a prison city. Your job is to escape, their job is to stop you. It's a puzzle-action-adventure. You die, lots. Sometimes that's the goal. See, rather than follow the old RPG template where your character is always getting better, the idea is that you re-spec your attributes with each life, determined by the consequences of the life that preceded it. You start off with one power slot but this grows as you get further in the game. The less spectacular of these, buffs and the like, are determined by reaching achievements in the past life, say, killing a certain number of enemies for a strength boost or dodging a number of attacks for a speed boost. The more thrilling typically come from the manner in which you die, and these become more powerful the more gruesome your death. Stumble off the side of a tall building and you come back wall jumping. Stumble off the tallest skyscraper in town and you're gliding like a flying squirrel. Get tased to death and you can shoot sparks from your hands. Throw yourself into the heart of an electrical power plant and you come back as living electricity. Killer, right? So you're planning your deaths, strategically and graphically in preparation of the obstacles that you're going to face and at the high end of play, you're trying to juggle accomplishments and deaths to combine the best string of powers possible.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back