DC Animated Universe - Timeline (v2.0)

@Jozaca I'm trying to make sense of how this all works together chronologically.
If you have an issue with some of my reasoning, please elaborate?
Nop, I was laughing at "Phew. That was a rough one."
When I put the "Haha" emote I literally mean "Haha", not "I disagree with that" as you use it

Holy crap, that Red Hood arc of "Batman: The Adventures Continue" really complicated things.

As for the rearranged order, a lot of it is due to the Mr Freeze and Nora kerfuffle.
She's dead in the aforementioned series. Which means a few things:
1.) In order to keep the "Batman Adventures" (2000s) comic run canon, I'll have to ignore the fact that while Mr Freeze's head was going to be found by "Wayne-Powers" in the original script - that one page was still cut from the story and thus the page itself can't be considered canon. So Victor found his way out of that somehow...
2.) Batman Adventures #15 ends with Nora searching for her husband in the arctic. I assume that didn't help her cure, the illness came back and it killed her; as we see her dead in the "White Christmas" story of the Holiday Special comic.
3.) Finally, Nora's dug up corpse is seen in Batman: The Adventures Continue, so it's the latest point of that whole storyline.
4.) Nothing in HQaB:TLL conflicts with the Nora ordeal. Mr. Freeze is just in a Arkham cell moping. I assume sometime after that he ended up in the custody of "Wayne-Powers" and they reconfigured him by the events of Batman Beyond.

And the Jason Todd Robin thing became complicated when Slade brought up 9/11 and the fact Tim Drake had finals he had to complete (which can occur in December of a school year.)

Phew. That was a rough one.
Honestly I'm okay with this, seems pretty right to me.

The Jason Todd arc was what led Watchtower Database to treat The Adventure continues as an alternate timeline where Batman Beyond didn't happen. But when they showed the near Crisis of 2009 I knew that It was no longer the case.

P.S. the Batman Adventure run Is actually pretty Good, for what I Remember.

The Jason Todd arc was what led Watchtower Database to treat The Adventure continues as an alternate timeline where Batman Beyond didn't happen. But when they showed the near Crisis of 2009 I knew that It was no longer the case.

P.S. the Batman Adventure run Is actually pretty Good, for what I Remember.
You really have connect the dots and treat it as loose or "open-to-interpretation" canon rather than 100% non-canon.

For example, Mr Freeze even says Nora left him for another man in the revamped "The New Batman Adventures" cartoon. The "Adventures Continue" comic keeps that canon, so regardless Nora dies in the end somehow.

I don't know how you Will do the BTAS section, since do that Is Like go talking a walk in Hell with Jar Jar Binks. But I know you have a Plan (thanks Dutch) for this.

I don't know how you Will do the BTAS section, since do that Is Like go talking a walk in Hell with Jar Jar Binks. But I know you have a Plan (thanks Dutch) for this.
Yeah there's about 100 episodes I gotta through lmao. Plus many more BTAS tie-in comics.

You really have connect the dots and treat it as loose or "open-to-interpretation" canon rather than 100% non-canon.

For example, Mr Freeze even says Nora left him for another man in the revamped "The New Batman Adventures" cartoon. The "Adventures Continue" comic keeps that canon, so regardless Nora dies in the end somehow.
Basically the same thing that happened with Joker and the Batman and Harley Quinn tiè in comics? I agree with you way, they're both great and serves to see how the modern DCAU connects to the future of Batman Beyond, so everything for me it's approved to consider Canon the majority of products which serves that propose.

BTW, if you find any BTAS or other DCAU episodes with flashbacks let me know because that makes a job a whole lot easier.
Ones without them I don't have to timestamp.

Basically the same thing that happened with Joker and the Batman and Harley Quinn tiè in comics? I agree with you way, they're both great and serves to see how the modern DCAU connects to the future of Batman Beyond, so everything for me it's approved to consider Canon the majority of products which serves that propose.
The thing with Joker and Harley, and the "Adventures Continue" comic did allude to this - Harley is such a broken mental nutcase that she will go back and forth between Joker, to Ivy, back to Joker on loop.

There is no true character development with her. She's as hopeless as the city of Gotham.

And I will time stamp the episodes with alternate universes, the Fifth Dimension or Phantom Zone, etc. when I get the chance.

I'm done for today. I got other things to do right now.

Okay, my Plan Is to use the order that I sended to you, since he did another Page about the placement of every episode, so that I have a "Canon" year for base. Then I Will send to you 5 episodes and tell you what I found out. Do you prefer to have the message here or I send them to your profile in private for not taking too much space?

Okay, my Plan Is to use the order that I sended to you, since he did another Page about the placement of every episode, so that I have a "Canon" year for base. Then I Will send to you 5 episodes and tell you what I found out. Do you prefer to have the message here or I send them to your profile in private for not taking too much space?
Here, please.

cos, when I do my projects, I usually take a lot of time, so if you have some advises or tricks that can tell me to how do this timeline projects more efficently than how I am doing now. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back