Avengers Young Avengers series discussion (spoilers)

Why wasn't he turned into a Skrull when the Super Skrull threw the Skrull bomb that turned his mom into a Skrull? Maybe Hulkboy is an orphaned or adopted Kree, or Kree-Skrull hybrid. Or a Kree-Skrull-Apache hybrid.

John Q. Public said:
I also think the parents (Giant Ant Girl's mom made up the story about the heart problem, I'd bet) and the Avengers trying to shut the kids down is going to be a subplot for as long as this thing lasts. As for the future origins, Freddy and Billy are Wanda's kids.

Everone keeps saying they don't think Cassie's heart problem is real, but didn't she have the same problem as a kid, which in part led to her father (Scott Lang) to become Ant-Man? I thought I remembered reading that.

Dr. Strangefate said:
Anyone catch the "she's not your mother", and "the empress told me to protect him"??

Anyone else expecting them to have Teddy be the child of the Skrull Empress and a Kree soldier???

Interesting thoughts.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'll take it.

I bet you say that to all the guys. ;)

So we've got giant girls with heart problems, non-super-powered yuppie fencing girls who want to be superheroes, and a gay Skrull of royalty. Wow. Just...wow.

Doc Comic said:
So we've got giant girls with heart problems, non-super-powered yuppie fencing girls who want to be superheroes, and a gay Skrull of royalty. Wow. Just...wow.

Sheesh, sounds like you're in perv heaven, Doc.

Doc Comic said:
Something wrong with that? :sure:

SPOILERS Buzzscope has a preview of the upcoming YA Special (December), which is due to reveal the secret origins of the team. However, one of the pages possibly spoils something, in particular the page with
Teddy and Billy pointing to a picture of the original Captain Marvel with a blonde haired kid, who looks awfully like Billy. Or is that Teddy? I always confuse those two.

Hit my click

Fuzzy Birds said:
SPOILERS Buzzscope has a preview of the upcoming YA Special (December), which is due to reveal the secret origins of the team. However, one of the pages possibly spoils something, in particular the page with
Teddy and Billy pointing to a picture of the original Captain Marvel with a blonde haired kid, who looks awfully like Billy. Or is that Teddy? I always confuse those two.

Hit my click
Teddy. Hopefully the rumors that it's his kid is true.
This looks really good too. I'll definitely get it because it's talking about their origins which is more interesting to me then them avoiding The Avengers and Their parents.

icemastertron said:
What is your problem with their orientation?
Because it seems forced. It seems like that due to the lack of gays in Marvel, they decided to make two members gay to be "hip" and politically correct.

So what the preview is saying is that Kid Thor (I forgot his name, "Wiccan" was it?) is Captain Marvel's brother. But wasn't Captain Marvel an alien? I know he shared consciousness with Rick Jones at one point, but does that mean he's also Rick's brother? I'm confused. This is like a soap opera.

Latest posts

Back