Wizard World Philly Diary '07.

I wish I had an authentic shirt like Houde. None of mine say "authentic" - they must all be fake.

The shirt also went really well with the orange baseball cap Houde wore all weekend. Seriously, I never had a problem finding these guys -- all I had to do was walk into a room and look for the orange hat. :D

The shirt also went really well with the orange baseball cap Houde wore all weekend. Seriously, I never had a problem finding these guys -- all I had to do was walk into a room and look for the orange hat. :D

That's how we found them at the show!

(well, except Ice didn't. . . but we still love Ice)

That's how we found them at the show!

(well, except Ice didn't. . . but we still love Ice)

And the orange cap served it's purpose.

Philly04.jpg

This is just the coolest pose.

Why does it look like Spidey's wearing a codpeise??

Philly07.jpg

This was outside our hotel and she was hotter in person. She had fishnets. Which are very sexy.

I still say that you look exactly like an old friend of mine, you could be his twin. But they do say everyone has at least one person in the world that looks just like them. I met my double's wife. She came up to me (thinking I was her husband) and tryed to kiss me until she realized I wasn't him. We got to talking and she showed me a picture of them together and I got to say I had a hard time telling us apart.

This is cause for a "Who Does Doom Look Like?" thread.

Frontrunners? That one kid from KrissKross.

Last edited:
Totally new idea.

I want to go to a con with a rival message board and scream at their posters: "YOU! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"

"Uh... I'm like, an office worker for..."

"YOU! (different person) WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"

"Asteroid salesman." (or what not)

"ULTIMATE CENTRAL! WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!"
"U-C! U-C!"
"YOU SEE N00BS! I BROUGHT MORE FANBOYS THAN YOU DID!"

Huh, huh?! :D

That be hilarious

In the one pic with CB she said you looked like Kanye West. In another pic, the one with you yelling at Max to wake him up, she said you looked like a black version of me.

She said Joe Kalicki looked like a friend of ours. I said he's probably masquerading as that friend, Joe Kalicki has wondrous powers.

That be hilarious

In the one pic with CB she said you looked like Kanye West. In another pic, the one with you yelling at Max to wake him up, she said you looked like a black version of me.

She said Joe Kalicki looked like a friend of ours. I said he's probably masquerading as that friend, Joe Kalicki has wondrous powers.

SexyNurse needs glasses thicker than yours. :p

Although the black version of you isn't that far off, eh Vanilla Bear?

Latest posts

Back