Wizard World Philly Diary '07.

Okay, that can offend me. I'm not even close to a phillipino anything. I don't even have the "stereotypical" Puerto Rican tan color.
you know i was kidding Ice, but if you were really offended i apologize i did not mean for that to have any racist implications or anything like that

Some LOLPhilly pics for your amusement

Maxsleeping.jpg

Picture175.jpg

Picture088.jpg

togwf1.png

Last edited:
I have yet to read this thread.

However, I must understand this:

You people met each other in person.

Then went onto the internet whilst altogether, to post to each other online about how you're meeting up with one another.

Last edited:
Ah, good times. Good times.

There was a recurring joke started by Mark Brooks about how it's always "Good times" - so for the entire con, everyone was going, "Bad times, bad times".

It... it was funnier in person, I swear.

I'll bet you're wondering what the story is behind this pic?

togwf1.png

Details to follow...

I so wish I had done what my heart told me to do. Once in Charlotte, go to the airport, get on a plane to Philly and spend one day with you guys. But it just cost too much time and money for it to be applicable.

Next time guys, I can't wait to con with you lot.

But Ice has to con by himself. Him and his suitcase of comics. Nobody cons like Ice. Nobody. Apparently.

FREEKGEEK!

I did not attend the con. I had plans.

However, I did get a chance to meet up with most of those who attended. So cool.

Hopefully next year I'll make it.

Saw Fantastic Four II -- Blah.

took Doom, Maxwell, and Joe to T.A.'s and headed home early for my trip to New York.

Here's the video on the interview BMB did with Quesada. Both yours truly and Maxswellsmart appeared at the panel. Click the video archive link to see the other parts.

Last edited:
Finally. The pics of TOG.

Philly01.jpg

Doom and Houde. After I met them at thier hotel because I was lost.

Philly02.jpg

First thing Doom does when I met him. Shows me his big black rod.

Take that as what you will.

(They both stole that joke from me. Bastards. Doom's a dick.)

Philly03.jpg

This where we all finally met up eating out chicken. Ice, his brother, his friend, Doom, and Houde. In Ice's and mine hotel room. It sucked compared to the others. It had a fancy bathroom.

Philly04.jpg

This is just the coolest pose.

Philly06.jpg

I don't see many big buildings being the backcountry hick I am.

Philly07.jpg

This was outside our hotel and she was hotter in person. She had fishnets. Which are very sexy.

I have more pictures, but I lost my cord to upload them. So you have to wait.

Latest posts

Back