2038 - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2
2040 - Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga
204? - Mad Max: Motion Comic Part 1
204? - Mad Max: Motion Comic Part 2
204? - Mad Max
2045 - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1
2045 - Mad Max: Fury Road
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe #1 (present day)
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1 (present day)
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2 (present day)

Most of the dates are my absolute speculation, by the way. It's based on the timeline retcon by Fury Road.
credits to Pro Bot

Has anyone thought of doing a timeline for the Ubisoft Multiverse?
i am currently taking a small break from my assassin's creed timeline for a rewatch of the recent season of doctor who before I watch the finale but will be back to it by end of day

on its second draft, been deep delving into what the calculations look like from the isu perspective watching everything from their early point in the timeline

Movie
Short
Comic
Video Game

2020 - Mad Max
2023 - Mad Max 2
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe #1
2038 - Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2
2040 - Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga
204? - Mad Max: Motion Comic Part 1
204? - Mad Max: Motion Comic Part 2
204? - Mad Max
2045 - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1
2045 - Mad Max: Fury Road
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Nux & Immortan Joe #1 (present day)
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa #1 (present day)
20?? - Mad Max: Fury Road: Max #1-2 (present day)

Most of the dates are my absolute speculation, by the way. It's based on the timeline retcon by Fury Road.
Quick question, does the NES Game also have an original Story or is it an adaptation of sorts? I played the Xbox one that ties to Fury Road, but I never played the NES one

That said, there's also crossovers with the Aliens series (which is definitely in canon) and also Judge Dredd vs. Predator, which is likely set in an alternate future of the AvP universe, seeing as it not only references the events of the first Predator movie and Predator: Concrete Jungle (the comic, not the game), but also features a descendant of "Dutch" Schaefer as a Psi-Judge assisting Dredd in his fight against the Predator.
This got me thinking about things.

I'm pretty sure all Dudge Dredd crossovers are canon to Judge Dredd, so technically a lot of AVP lore overlaps. I think most AVP crossovers could fit into the AVP universe, its just that it gets inconsistent since stories would occur in multiple universes.

Plus, in The Predator (2018), why would those guys be making fun of McKenna for saying he saw an alien if Superman exists? That would be shocking.

So:
Batman versus Predator (DC Universe: CANON)
Predator versus Magnus, Robot Fighter (Valiant Universe)
Batman versus Predator II: Bloodmatch (DC Universe: CANON)
Superman vs. Aliens (DC Universe: CANON)
X: Comeback (Dark Horse Heroes Universe: CANON)
Ghost: Trophy Ghost (Dark Horse Heroes Universe: CANON)
Motorhead #1 (Dark Horse Heroes Universe: CANON)
Agents of Law #6 (Dark Horse Heroes Universe: CANON)
X: Hell Night (Dark Horse Heroes Universe: CANON)
Tarzan versus Predator: At the Earth's Core (Tarzan Universe)
Batman/Aliens (DC Universe: CANON)
Predator versus Judge Dredd (Judge Dredd Universe: CANON)
Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties (DC Universe: CANON)
WildC.A.T.s/Aliens (Wildstorm Universe: CANON)
Overkill: Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator (Top Cow Universe)
Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator (Terminator Universe: AVP Branch?)
Superman vs. Predator (DC Universe: CANON)
Green Lantern versus Aliens (DC Universe: NON-CANON)
Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator: Mindhunter (Top Cow Universe)
JLA versus Predator (DC Universe: CANON)
Superman vs. Aliens II: God War (DC Universe: CANON)
Batman/Aliens II (DC Universe: CANON)
Judge Dredd versus Aliens: Incubus (Judge Dredd Universe: CANON)
Superman and Batman vs. Aliens and Predator (DC Universe: CANON)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: In Space No One Can Hear You Slay! (Buffyverse: CANON)
Archie vs. Predator (Archieverse)
Aliens/Vampirella (Vampirella Universe)
Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens: Splice and Dice (Judge Dredd Universe: CANON)
Archie vs. Predator II (Archieverse)
Predator versus Wolverine (Marvel Universe: EARTH-7642)
Predator versus Black Panther (Marvel Universe: EARTH-7642)
Aliens versus Avengers (Marvel Universe: EARTH-7642)

I'm pretty sure you could BS them all in the AVP universe apart from Buffy (since it's not really a Xenomorph apart from sharing an identical design) and Avengers (since the Earth is invaded in present day and they evacuate the planet based on the solicitations; guess the combined might of DC, Marvel, and Transformers can't beat Xenos in Earth-7642... really?). Even AvPvT can if you assume that John's message about the Human/Skynet war is a reminant from another timeline - obviously there couldn't have been a war when the AVP timeline covers so many years. Say that, perhaps, the Crypto-Terminators were sent back to the 1980s, and Skynet was never activated. Then they wait until 2381 to do the Xenomorph/Terminator gene-splicing, and John's sleeper virus travelled back with them to said alternate timeline. See? BS.

Oh, and aren't Weyland-Yutani part of the Buffyverse?

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure all Dudge Dredd crossovers are canon to Judge Dredd, so technically a lot of AVP lore overlaps. I think most AVP crossovers could fit into the AVP universe, its just that it gets inconsistent since stories would occur in multiple universes.

Plus, in The Predator (2018), why would those guys be making fun of McKenna for saying he saw an alien if Superman exists? That would be shocking.

So:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: In Space No One Can Hear You Slay! (Buffyverse: CANON)
Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens: Splice and Dice (Judge Dredd Universe: CANON)

I'm pretty sure you could BS them all in the AVP universe apart from Buffy (since it's not really a Xenomorph apart from sharing an identical design) and Avengers (since the Earth is invaded in present day and they evacuate the planet based on the solicitations; guess the combined might of DC, Marvel, and Transformers can't beat Xenos in Earth-7642... really?). Even AvPvT can if you assume that John's message about the Human/Skynet war is a reminant from another timeline - obviously there couldn't have been a war when the AVP timeline covers so many years. Say that, perhaps, the Crypto-Terminators were sent back to the 1980s, and Skynet was never activated. Then they wait until 2381 to do the Xenomorph/Terminator gene-splicing, and John's sleeper virus travelled back with them to said alternate timeline. See? BS.

since i'm both fan of the Buffyverse and 2005 IDW Continuity i can answer.

well if we say that the IDW stuff still happened Earth would be very weak, coz from 2008 to 2009 Earth was occupied by Megatron and we could say that some heroes died, so earth's heroes would be weak. Also from 2011 onwords Cybertronians went to cybertron, so they operates much there, so u can exclude them. Plus Megatron one of their stronghest was executed or in prison in 2018.

Yes in Angel season 1 the logo of Weyland-Yutani appears in some boxes, confirming their existance.

since i'm both fan of the Buffyverse and 2005 IDW Continuity i can answer.

well if we say that the IDW stuff still happened Earth would be very weak, coz from 2008 to 2009 Earth was occupied by Megatron and we could say that some heroes died, so earth's heroes would be weak. Also from 2011 onwords Cybertronians went to cybertron, so they operates much there, so u can exclude them. Plus Megatron one of their stronghest was executed or in prison in 2018.

Yes in Angel season 1 the logo of Weyland-Yutani appears in some boxes, confirming their existance.
also thinking about that, In this ipothetical universe Cybertronians are like one of the stronghest races of this universe, coz they conquered earth for 1 year, while aliens and predators didn't achieved that. Jeez I hope Predators don't go to cybertron for hunting.

If they kill off major Marvel characters, it's possible that Aliens vs. Avengers might be a dark alternate timeline to Earth-7642, like WildC.A.T.s/X-Men: The Dark Age.

I generally assume that the crossover happens in both the IDW Transformers timeline and Earth-7642. Earth-7642 seems to have a sliding timeline too. Deathblow/Wolverine places itself in 1982 and Wolverine is a member of the X-Men, and generally people seem to take that as being set in sliding timeline 1982, so not really 1982 at all. Team X/Team 7 #1 has a reference to who won the 1970 game, and it's supposed to be set when Wolverine was still working with Team X. The aforementioned WildC.A.T.s/X-Men: The Dark Age comic is set in the "dark future" of 2019.

I remember asking the question somewhere and they responded that they "imagine" that events before and after the Avengers/Transformers crossover are different between Earth-7642 and Primax 1005.19 Gamma. However, since lots of Marvel and DC events still occur in Earth-7642's timeline, it is likely that the same applies to Transformers.

Last edited:
Here's a timeline of all the AVP crossovers regardless of what reality each story belongs to, as a curiosity.

1719 - Prey
1945 - Tarzan versus Predator: At the Earth's Core
1987 - Predator
1991 - Batman versus Predator
1992 - Batman versus Predator II: Bloodmatch
1995 - Superman vs. Aliens
1995 - X #17
1995 - Ghost #5
1995 - Motorhead #1
1995 - Agents of Law #6
1995 - X #18
1997 - Aliens: Incubation
1997 - Batman/Aliens
1997 - Batman versus Predator III: Blood Ties
1997 - Predator 2
1998 - WildC.A.T.s/Aliens
1999 - Overkill: Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator
2000 - Superman vs. Predator
2000 - Green Lantern versus Aliens
2000 - Witchblade/Aliens/Darkness/Predator: Mindhunter
2001 - JLA versus Predator
2001 - Superman vs. Aliens II: God War
2002 - Batman/Aliens II
2004 - AVP: Alien vs. Predator: The Unrated Edition
2004 - AVP: Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem: Unrated
2007 - Superman and Batman vs. Aliens and Predator
2015 - Archie vs. Predator
2015 - Archie vs. Predator II
2018 - The Predator
2023 - Predator versus Wolverine
2024 - Predators
2024 - Predator versus Black Panther
2024 - Aliens versus Avengers
2040 - Aliens/Vampirella
2119 - Predator versus Judge Dredd
2122 - Alien
2125 - Judge Dredd versus Aliens: Incubus
2138 - Predator vs. Judge Dredd vs. Aliens: Splice and Dice
2179 - Aliens
2179 - Alien³
2381 - Alien: Resurrection
2381 - Aliens versus Predator versus The Terminator
4001 - Predator versus Magnus, Robot Fighter

The upcoming ALIENS VS. AVENGERS comic series is written by visionary creator Jonathan Hickman with stunning artwork by Esad Ribić. This is the latest comic in Marvel's 20th Century Studios imprint, and the first crossover of Marvel and Aliens.

The four-part epic is set in a new timeline many years in the future and features older, grittier versions of Marvel characters. It also will be the first-time readers will see certain parts of Alien lore in the Marvel Universe—like the home of the Engineers. In this unmissable series, Xenomorphs reach Earth, and the perfect organism meets a planet of superhumans. But who will be first to fall?

"Probably one of the coolest things about the project is how we've found really fun ways to 'Avengerize' Aliens and 'alien-up' Avengers," Hickman shared with Entertainment Weekly. "I think fans will be surprised at how elegantly some of those things fit together. It really turned out to be a chocolate-and-peanut-butter situation."

"Hickman and Ribić are storytelling masters, and they bring a cinematic quality to this that seamlessly merges the high action and soap opera that Marvel fans expect with the deep terror and cosmic awe that the Alien universe so inspires," Marvel editor Sarah Brunstad said. "Watching them cut loose across the entire lexicon of these two great franchises is jaw-dropping. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK—get ready."
Yep, my assumption could be correct. I guess it depends.

So:

I don't understand, "CANON" means canon to the Alien vs. Predator Universe or to their universes?

The DC wiki knows that Superman vs. Aliens is canon.

wait! Didn't Superman and Batman found Kara in the Superman/Batman comic series?

Sooooooo.... there are 2 karas on New Earth, cool

I think the Archie crossovers are canon too, which isn't that surprising really. I mean that in the sense that it's a multiverse crossover between two versions of Archie and there's serveral references to stories from both, and I think it gets put back to normal at the end (-ish?).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back