Slasherverse - Timeline

Just finished watching, and aside from references to the likes of Scream and Back to the Future (the latter being the movie's main influence),
Chris (the Sweet Sixteen Killer in 2023) also mentions Michael Myers in the final confrontation. Sure, it could be a tropical reference, but considering he's an amateur crime journalist who ran a podcast dedicated to the Sweet Sixteen Killer, well... whats not to say that Myers was one killer he looked into (similar to Leslie Vernon viewing Myers as one of the "legends")?
Also, the specific quote in question:
"Continue the story. It's hard to sustain interest in three kills 35 years ago. But now the Sweet 16 Killer's back, and he's a bogeyman. He could be anywhere at any time. Can't be killed. He's Michael fucking Myers!"
Sounds like a reference to Michael Myers as a pop culture character in my opinion.

Regardless, Salem's Lot (2024) apparently has a Christine cameo. I wonder what a Stephen King live-action timeline would look like.

IT, Christine, Cat's Eye, Cujo, (possibly) Pet Semetery, and Salem's Lot is one shared universe.

The Shining, Doctor Sleep, The Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Tower and Castle Rock are another shared universe.

I suppose you could connect them both.

Sounds like a reference to Michael Myers as a pop culture character in my opinion.
Ehhh, again, I gave my thoughts on it, so let's just say it's a "maybe"? Honestly, if we wanna, we could theoretically ask the director or something? IDK.

Regardless, Salem's Lot (2024) apparently has a Christine cameo. I wonder what a Stephen King live-action timeline would look like.
Christine? As in the car?

IT, Christine, Cat's Eye, Cujo, (possibly) Pet Cemetery, and Salem's Lot is one shared universe.

The Shining, Doctor Sleep, The Shawshank Redemption, The Dark Tower and Castle Rock are another shared universe.

I suppose you could connect them both.
Which version of Pet Cemetery?

Timeline 1
1962 - IT: Welcome to Derry 1x01-1x09
1975 - Salem's Lot (2024)
1878 - Christine
1983 - Cat's Eye
1983 - Cujo
1986 - IT (2017)
1989 - Pet Semetary
1992 - Pet Semetery Two
2016 - IT Chapter Two

Timeline 2
1966 - The Shawshank Redemption
1980 - The Shining
2017 - The Dark Tower
2018 - Castle Rock 1x01-1x10
2019 - Doctor Sleep
2019 - Castle Rock 2x01-2x10

Combined Timeline
1962 - IT: Welcome to Derry 1x01-1x09
1966 - The Shawshank Redemption
1975 - Salem's Lot (2024)
1878 - Christine
1980 - The Shining
1983 - Cat's Eye
1983 - Cujo
1986 - IT (2017)
1989 - Pet Semetary
1992 - Pet Semetery Two
2016 - IT Chapter Two
2017 - The Dark Tower
2018 - Castle Rock 1x01-1x10
2019 - Doctor Sleep
2019 - Castle Rock 2x01-2x10

Okay, so I checked, and thanks to the higher quality of the copy, I was able to get some screenshots of the mark from two of the characters from Blair Witch 2.
1728336848600.png1728336423586.png

@BMarrow @Pro Bot I'm 99.9% convinced that this is indeed the Mark of Thorn. The only reason it looked like the Þ was due to the lower quality version I had at the time giving off that look (as well as the angle of the character at the time), but the higher quality version pretty much confirms it.

Sooo, where do we start with adding Blair Witch? XD

Last edited:
Okay, so I checked, and thanks to the higher quality of the copy, I was able to get some screenshots of the mark from two of the characters from Blair Witch 2.
View attachment 2665View attachment 2663

@BMarrow @Pro Bot I'm 99.9% convinced that this is indeed the Mark of Thorn. The only reason it looked like the Þ was due to the lower quality version I had at the time giving off that look (as well as the angle of the character at the time), but the higher quality version pretty much confirms it.

Sooo, where do we start with adding Blair Witch? XD
Ah shit, here's a good starting place

Oh yeah, anyone planning to do a Danganronpa order at some point?
For anyone curious, some useful resources to use as a starting point:
f50.png

Latest posts

Back