PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

I give her this, she is good looking.

Her eyes portray alot of her sexyiness, in a cute lovable way.
Leave it to Houde to voice his rare approval in this thread in the most deadpan manner possible. :D

A lot of the times, I try to pick based on what OTHER people would think is cute, and not my own preferences.

And to be honest, it's absolutely difficult to find hi-res pictures or any other pictures with decent quality of Filipino celebrities, simply because everyone in this country seems to be either pretty **** at scanning magazines (unlike the scads of hi-res scans you can find of Thais, Koreans and Japanese). That or everyone owns teeny tiny monitors on which a 500x300 image is acceptable.

That said, I'd actually have an easier time using pictures of NON-famous Filipinas by using images gacked from social networking accounts. EDIT: Simply because they keep better images of themselves with a better resolution than Filipino celebrity fansites. Hell, I keep better quality images of myself.

But then it'd be just weird, for me to post about people I PERSONALLY know into this thread, simply because they aren't individuals who have chosen to make themselves into public figures.

Last edited:
She does really appeal to me in the first picture, but looks really good in the rest.

I'll get back to your favorite Japanese whatevers EVENTUALLY, but for now, consider this the last PG-Friendly Filipina Girl for a while.

I'm actually on a Korean kick right now. Just so ya know.

She does really appeal to me in the first picture, but looks really good in the rest.

I'm actually on a Korean kick right now. Just so ya know.
Well, I did feature a South Korean a while back.

I'd like to post about a North Korean eventually, but I say that only because my only image of North Korea is that of a bunch of stark raving mad nuclear power wannnabes, and the thought of a sexy nuclear power wannabe girl is quite alluring. ^____^

Well, I did feature a South Korean a while back.

I'd like to post about a North Korean eventually, but I say that only because my only image of North Korea is that of a bunch of stark raving mad nuclear power wannnabes, and the thought of a sexy nuclear power wannabe girl is quite alluring. ^____^

Stark raving mad chicks FTW!

But seriously Doom could punch them all day and they would ask for more.

Stark raving mad chicks FTW!

But seriously Doom could punch them all day and they would ask for more.
Sean Young likes it like that.

07-psychogirlz.jpg

Figured it would be time to re-post an index into this thread.

Here are
Ice's Dream Posse
, er I mean here are teh girls so far.

1. Anna Tsuchiya - 23-year old Japanese-Russian-American rock singer and fashion model, best known from Kamikaze Girls
  2. Rosa Kato - 21-year old Japanese-Italian commercial model/endorser and occasional actress
  3. Megumi Okina - 27-year old Japanese singer/actress, best known from Ju-On: The Grudge
  4. Heart Evangelista - 22-year old Filipina commercial endorser and music channel host
  5. Mandy Amano - Japanese-Irish-American model and commercial endorser, daughter of comic book artist Jeff Amano
  6. Aibu Saki - 21-year old Japanese commercial endorser and soap opera actress, current face of JAL.
  7. Anielle Santos - 21-year old Filipina print model
  8. Maike Evers - German-Filipina fashion model and beauty product endorser, also lifestyle columnist.
  9. Sonia "Pim" Couling - 32-year old Thai-English commercial and fashion model and former MTV VJ.
  10. Faye Wong - 38-year old Chinese pop singer and erstwhile actress
  11. Hyori Lee - 28-year old South Korean singer and actress
  12. KC Concepcion - 22-year old Filipina commercial endorser and former stage actress
  13. Anne Curtis - 22-year old Filipina-Australian actress and sometime commercial endorser

Because Iceshadow wanted a Korean.

Even though I hate every single one of them who live in my city.

07-pg-songhyekyo.jpg

07-pg-songhyekyo2.jpg

SONG HYE KYO

A 25 year old South Korean advertisement model and actress who made her television drama debut at the age of 15.

Her first major television role was in Autumn In My Heart, a TV love tragedy in 2000, and her popularity continued to ascend when she played a lead role in All In, a poker drama broadcast in 2003. Her most recent role was in Full House, a romantic comedy series about four young people living in a beach front house.

Computer graphics enthusiasts have come to recognize her when an Indonesian graphic artist created a CGI clone of her that was remarkable for overcoming some of the problems related to the uncanny valley.

Song Hye Kyo @ Asianfanatics: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=569
CGI Clone Song Hye Kyo: http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/tutorials/max/songhyekyo/index.html

Last edited:
Uploaded another three pictures, just so you can have another glasses pic.

Did anyone check out the link about the CG clone? It's actually really interesting.

their all hot asian chicks to me
LOL.

Actually, what really fascinates me is people's fetish for girl-women... by that I mean Asian 'babes' who happen to have very innocent or child-like or girly faces attached to voluptuous womanly grown-up and/or sexpot bodies.

It's kind of disturbing.

But as I've said before, I find people's aesthetic preferences towards women highly fascinating on a psychological level.

Because Iceshadow wanted a Korean.

Even though I hate every single one of them who live in my city.

07-pg-songhyekyo.jpg

07-pg-songhyekyo2.jpg

SONG HYE KYO

A 25 year old South Korean advertisement model and actress who made her television drama debut at the age of 15.

Her first major television role was in Autumn In My Heart, a TV love tragedy in 2000, and her popularity continued to ascend when she played a lead role in All In, a poker drama broadcast in 2003. Her most recent role was in Full House, a romantic comedy series about four young people living in a beach front house.

Computer graphics enthusiasts have come to recognize her when an Indonesian graphic artist created a CGI clone of her that was remarkable for overcoming some of the problems related to the uncanny valley.

Song Hye Kyo @ Asianfanatics: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=569
CGI Clone Song Hye Kyo: http://www.cgarena.com/freestuff/tutorials/max/songhyekyo/index.html
:drooling:

"Autumn In My Heart"? More like Fall in my heart!

Ok, that had to be the worst pun in the history of ever, but you know what?

WHATEVAH I DO WHA I WANT!!!

:drooling:

"Autumn In My Heart"? More like Fall in my heart!

Ok, that had to be the worst pun in the history of ever, but you know what?

WHATEVAH I DO WHA I WANT!!!
Bad punning must be the privilege of being a mod.

Or Piers Anthony.

So I love NBC's "Chuck".

And one of the many things I love about this show? Julia Ling.

I wish more girls at Best Buy would dress like she does on the show. I would have no defense for anything they try to sell me.

Hey ourchair do asians use racial slurs against asians from other countries? Like have you ever called someone from Vietnam a gook?

Hey ourchair do asians use racial slurs against asians from other countries? Like have you ever called someone from Vietnam a gook?
I'm sure all Asians do.

I think Filipinos tend to use them more than their fellow Asians. Not that I would know, because I don't speak the other languages, but Chinese people are colloquially referred to as "Intsik" (pronounced In-chik) and from time to time, it has a derogatory meaning.

As for me? I use them ALL THE TIME. I even have a t-shirt that says, "I hate Chinks" and wear it whenever I plan to go to anywhere in the Philippines in which the wealthy Chinese live. Hilariously enough, I look quite Chinese so I only get puzzled stares since most Chinks are too polite and uptight to give me the beating I so rightly deserve.

Back