Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

The presidential election system has probably been changed, due to Blip, so that there will be a US presidential election in 2026, in the MCU, in the same period of Secret Invasion, in November. In this case, Ritson only has a one term (2022-2026) and Ross get elected.

Ritson probably got capped (no pun intended) by someone upset over his anti-alien policy and Thunderbolt Ross was his vice president at that time.
Could be, but in the trailer of Brave New World, it is implied Ross has win a election, as he say ''lose to mustache or lose to election''.

Could be, but in the trailer of Brave New World, it is implied Ross has win a election, as he say ''lose to mustache or lose to election''
IIRC if a president dies in office, a private election process is held in Congress for the successor - regardless of the vice president being next in line.

About the multiverse: ''Sonyverse'' is current in late 2020 (Venom: The Last Dance) and FoX-Men universe in October 2024, i think The Marvels' post-credits scene is in November 2024 in FoX-Men unverse, one month after Deadpool & Wolverine and five years before Logan. In MCU is November 2026, when The Marvels occur.

Last edited:
I just hope the movie explains how we get from Ritson to Ross, but after The Marvels and Secret Invasion's lack of tie-in given how close they were in the timeline and both featuring Fury and Skrulls, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm fully expecting we just have to accept Ross was elected by the time of Secret Invasion and it just never came up. I guess Fury's "one-term president" line could be in reference to Ritson running sometime again in the future after Ross's term would have ended. Maybe Ritson went all extreme at the end because he knew his term was getting ready to end anyway.
If the movie doesn't explain, my headcanon would be that the US presidential election had a change, due to the Blip, and then there was an election in 2018 onwards, so Ritson lost the election of 2026, Ross win.

If the movie doesn't explain, my headcanon would be that the US presidential election had a change, due to the Blip, and then there was an election in 2018 onwards.
That would make the most sense, but I doubt it would be intentional.

That would make the most sense, but I doubt it would be intentional.
So the President gets blipped in May 2018 and the election is still two years away. I would imagine there is still a congressional vote on a successor like when JFK died in 1963. 2020 elections still happen on schedule.

Not many of you watched Y The Last Man like I did but that show showed how its literally still not up to the people at that point even down to "the person who was Second Lieutenant under a certain General" level of niche being who remains. Elections don't get bumped back that easily or fast.

So the President gets blipped in May 2018 and the election is still two years away. I would imagine there is still a congressional vote on a successor like when JFK died in 1963. 2020 elections still happen on schedule.

Not many of you watched Y The Last Man like I did but that show showed how its literally still not up to the people at that point even down to "the person who was Second Lieutenant under a certain General" level of niche being who remains. Elections don't get bumped back that easily or fast.

I mean I prefer and am hoping for an explanation, I just don't have the faith it gets addressed. I still wished they just killed Ritson in Secret Invasion with Ross being his VP and taking his place. Especially since we might have to theorize that's what happened anyway.

On Marvel Wiki, if the editor that created the pages for TRN999 is to be believed, there are aspects of the games that clash with each other (he doesn't specify what clashes). He requested the admins to give him individual TRNs for many of the games compromising TRN999.

A while ago, I watched movies (videos that feature all the cutscenes, dialogues, animations etc.) of those games on Youtube, but did not notice any condradictions. Perhaps I just didn't pay attention. I don't know what inconsistencies he is talking about.
Funnily enough, the guy claiming that the Next Gen versions of the different games are incompatible (and not specifying) might've been the same guy I went back and forth with on the MCU Wiki (didn't specify the clashes there either)

I didn't notice any inconsistencies either as far as cutscenes

Edit: Not the same guy, got confused bc I recognized the name

Last edited:
Also, many of the MCU mobile games were published by Gameloft. Spider-Man Unlimited is also a Gameloft game. Perhaps the MCU Spider-Man and Vulture that appear in Unlimited are from the universe in which the MCU Gameloft games take place in? That would mwan TRN1124 and TRN1344 are one and the same.

IDK if there's anything condradicting them being one and the same. I didn't play/watch the MCU mobile games or the Homecoming tie-in parts of the Spider-Man game.
This sounds based, but I only really have cursory knowledge of the Spider-Man Unlimited game's plot so I'm not entirely sure how the MCU aspects tie-in (beyond Anansi snapping its version of the Infinity Stones)

Last edited:
What I've gathered so far is kinda confusing as far as Unlimited's MCU Tie-In (this is my sidequest)

The Spider-Man native to the main Unlimited-verse has events on his wiki profile describing the Infinity War tie-in and receiving an Iron Spider Suit from that universe's Iron Man IMG_5739.jpeg

At the same time the game's entry of its version of Homecoming Peter describes Unlimited's Tony Stark mentoring him and giving him an Iron Spider to fight that same Thanos (mirroring the other Peter) https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Spid...acters#Spider-Man_(Homecoming)_(Peter_Parker)

Is Unlimited Peter's profile actually describing events Homecoming Peter went through, or did he give both Spideys Iron Spiders to combat Thanos?

As a One Multiverse True Believer I'm rooting for it being the same version, and them explicitly referring to the events of What If/having the same writer is a decent sign. At the same time she basically has no other point of reference so they could be introducing a 616 version of her and are using What If in the meta sense.

Considering that she left Sky World in her episode and the synopsis mentions her chasing an invader out of it, it's likely that Kahhori is just a native of the Comics' Sky World. (Current cope: Kahhori returns to the Tesseract Sky World periodically which leads to this)

=

=

My first thought, too.

Latest posts

Back