Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

View attachment 2477
See? It's all one multiverse guys.
To prevent a potential crashout over Spider-Man let me refocus on some pertinent business.

Explicitly referring to Loki's Sacrifice is huge for us One Multiverse True Believers. But I am kinda worried about Sylvie/the TVA crew just being Synergy lookalikes rather than the genuine articles bc that'd cripple the whole operation. Is there any more news about the TVA Miniseries that supports it being the same as the MCU's?

To prevent a potential crashout over Spider-Man let me refocus on some pertinent business.

Explicitly referring to Loki's Sacrifice is huge for us One Multiverse True Believers. But I am kinda worried about Sylvie/the TVA crew just being Synergy lookalikes rather than the genuine articles bc that'd cripple the whole operation. Is there any more news about the TVA Miniseries that supports it being the same as the MCU's?
tbh the TVAs that will be featured are the MCU TVA and Comic TVA.

Can the Next Gen versions of the Sega Phase 1 games fit into a shared timeline, like Marvel Database has them? (I asked about it on the MCU Wiki a few times but someone misinterpreted, shot it down, stood by it, and we went in circles)

On top of that how many MCU shared video game universes could there be? Stuff like the Big Pixel Phase 1 Promo games, Phase 2 Mobile Games, Phase 1 DS games, etc.

Can the Next Gen versions of the Sega Phase 1 games fit into a shared timeline, like Marvel Database has them? (I asked about it on the MCU Wiki a few times but someone misinterpreted, shot it down, stood by it, and we went in circles)

On top of that how many MCU shared video game universes could there be? Stuff like the Big Pixel Phase 1 Promo games, Phase 2 Mobile Games, Phase 1 DS games, etc.
On Marvel Wiki, if the editor that created the pages for TRN999 is to be believed, there are aspects of the games that clash with each other (he doesn't specify what clashes). He requested the admins to give him individual TRNs for many of the games compromising TRN999.

A while ago, I watched movies (videos that feature all the cutscenes, dialogues, animations etc.) of those games on Youtube, but did not notice any condradictions. Perhaps I just didn't pay attention. I don't know what inconsistencies he is talking about.

Also, many of the MCU mobile games were published by Gameloft. Spider-Man Unlimited is also a Gameloft game. Perhaps the MCU Spider-Man and Vulture that appear in Unlimited are from the universe in which the MCU Gameloft games take place in? That would mwan TRN1124 and TRN1344 are one and the same.

IDK if there's anything condradicting them being one and the same. I didn't play/watch the MCU mobile games or the Homecoming tie-in parts of the Spider-Man game.

Jessica Jones 1x07: "AKA Top Shelf Perverts"
I was rewatching this episode and there's a scene where Jess is begging Trish's mother for her to wait so Jess could look for her journal and Trish telling Jess that's it rude to stare. Wouldn't this scene be considered a flashback? If so it should be placed in 2000 after Jess leaves the hospital in "AKA I've got the blues"

I was rewatching this episode and there's a scene where Jess is begging Trish's mother for her to wait so Jess could look for her journal and Trish telling Jess that's it rude to stare. Wouldn't this scene be considered a flashback? If so it should be placed in 2000 after Jess leaves the hospital in "AKA I've got the blues"
Yeah sounds right, I'm not super knowledgeable on the Netflix show stuff so if no one corrects this I'll make that edit.

The Marvels Chapter 24 (1:35:48 - 1:37:28) [X-Men Universe]

This has a TRN (fan-assigned "Temporary Reality Number") designation, Earth-TRN1225.

December
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x01: "Orientation, Part 1" (0:05:05 - 0:41:44)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x02: "Orientation, Part 2"** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x03: "A Life Spent" (0:00:00 - 0:39:36)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 4x22: "World's End" (0:41:08 - 0:41:50)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x03: "A Life Spent" (0:39:37 - 0:41:20)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x05: "Rewind" (0:40:11 - 0:41:41)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x04: "A Life Earned"** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x06: "Fun & Games"** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x07: "Together or Not at All"** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:00:59 - 0:16:47)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:17:51 - 0:22:38)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:24:00 - 0:30:29)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:31:50 - 0:33:46)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:35:13 - 0:35:45)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:36:08 - 0:36:20)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x08: "The Last Day" (0:36:57 - 0:41:23)** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x09: "Best Laid Plans"** [Earth-TRN676]
**Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 5x10: "Past Life"** [Earth-TRN676]

All of these should be renamed Earth-17516 following the official designation.

Mornin' y'all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

To make sense of cross-overs, I've got different universes at different times.
Meaning, SonyVerse is 4 years behind, Venom LtbC is late 2020 in it's universe, but due to cross-over with Spider-Man NWH, it's at late 2024 in MCU time.
WebbVerse Spider-Man is equal to MCU, Maguire-SM is supposedly from 2024 in it's universe, same timeframe as Holland-SM. But RaimiVerse I have at late 2027, cause Garfield-SM is supposed to be from 2027 in RaimiVerse.

[I read all that somewhere quite a while ago, but can't remember where]

To my question:
Deadpool & Wolverine plays in March 2024 [6 years after Deadpool 2, Happy's visit was in March 2018], but happens after Quantumania in the MCU [reformed TVA, Loki S2 end mentioned Kang issue], so after July 2026.
If I place it in September 2026 MCU time, it would mean that Earth-10005 (original & reset, Logan is still 10005.17315 alt. future) is 2,5 years behind MCU time [subsequently I'd have to move the X-Men movies up in the MCU timeline (viewing order)].

How do you all reconcile this?

Meaning, SonyVerse is 4 years behind, Venom LtbC is late 2020 in it's universe, but due to cross-over with Spider-Man NWH, it's at late 2024 in MCU time.
I agree with you. Although, we separate the events per year, so that's why we placed Venom's post credits scene in 2020. I'm personally not against putting it alongside NWH, and maybe adding a note in the timeline document about it being 2020 in the Sony universe.

WebbVerse Spider-Man is equal to MCU, Maguire-SM is supposedly from 2024 in it's universe, same timeframe as Holland-SM. But RaimiVerse I have at late 2027, cause Garfield-SM is supposed to be from 2027 in RaimiVerse.

I think you might be thinking of one of NWH's writers saying Tobey's character is 43 in NWH, so his universe might be a few years ahead, but they don't mention it in the movie.

Deadpool & Wolverine plays in March 2024 [6 years after Deadpool 2, Happy's visit was in March 2018], but happens after Quantumania in the MCU [reformed TVA, Loki S2 end mentioned Kang issue], so after July 2026.
If I place it in September 2026 MCU time, it would mean that Earth-10005 (original & reset, Logan is still 10005.17315 alt. future) is 2,5 years behind MCU time [subsequently I'd have to move the X-Men movies up in the MCU timeline (viewing order)].

I think D&W would be fall because of the weather (leaves on the ground). For the TVA, I think they're in 2026, but they time traveled to 2024 to arrest Deadpool.

Last edited:

To my question:

yes each universe must be set at an independent time that somehow doesn't contradict certain events across universes happening within a chronology, the prime example of this is across the spider-verse taking place in early 2020 on earth-1610b but referencing the events of no way home which occur in earth-616[199999]'s 2024

yes each universe must be set at an independent time that somehow doesn't contradict certain events across universes happening within a chronology, the prime example of this is across the spider-verse taking place in early 2020 on earth-1610b but referencing the events of no way home which occur in earth-616[199999]'s 2024
Yeah, I've got the animated Spider-Verse at 4y. & 10m. difference. So AtSV I have slotted after SM:NWH in my timeline.

Last edited:
Deadpool & Wolverine's theory: I think some TVA's agents broke the rules, deciding to prunned some of major heroes of some universes (Blade, Elektra, Human Torch, etc), with the liar of their ''universes are dying'', since TVA prune only the variants of the branchs of the universes, the heroes that appeared in the Resistance are not variants of branchs, they are the ''main ones'' of his universes. The ''universes are dying'' is a liar of TVA, since in the end, the heroes of Resistance returned to his universes, the universes is still out there. The heroes that was prunned are not the ''anchor beings'' of theirs (I think Blade is the anchor being of New Line's Blade universe and maybe Elektra is the anchor being of Fox's Daredevil universe, since the Daredevil of this universe is dead and, in my headcanon, Tatum's Gambit is from Earth-838).

Last edited:
Back