Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

The place I found it on had a "30 second ad" of a guy putting random shit in a blender twice embedded within the video file itself (once after Deadpool hugs Happy Hogan and the 2nd time after Wolverine unsuccessfully stabs Cassandra - so subtract 30 seconds when between those two and a minute from the timestamp after the Cassandra moment. Plus first 1-2 seconds of the theater screen at pitch black at the very very start before the film, if that's in your version)
Someone putting random shit in a blender, you say? That sounds awfully familiar...

So, he'll be a Victor Von Doom with Tony Stark's face (probably from Pascal's F4 universe) and not an evil Tony Stark from another universe which is Dr. Doom, that's what I think. Like Johnny Storm/Human Torch from Storyverse (Fantastic Four 2005-2007 movies) has the same face of MCU's Steve Rogers/Captain America.

Last edited:
So, he'll be a Victor Von Doom with Tony Stark's face (probably from Pascal's F4 universe) and not an evil Tony Stark from another universe which is Dr. Doom, that's what I think.
Makes the most sense. My theory is Galactus will destroy F4's universe and the team ends up on 616. The credit scene then reveals Doom ending up there too and setting up Avengers: Doomsday.

Lol I've gotten so excited I've started counting down the hours. My wife is has taken offense that I seem more excited for this film to premiere than I was for our wedding but like...my wedding didn't have Hugh Jackman in yellow spandex sooooo
My 16 year anniversary was DP3's release date. I asked my wife if that was a good present. She didn't like that. We saw the movie the next day. Lol.

My 16 year anniversary was DP3's release date. I asked my wife if that was a good present. She didn't like that. We saw the movie the next day. Lol.
How is Reynolds and Jackman in spandex not a good anniversary present lol truly you were going to that movie for her...yes definitely...

I thought/ was hoping that DP would end up in 616 at the end of the movie and Wolverine and the X-Men universe would cease to exist. Wasn't that the original plan?

Back