DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

James Gunn's farts are probably more canon to him than an official tie-in comic. That's just how he is. I'm honestly thinking that whenever James Gunn has a canon opinion, we should all agree to ignore him. Otherwise, according to this guy, Marvel TV, Red Stamp tie-in comics, and I Am Groot are non-canon to the MCU. He should just stick to making movies.

I think this implies canon to DCEU not DCU

How funny would it be if this was actually canon and what's said in this game is what caused him to be blipped around the Omniverse/Multiverse before ending up in the DCU, assuming that's why he is said to have "disappeared mysteriously" in the Vigilante/Eagly comic.

How funny would it be if this was actually canon and what's said in this game is what caused him to be blipped around the Omniverse/Multiverse before ending up in the DCU, assuming that's why he is said to have "disappeared mysteriously" in the Vigilante/Eagly comic.

What other places would he go?

Sandman (Netflix) S1 EP2:
1729504004871.png

Creature Commandos:

1000015237.jpg
Earth-N52 is, or was supposed to be, the Pre-Crisis DCEU reality. (Seen in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Paragons Rising extra content)

Last edited:

The thing is, DCEU Peacemaker isn't really coming into the DCU anymore than Waller is. Events from the DCEU just happen to exist in the DCU timeline despite The Suicide Squad and Peacemaker S1 occurring in a different universe. There's no in-canon reason for it, it's just how it happened.

So, if Peacemaker from the DCEU went to the DCU, there'd literally be two Peacemakers in the DCU that went through similar events. If they didn't, then why is Rick Flag still dead?

I just see Mortal Kombat as an ending for DCEU Peacemaker as it stands.

Latest posts

Back