DC Elseworlds Timelines

Sometimes they screw up these things, there's not much we can do.

Haven't seen the movie yet but I know the ending.
I guess Arthur Fleck isn't the Joker, or at least, he's the "Clown" Joker taken out by the "Psychopath" (Comedian) Joker. How interesting... but ultimately pointless since this continuity is over now. I think it's cool though I understand why people wouldn't like it. This was never the Joker really, it was just a broken guy who was taken advantage of.

Sometimes they screw up these things, there's not much we can do.

Haven't seen the movie yet but I know the ending.
I guess Arthur Fleck isn't the Joker, or at least, he's the "Clown" Joker taken out by the "Psychopath" (Comedian) Joker. How interesting... but ultimately pointless since this continuity is over now. I think it's cool though I understand why people wouldn't like it. This was never the Joker really, it was just a broken guy who was taken advantage of.
yea honestly i think a lot of people are taking the "new joker" at the end of the film way too literally as an attempted connection to tdk, but personally i think it just goes to show that arthur was never going to be the clown prince of crime but continue to inspire others (i took this from the ending of the first film as well) while also showing how some fanatical followers will eventually get fed up with their idols not living up to their perceived potential

Given that I didn't like the first movie, I think I am going to watch the second one just because of the ending.

Latest posts

Back