Blade Cinematic Universe - Timeline

actually Nope. The Trophy section of the game had biographies, and stated that the Hybrids were normal animals to which they planted human DNA. So The Amazing Spider-Man 1's Rhino is a normal rhinoceros, not Aleksei. The human DNA they planted was from Aleksei. But still the Rhino is a normal Rhinoceros.
I thought it was stated in a bio from the first game that Rhino was secretly Aleksei Sytsevich?

Edit:

Here:

Last edited:
Yeah, the video games are clearly a branched timeline from the end of The Amazing Spider-Man.
It seems the mobile version of Amazing Spider-Man 2 is also a different universe, though I haven't played/watched it. I wish I bough it from Google Play when it was still available.

After watching A Bit of Everything's Blade video, I've made a few changes based on evidence I missed before. The November 12 date is exchanged for July 12. There's a screw-up in episode 6 that has a July date before it is exchanged for a very visible August 6th date. Episode 10 is a month after episode 4.

Blade's first two episodes are considered a movie on the DVD, with individual chapters that are even named, so I guess I need to treat it like one too.

Can the GBA game fit into the timeline?

Also just noticed that Trinity's Werewolf Ending was added (awesome) so I wanna ask if the deleted Morbius ending for the first movie contains any contradictions?

Can the GBA game fit into the timeline?

Also just noticed that Trinity's Werewolf Ending was added (awesome) so I wanna ask if the deleted Morbius ending for the first movie contains any contradictions?
I'll add it I suppose. The wiki is assuming it's not canon despite it being a separate storyline.

That's actually been in the timeline for a very long time. Regardless, the Morbius scene is part of a much longer alternate ending where Deacon Frost turns into a CGI blood storm. Uh, I mean... I guess that could be Earth-42222 if you really want to squeeze it in (and that doesn't even really work either), but... no, it can't fit.

Speaking of, it'd probably be cleaner to place Darkhold: Blade alongside the main timeline. I just re-read it and it should really take place in or after June 2000.
1000008073.jpg
"V2K June"
V2K is a newly implemented year system created as a result of La Magra unleashing a "V-Wave" and turning humans to Vampires.

Last edited:
It's not completely accurate, but you can send the pages to ChatGPT and ask them to translate it. I used it for one of the French Star Wars RPGs and it was about 80-85% serviceable.
Yeah, and it's better if you write the whole dialogue in one message so he understands words that may have contextual meanings. ...and also clarify before the dialogues where the dialogues are from and the context of the comic

If anyone knows Japanese, it'd be nice to get this translated. Figured it being very obscure, I'd list it prior to the timeline.
Rough DeepL translation:

Page 1:
BLADE- You're the RZA, aren't you? What do you want?
RZA- It's our job to hunt vampires...You know what? You half-bloods have no place in this...

Page 2:
RZA- I'm gonna hunt you down...Day Walker!
BLADE- Hmmm... that's great.

Page 3:
BLADE- Come anytime...
RZA- You don't have to tell me.
I intend to.

Page 4:
BLADE- But first...
RZA- Oh...I'm gonna have to clean up your friend first.

Page 5:
(Just action)

Page 6:
(More action)
RZA- Acho!

Page 7:
RZA- Nice work…Day Walker.
BLADE-…and you. RZA

Page 8:
BLADE- We have a common enemy. Vampires, we're gonna have to wait until they're gone before we can play this game. It's not too late.
RZA- Fine...But when the time comes, I will kill you. Don't forget...
BLADE- Oh...I'm looking forward to it.

Back