Batman: Arkham City (spoilers!)

Re: Batman: Arkham City

That sucks that Mark Hamill will no longer be voicing the Joker after this... He's to the Joker what Kevin Conroy is to Batman.

Makes sense that he'd want to move on though.

Gotham has special interest groups?

Oh, bajillions of them. Here's a few off the top of my head.

-Why Doesn't Anyone Respect My Genius, founded by E. Nigma
-Put That, Put That, Nora, Put That, Put That, Nora, Put That, Put That, Nora, Put That Nora Down, founded by V. Fries
-Nolan, Please Let Me Be Played By Javier Bardem. Please, Please, Pretty Pretty Please? I'll Break Someone's Back For You, founded by Some Guy In A Luchador Mask
-I Think That Poison Ivy And Harley Quinn Should Make Out, founded by The Internet
-I Refuse To Use My Sex Appeal For A Group of Chauvinist Pigs Let Alone One That Destroys Plants Every Day For Instant Information, founded by Dr. P. Isley
-So, Red, When Are We Gonna Make Out? founded by Dr. H. Quinzel
-...Dammit, Harley, also founded by Dr. P. Isley
-Get Me A Big Rock, founded by W. Jones

That sucks that Mark Hamill will no longer be voicing the Joker after this... He's to the Joker what Kevin Conroy is to Batman.

Technically he might. He signed up to DC universe online. And they the voices they had have all agreed/sign contacts to come back when they make expansion packs.

If they actually made The Dark Knight Returns into an animated feature, I'm sure Hamill would come back for that. He's a big enough comics fan that he'd know how pivotal it would be for him to play the Joker in it.

Beyond that though, if they give him a good send-off, I'd be happy for him to fully retire from the role. I'd rather that than having him awkwardly stay around for lesser incarnations.

If they actually made The Dark Knight Returns into an animated feature, I'm sure Hamill would come back for that. He's a big enough comics fan that he'd know how pivotal it would be for him to play the Joker in it.

Beyond that though, if they give him a good send-off, I'd be happy for him to fully retire from the role. I'd rather that than having him awkwardly stay around for lesser incarnations.

I wouldn't mind him staying around if he's up for the project. Either way he's been great no question about that.

Check out the Lastest Play station Magazine -UK

screenshot236676.jpg

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=261789

And here is a podcast over at gameinformer about this game.

http://gameinformer.com/b/podcasts/...ecial-edition-podcast-batman-arkham-city.aspx

If he's serious about leaving, he probably wouldn't go back for that. Also, he's a modest man, he wouldn't think he'd be "pivotal", quite the opposite. He'd be the first person to to say they should give someone else a shot at the role.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back