Ultimate X (Loeb/Adams)

Guys, im confused. If wolverine is dead in the present, how can he be Cable in the future?

Or is this new kid gonna be cable?

Alternate Timelines

This is the answer to your question robje.

sorry, DIB

Except there are no indications that's the case.

naw, in the awful apocalypse story they stopped apocalypse and prevented that future. Phoenix gave Wolverine his healing factor back and his arm grew back.

That interview almost seemed optimistic on the part of the interviewer. Which astonishes me. I mean, yes, the preview was better than Ultimatum, but so was Ultimates 3, and Ultimates 3 was ass. I find it so hard to get on board with the basic idea, because none of the characters seem original or intriguing in any way.

Last edited:
You may have missed the fact that the interviewer has already read the issue, not only the preview. He is more "knowledgeable" than us right now.

You may have missed the fact that the interviewer has already read the issue, not only the preview. He is more "knowledgeable" than us right now.

No, yeah, I know he has. And Comicsbulletin also responded relatively positively (3.5/5!). Guys....what if this doesn't totally suck?

Okay....
Kitty shows up, gives Jimmy Wolverine's box from Ultimatum and in it, among other things, is a holo-projector of Wolverine explaining he's Jim's real father. Not only does Jimmy have bone claws but he can coat them with adamantium by will (seriously) .

So now Wolverine figured out at some point who is son was but not his wife. And he had said son with said wife, to me, during the Gulf War when he was caged in Weapon X and hooked the Hudson's up together and gave them his son during that time too probably even though he was mostly animal like

Don't know bout any of you but Jimmy emerging from the wreck... He looked like Willem Dafoe

Oh and there was a preview for New Ultimates... It was trash

Okay....
Kitty shows up, gives Jimmy Wolverine's box from Ultimatum and in it, among other things, is a holo-projector of Wolverine explaining he's Jim's real father. Not only does Jimmy have bone claws but he can coat them with adamantium by will (seriously) .

So now Wolverine figured out at some point who is son was but not his wife. And he had said son with said wife, to me, during the Gulf War when he was caged in Weapon X and hooked the Hudson's up together and gave them his son during that time too probably even though he was mostly animal like

WHAT THE HELL, LOEB!?! WHAT THE HELL!!!???!!!

Don't know bout any of you but Jimmy emerging from the wreck... He looked like Willem Dafoe
Its pretty much a given that if you're face is melting off, you look like Willem Dafoe.

Last edited:
No, yeah, I know he has. And Comicsbulletin also responded relatively positively (3.5/5!). Guys....what if this doesn't totally suck?

Well! I think that theory is right out the window.

Well, I started reading thinking it would suck donkey balls and was actually surprised by the fact it didn't. It wasn't a wonderful read, but it was ok, kinda interesting. Loeb still needs to find new ways of getting readers to know character names, the lettering sucks, and the preview for New Ultimates was awful :p

Latest posts

Back