Teen Titans series discussion *Spoilers*

I picked a bad time to get interested in Geoff Johns and the Teen Titans then. I'll see what happens. I like the majority of his Robin run (except for the Batgirl bit), but I'm not sure how well he'd work with teams. And he's co-writing Titans East... is he going to address the crazy Batgirl issue?

I picked a bad time to get interested in Geoff Johns and the Teen Titans then. I'll see what happens. I like the majority of his Robin run (except for the Batgirl bit), but I'm not sure how well he'd work with teams. And he's co-writing Titans East... is he going to address the crazy Batgirl issue?

Supposedly it will be addressed "in the future." So this seems like as good a time as any to do so.

Supposedly it will be addressed "in the future." So this seems like as good a time as any to do so.

I was just reading the Newsarama comments and it appears that Batgirl was an editorial decision, but then I suppose we'd never know the truth.

Apparently it was also revealed somewhere that Slade was drugging Cassie, which explains her change in attitude... kind of crappy explanation, but I suppose it works.

I like what this guy's done with Robin, so I'm definitely willing to give him a go.

And honestly, I didn't really know Batgirl before OYL, so that whole thing doesn't bother me too much.

Oh, I'm willing to give him a try. I didn't mean to imply anything bad about Beechen (don't read what I said!), it just sucks Johns is leaving.

Beechen's first half-dozen Robins were ultimately pretty decent, and I have heard as well that Batgirl was an editorial decision (probably due to the new Batwoman), but I'd have to read a lot more I like by him to be excited about him replacing one of my favorite writers on a book.

Oh, I'm willing to give him a try. I didn't mean to imply anything bad about Beechen (don't read what I said!), it just sucks Johns is leaving.

Beechen's first half-dozen Robins were ultimately pretty decent, and I have heard as well that Batgirl was an editorial decision (probably due to the new Batwoman), but I'd have to read a lot more I like by him to be excited about him replacing one of my favorite writers on a book.

You're right. Johns' run on Teen Titans has been most excellent.

I just noticed Wonder Girl is starting at a glass window that says "ADORNMENTS". She then mutters "ARES."

ADORNMENTS. :)

Deathstroke made her crazy during WW3 aperantly.

Yeah, I just read the latest issue. He's drugging her, and keeping her under his control.

Deathstroke and the Titans East rule.

Even their Titans Tower is Bad ***.

And im happy to see Inertia and Match back(though am i the only person who thinks that Inertia should have change his code name to Kid Zoom? eh and why is Match all Bizaro like now?)

EEK!!!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

Batgirl isn't evil. I hope she kicks Slade's ***.

I wouldt get too excited just yet from what ive heard cassie goes to deathstroke during WW3. and she is trying to kill supergirl in an upcomming issue.

and she killed someone...she may be brainwashed but i doubt batsy will forgive an forget.

Wait...does this mean Deathstroke is really running the league of Shadows?

Yes, I immediately had that thought when I realised Deathstroke was controlling Cassie.

Deathstroke leading The League of Assassins is ****ing awesome.

I wouldt get too excited just yet from what ive heard cassie goes to deathstroke during WW3. and she is trying to kill supergirl in an upcomming issue.

and she killed someone...she may be brainwashed but i doubt batsy will forgive an forget.

Wait...does this mean Deathstroke is really running the league of Shadows?

Wonder Woman killed someone. Batman would understand.

And don't burst my bubble.

Latest posts

Back