Spider-Verse - Timeline

Why the angry react, @JudgeDreddpool ?
Because of your comment about the manga's cover. That said, I'm not really interested in having a debate over manga covers RN, since I've been having somewhat of a stressful day after some family problems, and watching horror movies is the only way I'm keeping my cool, which is ironic, since usually, those tend to "inspire" copycat killers.

Because of your comment about the manga's cover. That said, I'm not really interested in having a debate over manga covers RN, since I've been having somewhat of a stressful day after some family problems, and watching horror movies is the only way I'm keeping my cool, which is ironic, since usually, those tend to "inspire" copycat killers.
Don't murder your family I guess

I'm sorry you're having a stressful day. :(

Don't murder your family I guess
... dude, I'm not THAT mad. And besides, I genuinely love my family, plus I can't stand IRL blood (which is ironic as I dig the gore in slasher movies and other shows like The Boys).
I'm sorry you're having a stressful day. :(
It's fine. I'm just... a little annoyed with life itself. But I'll make it. Might as well also order some takeaway to eat later.

the spiderwithin has just been released
finally!!!!, I put it around the 20ish of October 2019, a few days before Halloween as Miles' dad is watching scary movies which feels like something one would do just before Halloween to get into the spirit of things. so yeah, anywhere from a few days to a week before Halloween 2019, I have Across the Spider-Verse in March 2020. hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back