Spider-Verse - Timeline

Spider-Man looked pretty good from memory. Doc Ock did too... before he became Superior Japan-Girl.

Guys, maybe a stupid question, but how would you like to explain that Miguel mentions Spider-Man and Doctor Strange from the MCU in 2020 in ATSV, when the events of No Way Home are in 2024? Is it as simple as saying the MCU is 4 years ahead of the Miles and Gwen universes, or some kind of crazy and complex time explanation that I'm not aware of?

Guys, maybe a stupid question, but how would you like to explain that Miguel mentions Spider-Man and Doctor Strange from the MCU in 2020 in ATSV, when the events of No Way Home are in 2024? Is it as simple as saying the MCU is 4 years ahead of the Miles and Gwen universes, or some kind of crazy and complex time explanation that I'm not aware of?
Not all timelines are concurrent with each other in the Marvel Multiverse. Timelines have began and ended at MANY different points.
When characters from other universes meet each other, that's the "present".
There is no present year in the multiverse.

Not all timelines are concurrent with each other in the Marvel Multiverse. Timelines have began and ended at MANY different points.
When characters from other universes meet each other, that's the "present".
There is no present year in the multiverse.
exactly, while there is some sort of overall continuity with miguel referring to the events of that movie already happening, as shown in into the spider-verse each universe is set at a different point in time, meaning theres no fixed year across the multiverse

Is Earth-616B in 2030 during ItSV/in 2031 in AtSV? I mean Peter B. Parker was Spider-Man for 22 years in ItSV, while Peter Parker (Earth-1610B) was Spider-Man for 10 years in 2018. They share a pretty similiar origin, so I would guess that it started around the same time. Thoughts?
That would mean 2018 in 1610B could be translated to:
Spider-Man Noir - 1933
Spider-Man '67 - 1967
Peter Porker - 1980s
Spider-Gwen - 1990s (1996?)
Miles Morales - 2018
SSU - 2019
MCU - 2023
Webbverse - 2023 (?)
Raimiverse - 2026
Peter B. Parker - 2030
Spider-Man 2099 - 2097 (as it is two years before AtSV)
Penny Parker - 3145

Latest posts

Back