Sherlock Holmes (Frogwares) Timeline

How are you going to deal with that? Are you just going to ignore the game adaptation?
Treat It Like I'm doing in the Assassin's Creed timeline with the novels.

First going to learn how the game works of It Is devided into chapters then First you Read some novel chapters then you play some game chapters until they both end.

The title of the tread misses an s in Frogwares
Also you wrote Awekened instead of Awakened
and the last date says Marh instead of March

The title of the tread misses an s in Frogwares
Also you wrote Awekened instead of Awakened
and the last date says Marh instead of March
I hate when those things happens. My bad, anyway thanks again mr. Jozaca.

okay, I started playing The Hound of the Baskervilles, and Reading the Novel at the same time, and are 2 COLPLETELY Different stories, even the time where they are set. The Novel is set in 1889, the game is set 165 after the death of Hugo Baskervilles, so 1742 + 165 = 1907. Okay is after Holmes retires, but it could still fit, there are some short stories set in this year, and he is against the supernatural, not the criminals, so it's coherent with Sherlock Holmes' lore and the devil's daughter game. The only thing you have to ignore are Henry Baskervilles meeting sherlock and watson for the first time, again and members of the Bakervilles with inccorrect times of death, so, trying to solve this:

Henry is the son of Henry, if you go on the Baskervilles family tree on the wiki, there are like 3 Rodges. For the incorrect dates of date we can say that are different Baskervilles with the same name, which is a CANONICAL THING in the novel (Seems like Arthur Conan Doyle didn't want to give 30 charcters 30 different names, well, who can blame him, poor guy.)

Okay, I finished the game and the villain Is 100% Supernatural, so It can fit.

UPDATE #4 = SEASON 06 IS FINISHED

UPDATE #5 = SEASON 07 IS FINISHED

ANNOUNCEMENT = IN THE ORDER SECTION I DECIDED TO MAKE AN ESSENTIAL ORDER FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ OR PLAY EVERY SHERLOCK HOLMES GAME, NOVEL OR SHORT STORY, SO IF SOME OF YOU FELLOW HOLMES FANS, KNOW SOME STORY I SHOULD HAD IN THE ESSENTIAL ORDER, MAKE ME KNOW. NOW SINCE WE ARRIVED IN A NEW ERA OF SHERLOCK HOLMES CANON, PREPARE TO READ A MESSAGE BY ME, WHERE I BREACK DOWN SHERLOCK HOLMES CRIMES & PUNISHMENTS AKA THE BEST SHERLOCK HOLMES GAME AND THE WORST IN TERMS OF CHRONOLOGY.

So guys, Crimes & Punishment, is done in the same way as the devil's daughter, so 6 cases to uncover here, let's start.

Case #1 - simple, this is an adaptation of the story of the same name, so it is set on 10-12 July 1895.

Case #4 - even if the dates imply, that it is set in 1894, it can't be true, since it's an adaptation set in 1897, so this is set in 3 January 1897.

Case #6 - this case is set during queen victoria's Jubilee on 22 June 1897.

Case #5 - this one it's tricky, I don't know much aside that it must take place between 3 January and 22 June 1897, it's probably set during spring of 1897 thanks to the weather.

Case #3 - The devil's Daughter gives us a canon date, which is 1895, what I don't remember is if it's July or august 1895. Going with August for now, cos July 1895 is full of stuff.

Case #2 - ok, this one is pretty simple, Sherlock and Watson goes on a Holiday after the success of their last case, but what case? Well from Case #1 to Case #3 there is only one case possible: The events of Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis, so this case has to be set the day after, so 20 July 1895.

End Scene - the last scene of the game sees Watson telling Holmes that they will have a new neighboor, setting up the events of the Devil's Daughter, so this scene has to be set on 0ctober 1903.

I actually thought about doing this long time ago, but I lost interest in this universe after the final twist of Chapter One.
Are you going to include the Lupin novels because of Nemesis and Agatha Christie detective stories because of Poirot cameo in Awakened? I haven't played the remake of Awakened, so, I don't know if the cameo is still there.
Mr.ò @Jozaca is possible that all the frogwares games are set in the same universe? Anf if the answer is positive, what is the relationship between the Dracula game and the original novel?

Mr.ò @Jozaca is possible that all the frogwares games are set in the same universe? Anf if the answer is positive, what is the relationship between the Dracula game and the original novel?
Oh, sorry, I guess the way I worded that made it sound as if I played all of the Frogwares games up until Chapter One, lol. Nop. I have only started Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper and Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Mummy and haven't finished any of them. I was just planning to play the series and got spoiled about the ending of Chapter One by a Steam review.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back