One Piece

I'm starting to think we need a *spoilers* in the thread title. Because the series has just been insane since this arc started.

Seriously. Shanks.

Last edited:
He's dreamy.

Wonder how Dragon is making them all blood thirsty like they currently are.

Did I miss something? How do you know its Dragon doing that?

Shanks got his hat back. What will the strawhats call themselfs now?

Did I miss something? How do you know its Dragon doing that?

Shanks got his hat back. What will the strawhats call themselfs now?

I'm simply guessing. I have this theory, which I've said before, that Luffy has been manipulated his whole life by Dragon.

And I'm sure he'll get another strawhat.

I'm simply guessing. I have this theory, which I've said before, that Luffy has been manipulated his whole life by Dragon.

And I'm sure he'll get another strawhat.

I like to think that next arc, Luffy will be too tired and depressed to do some serious fighting (though he'll get his resolve back near the end) and he'll spend most of it trying different hats before breaking down and screaming "ITS NOT THE SAAAAAAAAME!"

Insane arc. The problem with having this many people on the field is that you lose sight of alot of fights. Overall I liked it.

The arc started off great, but sagged in the middle. The ending was basically meh until Skanks and Law showed up.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Strawhat crew.

This arc was fantastic as usual, despite a bit of sagging at points.

The ceasefire confused me for a bit, until I remembered both sides lost here. The WhiteBeard Pirates not only failed to save Ace, but lost their grand leader. The World Government took massive losses and now have to deal with a resurgence in the chase for One Piece. They're both too weak to take on Shanks, who's basically forced them to get along for now. The only guy who really "won" in every sense of the word is Blackbeard. (Who is awesome, by the way. I love the fact that we're watching the Big Bad set himself up rather then being in the position from the start.)

Looks like I was right about the WG's "victory."

Donflamingo's betrayal was pretty easy to see coming. The circumstances? Not so much.

I would not be surprised if a Time Skip happens soon.

Well, the arc looks to be wrapping up, but I'll be damned if it ends without something happening with the Celestial Dragons, Ace getting his Devil Fruit, and Sabo's fate being revealed.

Also, it's pretty much confirmed Kuma was involved with Dragon at some point.

Latest posts

Back