One Piece

If that's true, then this whole arc was pointless.

I'm basing it on the (untranslated) raws, but the images seem fairly obvious. The arc wasnt pointless in so far that it has created a power vacuum. White Beard ( a major player) has been killed. And it has created a reason for Luffy (an easygoing mellow dude) to hate the marines with a passion.

Come on now. If fire is all about destruction for rebirth, you telling me his insides burning up kill him?

The **** I've seen some of these characters take for damage, and that kills him?

If this is true, then in my opinion, this is where One Piece jumped the shark.

I really doubt Ace will die. If anyone, it's going to be Whitebeard.

Well, my face is red.

Come on now. If fire is all about destruction for rebirth, you telling me his insides burning up kill him?

The **** I've seen some of these characters take for damage, and that kills him?

If this is true, then in my opinion, this is where One Piece jumped the shark.

I admit, it's kind of silly, but I've seen much more over-the-top things from this series.

I'll see where this goes.

Holy...crap...

If that's true, then this whole arc was pointless.

This arc was in no way pointless. Whitebeard just started the One Piece hunt all over again, Blackbeard has become an even BIGGER player, and Luffy now has one hell of a reason to beat down the World Government.

Okay... wow.

That might have been the most epic deathscene ever.

How did we already know this?

He told us during his fight with Ace. I'm pretty sure he can only expel stuff he has absorbed.
So he absorbed some of white beards power now he has expelled it. He can't do it again. I think...

He's not Sylar.

Of course Ace wasn't dead when he absorbed his powers either, Whitebeard's might be more permanent because of that.

I assumed it had something to do with that "Will of D" stuff.

If so, I'm hoping Luffy doesn't get more powers with this. I would, however, like to see Garp get Ace's powers.

I assumed it had something to do with that "Will of D" stuff.

If so, I'm hoping Luffy doesn't get more powers with this. I would, however, like to see Garp get Ace's powers.

What? The will of D just means their personality and drive towards being the best, nothing to do with absorbing powers.

If it does, then that is plain stupid.

Now that both the pirates and the marines have suffered in this war, I wonder if Dragon is going to make a move.

What? The will of D just means their personality and drive towards being the best, nothing to do with absorbing powers.

If it does, then that is plain stupid.

Now that both the pirates and the marines have suffered in this war, I wonder if Dragon is going to make a move.

The Will of D has been kept kind of vague as to how it works. But I see your point.

Dragon is definately coming out. While they may have technically won, this is still the worst blow the WG has been dealt ever. Any decent revolutionary would know to take advantage of that.

Latest posts

Back