JLA series discussion (spoilers)

Awesome issue if you ignore the printing error. Hall of Justice is just ****ing awesome. Meltzer and Benes should stay much longer on the JLA

It was a really good issue and I still stand by this is one of the best books right now.

I really loved Arsenal's transformation into Red Arrow. It's good to have a sidekick join the big leagues.

:D :D :D :D

Maybe they'll explain why Presuaders been hanging around the current timeline (52) in it.

Actually, that's a second Persuader. He debuted during Joe Casey's run on Superman about five years ago. He's justa normal 20th century guy with an axe and apparently no connection to the 30th century Persuader at all.

Actually, that's a second Persuader. He debuted during Joe Casey's run on Superman about five years ago. He's justa normal 20th century guy with an axe and apparently no connection to the 30th century Persuader at all.

...Oh **** that.

It seems with the last two issues Meltzer is getting more and more random and disjointed in his storytelling. I'm not really liking that trend.

And I have NO idea what Mr. Terrific was doing in this last issue.

But then, he is smarter than me.

It seems with the last two issues Meltzer is getting more and more random and disjointed in his storytelling. I'm not really liking that trend.

And I have NO idea what Mr. Terrific was doing in this last issue.

But then, he is smarter than me.

yeah, what exactly is he teaching them...by having them play chess against each other? showoff.

i liked this issue overall, though. made me all tingly. and at least the pages were in order. but i thought the glam shot of canary and power girl at the end was a little cheesy.

Am I the only one that loved it? The training in the Kitchen, Red Tornado becoming less human, Batman being a smart ***... The story is awesome and it's not too slow paced. The art was great and I can't wait for the next issue. :D

Am I the only one that loved it? The training in the Kitchen, Red Tornado becoming less human, Batman being a smart ***... The story is awesome and it's not too slow paced. The art was great and I can't wait for the next issue. :D

I honestly thought it was the best one in a while...

Agreed. It was the best one since 0 or 1, I think. Or at the very least the best since 5.

But it's number one in my heart.

Can someone please explain to me how Geo-Force is now in the League? Did Black Lightning just invite him? I'm confused.

Can someone please explain to me how Geo-Force is now in the League? Did Black Lightning just invite him? I'm confused.

Yeah I thought he just went to black lightning and then batman saying hey check out m powers. Then the next arc he's just in the league. Was it in batman or something, or did meltzer just slip up?

THe Lightning Saga goes on until issue 10, issue 11 is Meltzers last and is stand alone. Has there been any news on who is taking over? it hasn't yet been solicited on DC website....can we speculate?

Geoff Johns has dropped Teen Titans, is no longer doing 52, and is only co-writing the first four issues of Booster Gold, which leaves him only with JSA and Green Lantern... :twisted:

Geoff Johns has dropped Teen Titans, is no longer doing 52, and is only co-writing the first four issues of Booster Gold, which leaves him only with JSA and Green Lantern... :twisted:

And All-Star Batgirl. And I believe he's doing a TV show or movie too.

Is Blade still on TV? He was on that. . .

His Crisis of Conscience arc was pretty good..as was Infinite Crisis..but i don't know about having him on both big team books. We've also had Morrisson and Waid doing long runs before (but hey Johns has been on JSA for ages) so doubt they'd be on. Greg Rucka is the other guy coming of 52, he's writing checkmate..which everyone raves about...i think the only thing I've read of his is the omac project

Latest posts

Back