Foom

I bet no one's talked to E about the birds and the bees yet.

"Son, I want to talk to you about the birds and the bees. Once there were some birds, and then some bees CAME ALONG AND STUNG THEM ALL TO DEATH AND THEN FEASTED ON THEIR CORPSES AND THEN THERE WERE LIKE, SOME SCHOOL CHILDREN AND THE BEES ATTACKED THEM AND RAPED THEM ALL AND ATE THEM TOO AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK INTO YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT AND KILL YOU!!!. Good night, son."

I bet no one's talked to E about the birds and the bees yet.

"You see son, sometimes a bee may want to be bound while the bird causes a certain amount of pain, either through wips, hot wax, or by "butt" stuff. Now sometimes the bird may cause the bee too much pain that is when a safe word is spoken"

EDIT: Damn you Moony!

Last edited:
"Son, I want to talk to you about the birds and the bees. Once there were some birds, and then some bees CAME ALONG AND STUNG THEM ALL TO DEATH AND THEN FEASTED ON THEIR CORPSES AND THEN THERE WERE LIKE, SOME SCHOOL CHILDREN AND THE BEES ATTACKED THEM AND RAPED THEM ALL AND ATE THEM TOO AND NOW THEY'RE GOING TO BREAK INTO YOUR ROOM AT NIGHT AND KILL YOU!!!. Good night, son."

"One day, dad... I'm going to get a jetpack and some lasers and totally kill your *** for ruining my life."

Latest posts

Back