Earth 13122 Timeline

This new announced Lego marvel short, wonder if it will be in this universe or not (probably will be)
here's a description I found:

Disney has announced a brand-new animated special called "LEGO Marvel Avengers: Code Red" is going to be coming to Disney+ on Friday, 27th October 2023.

The Avengers assemble to save New York City, but after an argument between Black Widow and her father, Red Guardian about his parenting style, he disappears under mysterious circumstances. As the Avengers investigate, they discover that the villainous Collector is kidnapping every character who has the word "red" in their name. Determined to find her father, it's up to Black Widow now to lead the Avengers to find the Collector's evil lair and free the prisoners from his evil clutches.

link: https://whatsondisneyplus.com/lego-marvel-avengers-code-red-coming-soon-to-disney/

opinions?
Thoughts?

Has anyone got any opinions on this bearing in mind it is coming out in 17 days.
Do you think it's canon?
This new announced Lego marvel short, wonder if it will be in this universe or not (probably will be)
here's a description I found:

Disney has announced a brand-new animated special called "LEGO Marvel Avengers: Code Red" is going to be coming to Disney+ on Friday, 27th October 2023.

The Avengers assemble to save New York City, but after an argument between Black Widow and her father, Red Guardian about his parenting style, he disappears under mysterious circumstances. As the Avengers investigate, they discover that the villainous Collector is kidnapping every character who has the word "red" in their name. Determined to find her father, it's up to Black Widow now to lead the Avengers to find the Collector's evil lair and free the prisoners from his evil clutches.

link: https://whatsondisneyplus.com/lego-marvel-avengers-code-red-coming-soon-to-disney/

opinions?

Shouldn't the Earth-13122 events from Across the Spider-Verse be placed in 2004, as they mimic the events from Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 2?

Link

Also this trailer just dropped, doesn't have Spider-Man so probably won't say when across the spider verse scene takes place. Could have easter eggs showing the time frame of this short

And plus events can be moved up if convenient (like how Superman Returns moved the events of Superman 1 and 2 from the 70s to the 90s)

Lego Marvel Superheroes 2 being set so long after the first game is strange considering how they seem to be celebrating their victory from that game and the statue of liberty is still being repaired

I updated the timeline to include Rojinn's European Lego comics (have there been any new comics by the way?) and added the new Code Red special on Disney+

I updated the timeline to include Rojinn's European Lego comics (have there been any new comics by the way?) and added the new Code Red special on Disney+
Yes, but only like two issues. I can look up the titles later

LEGO Marvel Avengers Magazine #20 (Oct 12, 2023)

LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Magazine #6 (Oct 27, 2023)

LEGO Marvel Avengers Magazine #21 (Dec 8, 2023)

LEGO Marvel Spider-Man Magazine #7 (Jan 19, 2024)

Latest posts

Back