Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline

Interesting.

Again, I'll get that added tentatively when we know its a sure thing and doesn't face same fate as Most Wanted.

Screw it, I added it in tentatively (its scheduled for 8 episodes beginning in September 2017). Seems like a sure thing given the Imax theater plans and everything.

Last edited:
I just had a thought. Ego the Living Planet is a sentient planet... maybe even a planet with a soul. I wonder if he's what happens if you deposit the soul gem in a planet...

I just had a thought. Ego the Living Planet is a sentient planet... maybe even a planet with a soul. I wonder if he's what happens if you deposit the soul gem in a planet...

I was wondering where they were going to put the Soul gem, that would make sense.

Hi, long-time lurker but never made an account before. I was wondering what the reasoning is behind Cap 2 being placed in late 2013? I've tried to skim through the thread to find answers but it's a long read to go through months of posts.

Hi, long-time lurker but never made an account before. I was wondering what the reasoning is behind Cap 2 being placed in late 2013? I've tried to skim through the thread to find answers but it's a long read to go through months of posts.

Security footage dates

Yup.

Specifically, during the scene where Alexander Pierce first meets Cap, he shows him video of Batroc's interrogation. The date is visible on the security cam footage.

Last edited:
During the scene where Alexander Pierce first meets Cap, he shows him video of Batroc's interrogation. The date is visible on the security cam footage.

Right, I remember reading that, but how did you compromise that with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. saying that Skye had been with the team for a few months? And General Talbot saying he had been following Coulson's team 'all winter'? I read most of the different pieces of evidence I think, I'm just wondering how it all fits together. Especially if you're going to take the security cam footage at face-value but not something like Iron Man 3's newspaper claiming the date was 2013 instead of 2012, even though I'm pretty sure there's nothing that states IM3 has to take place six months after The Avengers. (I could be wrong on that front, though)

Also, I was curious as to why Iron Man 1 was set in 2008 instead of 2010. I guess you could argue that the Vision's line in Civil War about Stark having been Iron Man for 'eight years' but Hammer says in Iron Man 2 that he built the suit 'six months' ago. So, is it just a retcon?

Last edited:
Right, I remember reading that, but how did you compromise that with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. saying that Skye had been with the team for a few months? And General Talbot saying he had been following Coulson's team 'all winter'?

Because that occurs in AoS Season 2 if I recall correctly, so the "all winter" and "few months" comments work fine. I know the all winter thing was said in AoS 2x01 so that definitively works. If the "few months" comment was Season 1 then it's just a case of films overriding the tv show. Films come first and override everything else, then the Tv shows, then the canon comics (the Preludes/Infinite film comics).

You remember which episode the "few months" comment regarding Daisy's time with team is said in?

I read most of the different pieces of evidence I think, I'm just wondering how it all fits together. Especially if you're going to take the security cam footage at face-value but not something like Iron Man 3's newspaper claiming the date was 2013 instead of 2012, even though I'm pretty sure there's nothing that states IM3 has to take place six months after The Avengers. (I could be wrong on that front, though)

There is. I'm 99% sure it's specifically stated IM3 occurs 6 months after Avengers in the film itself. It's been awhile since I watched it but I'm quite sure that's said explicitly. And in that case, dialogue explicitly placing the film would override the prop date.

Otherwise, long as the prop dates work, they're utilized for placement.

Also, I was curious as to why Iron Man 1 was set in 2008 instead of 2010. I guess you could argue that the Vision's line in Civil War about Stark having been Iron Man for 'eight years' but Hammer says in Iron Man 2 that he built the suit 'six months' ago. So, is it just a retcon?

Yep. It's a retcon. But it's one I tried to make work. Basically, we know IM1 must occur in 2008, due both to an onscreen date of May ?, 2008 (forget the day off top of head) on Stark's computer screen, and Vision's comment in Civil War.

Now, it can work both ways by placing the very opening of IM2 beginning just after IM1 as indicated in opening scenes. We then assume it takes Vanko at least a couple years to put together his own suit. This makes sense as Vanko isn't quite the tech genius Stark is (evidenced by Tony commenting on how Vanko could have imported his suit when he visits him in French prison after the Monaco race attack), nor does Vanko have the resources and access to rare materials a billionaire like Tony has. So there's a logic to idea Vanko spent at least a couple years (2 and a half years) building his suit. Then, he finishes it around Nov, 2010. Then the "Six months later" tag is seen at next scene showing opening of Stark Expo.

Idea is it picks up six months after Vanko finished his suit. It wasn't the original intention, but it helps explain the retcon created by Iron Man 2, Thor, and Incredible Hulk films all occurring at same time (established by the Fury's Big Week comic), and we know those three films occur a year before Avengers based on Fury's comment about events in Thor occurring year before.

It is a retcon, but one that can still make sense of the "six months later" tag at beginning of IM2 when using that assumption.

The listings show that:

May 25
Iron Man Chapter 15: "Underpowered" (1:53:22 - 1:57:07)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #2 (pg. 29-30)
Iron Man 2 - Public Identity #1 (pg. 1)
Iron Man 2 Chapter 1: "Across the Globe" (0:00:00 - 0:02:56)* Vanko's father dies and he finds blueprints, begins building suit*
Iron Man 2 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1: "Just Off the Farm"

May 26
Iron Man 2 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1: "Who Made Who"
Iron Man Chapter 15: "Underpowered" (2:05:03 - 2:05:38)
Iron Man - I Am Iron Man! #2 (pg. 30-32)

May
Iron Man 2 - Public Identity #1 (pg. 4-22)
Iron Man 2 - Public Identity #2 (pg. 1, 6-22)
Iron Man 2 - Public Identity #3 (pg. 1, 5-22)

????
Iron Man 2 Chapter 1: "Across the Globe" (0:02:57 - 0:03:31) *Vanko continues building suit*

????
Iron Man 2 Chapter 1: "Across the Globe" (0:03:32 - 0:04:30) *More suit building*

November
Iron Man 2 Chapter 1: "Across the Globe" (0:04:31 - 0:05:03) *Vanko finishes the suit*

May 25
Iron Man 2 Chapter 2: "Stark Expo" (0:05:04 - 0:09:38) *6 months later tag (end of November, 2010 to late March, 2011), opening of Stark Expo, Tony gives speech at expo*
Iron Man 2 #1 (pg. 1)
Iron Man 2 Chapter 2: "Stark Expo" (0:09:39 - 0:11:06)
Iron Man 2 - Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1: "Proximity" (pg. 1-2)

It ends up working, even if unintended.

Last edited:
You remember which episode the "few months" comment regarding Daisy's time with team is said in?

It was in the season 1 episode T.A.H.I.T.I., set I think after The Winter Soldier since it features Triplett. So, yeah, I guess that gets ignored, then.

There is. I'm 99% sure it's specifically stated IM3 occurs 6 months after Avengers in the film itself. It's been awhile since I watched it but I'm quite sure that's said explicitly. And in that case, dialogue explicitly placing the film would override the prop date.

Otherwise, long as the prop dates work, they're utilized for placement.

The only evidence I could find was Killian saying he offered to work with Tony '13 years ago', which since the prologue scene took place in 1999 must be late 2012. Hm.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond to me!

Last edited:
It was in the season 1 episode T.A.H.I.T.I., set I think after The Winter Soldier since it features Triplett. So, yeah, I guess that gets ignored, then.

Yeah, has to. TAHITI takes place a bit before Winter Soldier, couple episodes later is End of the Beginning which directly crosses over with Winter Soldier. I guess we can just assume they were overestimating in regards to the "few months" comment.

The only evidence I could find was Killian saying he offered to work with Tony '13 years ago', which since the prologue scene took place in 1999 must be late 2012. Hm.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond to me!

Yup, prologue was firmly set on New Year's 1999, and 13 years later would place it towards end of 2012 (end of December, 2012). The 2013 newspaper date must just be a mistake since the dialogue and hard date of 1999 directly places it in late 2012. Like I said, dialogue will always override prop dates.

Yeah, has to. TAHITI takes place a bit before Winter Soldier, couple episodes later is End of the Beginning which directly crosses over with Winter Soldier. I guess we can just assume they were overestimating in regards to the "few months" comment.

Yup, prologue was firmly set on New Year's 1999, and 13 years later would place it towards end of 2012 (end of December, 2012). The 2013 newspaper date must just be a mistake since the dialogue and hard date of 1999 directly places it in late 2012. Like I said, dialogue will always override prop dates.

It's funny, I actually watched Iron Man 3 last night to work on my own version of the timeline. And I think I stand by the newspaper date. It's never actually stated in the movie that it happened six months later, they say "after New York" a lot....like....A LOT. But, they never say six months. Also, whenever there is a line regarding the date, it's with "12 or 13"

Tony: "Don't tell me there is a twelve year old kid in the car"
Maya: "Actually, he's 13."

Or

Killian: "I came to Tony, 12..13 years ago"

These are the only two lines I noticed.

So, it could be argued that they were counting 13 years ago as 1999, but I doubt it, because it is literally the last day of the year, so I'm sure they would consider 13 years ago as 2000, or at least that's how I would do it. But, considering that the dialog never explicitly says it, and the only concrete date in the movie is on the newspaper, I just can't justify ignoring that to myself. After all, the prop team put that there for a reason. Plus, the SHIELD episode "Seeds" takes place in early 2014, and name drops the going ons at AIM as "recent events."

As for Winter Soldier, I find that more complicated due to the fact that there is that date on the computer during the Batroc interrogation, but also, a contradictory date on the white board when Nick Fury dies, so that makes things pretty difficult, and again, since we know "Seeds" takes place early 2014, the 2013 date wouldn't make sense with the rest of the season.

Of course this is all opinion, and I am in no way criticizing the awesome work you have done here, I just wanted to share some of the things I've noticed while building my own timeline. Thanks for your hard work.

Last edited:
It's funny, I actually watched Iron Man 3 last night to work on my own version of the timeline. And I think I stand by the newspaper date. It's never actually stated in the movie that it happened six months later, they say "after New York" a lot....like....A LOT. But, they never say six months. Also, whenever there is a line regarding the date, it's with "12 or 13"

But you also have to account for the psychological breakdown/PTSD Tony is suffering from. He's done a decent job hiding it from Pepper and Rhodey up until IM3, and it's unlikely he did so for 18 months as opposed to 6 months.

Plus, end of 1999 to end of 2012 IS 13 years.

1.) 2000
2.) 2001
3.) 2002
4.) 2003
5.) 2004
6.) 2005
7.) 2006
8.) 2007
9.) 2008
10.) 2009
11.) 2010
12.) 2011
13.) 2012

Seems pretty clear. If it was 12 it'd place it towards end of 2011, and that can't be case due to Avengers in 2012.

Tony: "Don't tell me there is a twelve year old kid in the car"
Maya: "Actually, he's 13."

If there actually was a kid the pregnancy period of nine months plus age of 13 would make sense, but there isn't and it was a joke, so has no real bearing.

Or

Killian: "I came to Tony, 12..13 years ago"

These are the only two lines I noticed.

You're right, but again, the math shows otherwise. 13 years after New Year's Eve, 1999 would be late December, 2012 (when the film is set, maybe a week or so shy of the ful 13 year estimation).

So, it could be argued that they were counting 13 years ago as 1999, but I doubt it, because it is literally the last day of the year, so I'm sure they would consider 13 years ago as 2000, or at least that's how I would do it.

But you're changing parameters to suit your preconception. Again, 13 years between late 1999 and late 2012 IS 13 years. Don't forget that the year 2000 accounts for one of those years. Even if they're ignoring last day of 1999, which I am too, thirteen years between early 2000 and very end of 2012 when film is set IS 13 years, or just under by a week or two.

But, considering that the dialog never explicitly says it, and the only concrete date in the movie is on the newspaper, I just can't justify ignoring that to myself.

Normally I'd agree, but the dialogue proves otherwise. Thirteen years between 1999 and 2012 is exaxty what's said. We could take the 12 years, but that would place it in late 2011, before events of Avengers, so that doesn't work.

If it WAS meant to be Dec, 2013, as you claim, that would be 14 years.

After all, the prop team put that there for a reason.

And normally I utilize props for dates, but they made a mistake there or intentionally retconned it to 2013 without paying attention to the dialogue. And for me, the scripted dialogue overrides prop dates.

Plus, the SHIELD episode "Seeds" takes place in early 2014, and name drops the going ons at AIM as "recent events."

What evidence do you have for Seeds occurring in 2014? I don't remember it being specified what year (or time of year) that episode occurs. It's been awhile since I watched it so maybe I missed something or forgot. I have it placed in September, 2013, since it must occur between Thor - The Dark World and Captain America - The Winter Soldier (which shows a clear date of October, 2013 on security camera for SHIELD interrogation of Batroc). That means you're forcing yourself to ignore at least one prop date.

But ultimately, the films override any conflicting dates in the TV shows, so if that is the case where Seeds is placed in 2014, we have to let CA-TWS's date to override that.

As for Winter Soldier, I find that more complicated due to the fact that there is that date on the computer during the Batroc interrogation, but also, a contradictory date on the white board when Nick Fury dies, so that makes things pretty difficult, and again, since we know "Seeds" takes place early 2014, the 2013 date wouldn't make sense with the rest of the season.

Again, what evidence places Seeds in 2014?

As for whiteboard, it's entirely possible the date was old. I don't remember what date was even shown, but I'd wager a security and intelligence agency like SHIELD would reflect accurate date on security cam video, whereas a random white board in room in hospital is less likely to be as strictly up to date. Either way, the security cam date seems far more reliable.

Of course this is all opinion, and I am in no way criticizing the awesome work you have done here, I just wanted to share some of the things I've noticed while building my own timeline. Thanks for your hard work.

I always appreciate such input, but please provide specifics when pointing out such things, like your assertion Seeds occurs in 2014. What evidence is there of that?

Just try to be specific so I can double check. Stuff like time code (when exactly it's shown in film or episode) or scene description.

Last edited:
But you also have to account for the psychological breakdown/PTSD Tony is suffering from. He's done a decent job hiding it from Pepper and Rhodey up until IM3, and it's unlikely he did so for 18 months as opposed to 6 months.

Plus, end of 1999 to end of 2012 IS 13 years.

1.) 2000
2.) 2001
3.) 2002
4.) 2003
5.) 2004
6.) 2005
7.) 2006
8.) 2007
9.) 2008
10.) 2009
11.) 2010
12.) 2011
13.) 2012

Seems pretty clear. If it was 12 it'd place it towards end of 2011, and that can't be case due to Avengers in 2012.

If there actually was a kid the pregnancy period of nine months plus age of 13 would make sense, but there isn't and it was a joke, so has no real bearing.

You're right, but again, the math shows otherwise. 13 years after New Year's Eve, 1999 would be late December, 2012 (when the film is set, maybe a week or so shy of the ful 13 year estimation).

But you're changing parameters to suit your preconception. Again, 13 years between late 1999 and late 2012 IS 13 years. Don't forget that the year 2000 accounts for one of those years. Even if they're ignoring last day of 1999, which I am too, thirteen years between early 2000 and very end of 2012 when film is set IS 13 years, or just under by a week or two.

Normally I'd agree, but the dialogue proves otherwise. Thirteen years between 1999 and 2012 is exaxty what's said. We could take the 12 years, but that would place it in late 2011, before events of Avengers, so that doesn't work.

If it WAS meant to be Dec, 2013, as you claim, that would be 14 years.

And normally I utilize props for dates, but they made a mistake there or intentionally retconned it to 2013 without paying attention to the dialogue. And for me, the scripted dialogue overrides prop dates.

What evidence do you have for Seeds occurring in 2014? I don't remember it being specified what year (or time of year) that episode occurs. It's been awhile since I watched it so maybe I missed something or forgot. I have it placed in September, 2013, since it must occur between Thor - The Dark World and Captain America - The Winter Soldier (which shows a clear date of October, 2013 on security camera for SHIELD interrogation of Batroc). That means you're forcing yourself to ignore at least one prop date.

But ultimately, the films override any conflicting dates in the TV shows, so if that is the case where Seeds is placed in 2014, we have to let CA-TWS's date to override that.

Again, what evidence places Seeds in 2014?

As for whiteboard, it's entirely possible the date was old. I don't remember what date was even shown, but I'd wager a security and intelligence agency like SHIELD would reflect accurate date on security cam video, whereas a random white board in room in hospital is less likely to be as strictly up to date. Either way, the security cam date seems far more reliable.

I always appreciate such input, but please provide specifics when pointing out such things, like your assertion Seeds occurs in 2014. What evidence is there o

When was it retconned? I know they said that it was 6 months later in an interview, but in that same interview they said that Winter Soldier took place two years later, so to take one without the other is weird. Also, to argue that SHIELD wouldn't have an incorrect date, but that a published newspaper would is a weird, incanon argument that doesn't really hold up. As for PTSD, it can be set off at anytime, as he wasn't aware he was suffering from the condition given his suprise during his anxiety attack. Plus, we're not here to determine what makes sense, we're here to build a time line from what we're given. If the movie was in production in 2012, set for release in March 2013, why would they set the newspaper for December 2013 if they didn't intend to do it? Also, if you ask someone how many years are between 2000 and 2013 they will say 13. They're saying how many years have passed, which would be 13. That's just how it is. No one counts it out like that. Also, when Daisy is looking at the wall of fallen SHIELD agents she looks at the part of the wall labeled "1991-2015" that puts Linda Avery's death in 1991, Coulson then starts his story about Daisy's rescue with "24 years ago." May Also says earlier in the episode that Richard Lumley went off the grid "23 years ago after Avery was crossed off." So, 23 years after 1991 would be 2014, so based on that, I'm assuming they found Daisy 24 years ago, and agents started being crossed off 23 years ago. Also, I don't get the TV over films thing, it feels weird to put two things that are equally canon above the other, none of the later half of SHIELD makes sense that way.

EDIT: The white board is dated to April 2013. Just seems like a very long time to have an incorrect date in a SHIELD operated hospital.

I don't know how to add photos, but a picture of the Wall of Valor is suprisingly easy to find on Google.

Last edited:
When was it retconned? I know they said that it was 6 months later in an interview, but in that same interview they said that Winter Soldier took place two years later, so to take one without the other is weird.

It had to be retconned by the hard dates used in AoS Season 1 and Winter Soldier. The dialogue makes it clear it must occur 12-13 years after New Year's 1999. If we use a bit of deductive logic, it can't be 12 years since that'd place IM3 before Avengers in Dec, 2011. It can't be 14 years to place it in Dec, 2013 as the newspaper reflects since the dialogue explicitly says it's been 12-13 years. Prop dates are always utilized UNLESS dialogue overrides them, as it does here. Also, Winter Soldier takes place a year and a half later. Not two years, true, but it can be assumed there was a non-specific over estimation, again because the hard date on security cam shows otherwise.

Also, to argue that SHIELD wouldn't have an incorrect date, but that a published newspaper would is a weird, incanon argument that doesn't really hold up.

It holds up when you do the math. 13 years between New Years 1999 and December, 2013 isn't 13 years, it's literally just shy of 14 years. You're ignoring that dialogue aspect.

As for PTSD, it can be set off at anytime, as he wasn't aware he was suffering from the condition given his suprise during his anxiety attack. Plus, we're not here to determine what makes sense, we're here to build a time line from what we're given. If the movie was in production in 2012, set for release in March 2013, why would they set the newspaper for December 2013 if they didn't intend to do it?

Again, you're continually ignoring the overall timeline, the dialogue in IM3 that places it 12-13 years after New Years 1999. If it WERE in Dec 2013 as you posit, it would be 14 years, not 12-13. Also, it would screw up timeline massively to put IM3 in Dec 2013, that would require IM3 to start AFTER AoS Season 1 AND Winter Soldier. Given the Extremis plotline from IM3 plays into AoS's pilot episode, that wouldn't make sense. And it would also require ignoring that hard date clearly shown on the security camera.

I believe the newspaper is simply a mistake. It's that simple. You're entitled to believe what you like, but you're going to find it causing problems with AoS Season 1 (and by extension Thor-TDW) and Winter Soldier's placements. You're either going to have to choose between IM3's newspaper date or CA-TWS's video camera date. IM3 must occur before AoS's pilot episode, which also provides hard date of Sept, 2013. Essentially, choosing the newspaper date in IM3 over the camera date in WS creates more continuity problems than it solves.

Also, if you ask someone how many years are between 2000 and 2013 they will say 13. They're saying how many years have passed, which would be 13. That's just how it is.

That depends entirely on WHEN in the year that is. When it's actually the END of 1999, and current day events are late December, 2012, most would say that's 13 years.

The problem here is you've locked into your view of how it should be but aren't taking into account the other evidence presented by AoS's pilot, and Winter Soldier (and Thor-TDW by extension due to AoS crossover episode). Your approach would require ignoring dates in Winter Soldier AND AoS's pilot, which is illogical if we're trying to minimize that aspect of ignoring hard dates.

The most logical approach, utilizing Occam's Razor, is to ignore the 2013 date in IM3 and just place it as Dec 2012, to retain the hard dates shown in AoS and more importantly Winter Soldier, as well as preserving rest of chronology (since IM3 must occur before AoS's pilot due to extremis plotline). I don't think you've fully thought all that through.

No one counts it out like that.

That's supposition not based on logic. Anyone who actually counts accurately WOULD count it like that, especially regarding a hard date/holiday like New Year's 1999 and other hard dates/time period of December/Christmas time 2012, which is backed up by the dialogue of 12-13 years. We know it can't be 12 since it must come AFTER events of Avengers. And it can't be 14 years as you're positing placing it in Dec 2013 to align with newspaper because that places it after AoS pilot (which wouldn't make sense since that episode refers to events of IM3), after Thor-TDW, and after CA-TWS.

Also, when Daisy is looking at the wall of fallen SHIELD agents she looks at the part of the wall labeled "1991-2015" that puts Linda Avery's death in 1991, Coulson then starts his story about Daisy's rescue with "24 years ago" Also, I don't get the TV over films thing, it feels weird to put two things that are equally canon above the other, none of the later half of SHIELD makes sense that way.

It's ultimately something that has to be done in case of such continuity discrepancies. It's similar to the old Star Wars canon approach before they rebooted it a couple years ago. In that approach, films came first, and always override discrepancies created by comics, novels, etc.

In MCU's case, the films come first, then TV episodes, then canon comics. The films take precedence over anything else in the inevitable case of continuity problems like this. It makes perfect sense to me. Sorry you disagree. But the films are and have always been the centerpiece of the MCU. The Tv series, while important, as ultimately only spin offs of the films, which again are the focal point and thus override the TV shows and Prelude/Infinite comics in cases of discrepancies.

As for Linda Avery, the MCU wikia puts her death in March, 1989.

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Linda_Avery

24 years after would be around early 2013. It'd be about 24 and a half years specifically. And that's how the timeline reflects it. You're assuming the wall going to 2015 means her death occurred in 1991, but you're making an incorrect supposition again to fit your existing preconception. Reality is, they do stuff like that ahead of time to account for future lost agents so the date/plaque doesn't have to be updated and replaced every year. It's in anticipation of the agents who will likely die up to 2015, as clearly shown in the image since there are open/blank spaces in lower right corner of the 1991-2015 section for future names to be added:

Wall_of_Valor

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Wall_of_Valor?file=WallOfValor.jpg

^just copy paste link if the url embed doesn't work.

We know that episode isn't in 2015 yet. Unless your suggesting an episode set in late 2013, that aired in Jan 2014, was actually occurring a year or more in future to place it in 2015?

EDIT: The white board is dated to April 2013. Just seems like a very long time to have an incorrect date in a SHIELD operated hospital.

More or less likely than an intelligence agency having an incorrect date on an security camera interrogation feed? I assure you, the hospital white board date being left up (in want seems like a private room that doesn't get much use, hence someone of Fury's stature and importance being placed there) seems more likely than the date on camera being wrong when that footage would be instrumental in conviction and linking to other evidence in any court cases or intelligence purposes use.

I don't know how to add photos, but a picture of the Wall of Valor is suprisingly easy to find on Google.

To add images, just type [img ] and insert image link here [/ img] (remove the spaces in portions, have to put those in to show the text).

I think it's probably same one I linked to above. But you don't seem to realize that only reinforces my point. Obviously Seeds isn't occurring in 2015 as you're apparently presuming by placing Avery's death 24 years earlier in 1991 (it's actually March 1989, not 1991, which reinforces the late 2013 dates I used for AoS Season 1's placements).

The Wall of Valor scene in Agents of SHIELD doesn't show any dates:

[video=youtube;CPp2ODPMxvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPp2ODPMxvI&sns=em[/video]

It only shows ranges of dates (large ranges of 24 years each: 1941-1965, 1966-1990, 1991-2015).

We don't know for sure Skye touching that specific spot is Linda Avery's. Especially since that's a promo pic, and not reflected in the actual episode itself. The aired material is what's ultimately canon, not promo materials. The promo stuff/behind the scenes interviews are also overridden by dialogue/hard dates, etc shown in the episodes.

Further, the May, 1989 date for Linda Avery's death is reinforced by Skye being born in July, 1988:

[url]http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Skye[/url]

That'd make Daisy/Skye about 9-10 months old when Linda died protecting her, as opposed to 2-3 years old (a toddler) as it happening in 1991 would.

Again, you're free to do as you like with your timeline. But the evidence and logical deductive reasoning shows best approach is to ignore the 2013 date in IM3's newspaper and pretend it's meant to be 2012, as you'll see hard dates in AoS pilot and Winter Soldier that dispute that, not to mention the plot discrepancies it would create by placing IM3 after AoS's pilot, the pilot which used a plotline lifted directly from and continued on from IM3.

[img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b98/DIrishB/AoSpic1.jpg

Grant's newly issues Level 7 SHIELD ID, which he was cleared for and obtained literally that day, places AoS Pilot in September, 2013. IM3's Extremis plotline that the AoS Pilot utilizes means the AoS pilot has to occur AFTER IM3, and thats impossible if we maintain the December 2013 newspaper date (not to mention the other continuity problems it creates with Winter Soldier).

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. I get where you're coming from, but your suggestion to place IM3 in Dec 2013 instead of Dec 2012 causes far more problems than it solves.

I promise, these details are pored over extensively and were at the time of AoS Season 1 and IM3's release. This stuff is all carefully considered, weighed, and figured out collectively by us when such problems arise. We don't just make it up as we go along. It's logically weighed and analyzed to minimize continuity problems as much as possible when they occasionally arise, as in the dating of the IM3 newspaper. It's simply a mistake. It may have been the intention when it was filmed to place it in Dec, 2013, but AoS, Winter Soldier's hard dates had to retcon it. Once you get to those portions in your watch through for your timeline that should become clear.

I hope you get where I'm coming from and what I'm saying makes sense.

Last edited:
It had to be retconned by the hard dates used bin AoS Season 1 and Winter Soldier. The dialogue makes it clear it must occur 12-13 years after New Year's 1999. If we use a bit of deductive logic, it can't be 12 years since that'd place IM3 before Avengers in Dec, 2011. It can't be 14 years to place it in Dec, 2013 as the newspaper reflects since the dialogue explicitly says it's been 12-13 years. Prop dates are always utilized UNLESS dialogue overrides them, as it does here. Also, Winter Soldier takes place a year and a half later. Not two years, true, but it can be assumed there was a non-specific over estimation, again because the hard date on security cam shows otherwise.

Yeah, but I could argue that in Incredible Hulk when SHIELD is tracking Banner, code shows up on the computer including "06.22.2008" and "06.00.2008." So, you have your argument and I have mine. But, your argument for ignoring the white board is very flimsy.

It holds up when you do the math. 13 years between New Years 1999 and December, 2013 isn't 13 years, it's literally just shy of 14 years. You're ignoring that dialogue aspect.

Between 2000 and 2013, 13 years have passed. You obviously do not count 2013 because it has not passed. Don't know how to make that anymore clear...I'm not ignoring anything, stop talking down.

Again, you're continually ignoring the overall timeline, the dialogue in IM3 that places it 12-13 years after New Years 1999. If it WERE in Dec 2013 as you posit, it would be 14 years, not 12-13. Also, it would screw up timeline massively to put IM3 in Dec 2013, that would require IM3 to start AFTER AoS Season 1 AND Winter Soldier. Given the Extremis plotline from IM3 plays into AoS's pilot episode, that wouldn't make sense. And it would also require ignoring that hard date clearly shown on the security camera.

Nothing in the timeline says that AOS season 1 didn't start then.

1. Coulson is the only person on the team who knows what Extremis is, including a Specialist and two of the smartest SHIELD has. Seems weird.
2. And seeing as Extremis had been around for a bit and partially funded by the US goverment, it makes sense he would know

I believe the newspaper is simply a mistake. It's that simple. You're entitled to believe what you like, but you're going to find it causing problems with AoS Season 1 (and by extension Thor-TDW) and Winter Soldier's placements. You're either going to have to choose between IM3's newspaper date or CA-TWS's video camera date. IM3 must occur before AoS's pilot episode, which also provides hard date of Sept, 2013. Essentially, choosing the newspaper date in IM3 over the camera date in WS creates more continuity problems than it solves.

But again, no it doesn't, and by using,your camera date, you're putting forth the argument that 3/4 of SHIELD's first season takes place over the course of a month. That is absurd. The first two episodes alone take "6 days." Not to mention Coulson's kidnapping, Skye's recovery, Trip and Garrett tracking Deathlok "for weeks" You constantly put SHIELD on the back burner and it messes up the Canon completely.

Plus, you're doing the same thing I am but, in reverse, you're ignoring the newspaper for the computer date, the only difference is that Winter Soldier and SHIELD do a HARD crossover, in which events from the film are shown and discussed in real time.

That depends entirely on WHEN in the year that is. When it's actually the END of 1999, and current day events are late December, 2012, most would say that's 13 years.

But it is ALSO, the beginning of 2000, most people would think of that as New Years 2000. No one remembers New Years as the end of the year before the new one. That's weird. And now who's using assumed logic instead of actual logic.

The problem here is you've locked into your view of how it should be but aren't taking into account the other evidence presented by AoS's pilot, and Winter Soldier (and Thor-TDW by extension due to AoS crossover episode). Your approach would require ignoring dates in Winter Soldier AND AoS's pilot, which is illogical if we're trying to minimize that aspect of ignoring hard dates.

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just presenting solid arguements that you're not willing to hear because of how "locked in" you are to your timeline. You're way screws up all of Agents of Shield, it just doesn't make sense.

The most logical approach, utilizing Occam's Razor, is to ignore the 2013 date in IM3 and just place it as Dec 2012, to retain the hard dates shown in AoS and more importantly Winter Soldier, as well as preserving rest of chronology (since IM3 must occur before AoS's pilot due to extremis plotline). I don't think you've fully thought all that through.

I thought it all through, as presented above, you're just not willing to hear it. What hard dates do you have From Agents of Shield? I've recently watched it, and I have nothing. But, I'm willing to,be proved wrong. Ward's ID placed it in Sep. 2013. Bit other than that, no real dates are given.

That's supposition not based on logic. Anyone who actually counts accurately WOULD count it like that, especially regarding a hard date/holiday like New Year's 1999 and other hard dates/time period of December/Christmas time 2012, which is backed up by the dialogue of 12-13 years. We know it can't be 12 since it must come AFTER events of Avengers. And it can't be 14 years as you're positing placing it in Dec 2013 to align with newspaper because that places it after AoS pilot (which wouldn't make sense since that episode refers to events of IM3), after Thor-TDW, and after CA-TWS.

Already addressed above

It's ultimately something that has to be done in case of such continuity discrepancies. It's similar to the old Star Wars canon approach before they rebooted it a couple years ago. In that approach, films came first, and always override discrepancies created by comics, novels, etc

Yeah, but there is ACTUAL footage from WS in AOS. You're logic is flawed, it's like NEW Star Wars Canon where everything is of equal importance. You're limiting yourself to,make things easier and it screws up the canon.

In MCU's case, the films come first, then TV episodes, then canon comics. The films take precedence over anything else in the inevitable case of continuity problems like this. It makes perfect sense to me. Sorry you disagree. But the films are and have always been the centerpiece of the MCU. The Tv series, while important, as ultimately only spin offs of the films, which again are the focal point and thus override the TV shows and Prelude/Infinite comics in cases of discrepancies.

Yeah, but when things on TV affect things in movies and vice versa, it makes it so that they are equally important. Can't walk without two legs.

As for Linda Avery, the MCU wikia puts her death in March, 1989.

If you have evidence from an episode to back that up, I'll see it, but as that is a wiki, I don't see that as proof. And from a website you yourself have dismissed multiple times.

24 years after would be around early 2013. It'd be about 24 and a half years specifically. And that's how the timeline reflects it. You're assuming the wall going to 2015 means her death occurred in 1991, but you're making an incorrect supposition again to fit your existing preconception. Reality is, they do stuff like that ahead of time to account for future lost agents so the date/plaque doesn't have to be updated and replaced every year. It's in anticipation of the agents who will likely die up to 2015, as clearly shown in the image since there are open/blank spaces in lower right corner of the 1991-2015 section for future names to be added:

Wall_of_Valor

http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Wall_of_Valor?file=WallOfValor.jpg

^just copy paste link if the url embed doesn't work.

No no. I'm assuming it, because if you count 23 years from 1991, which is the earliest date on the side of the wall that she looks at, you get to 2014. Anything past 1991 would place it later and that doesn't make sense. The side of the wall is listed as "1991-2015" and other parts of the wall have those labels as well. I have the evidence here, you're assuming. Nothing in that episode even hints at the possibility that I'm wrong.

I'm assuming it,
We know that episode isn't in 2015 yet. Unless your suggesting an episode set in late 2013, that aired in Jan 2014, was actually occurring a year or more in future to place it in 2015?

Not at all.

More or less likely than an intelligence agency having an incorrect date on an security camera interrogation feed? I assure you, the hospital white board date being left up (in want seems like a private room that doesn't get much use, hence someone of Fury's stature and importance being placed there) seems more likely than the date on camera being wrong when that footage would be instrumental in conviction and linking to other evidence in any court cases or intelligence purposes use.

But, again, it's a SHIELD run hospital, and I have my Incredible Hulk argument. Just saying, two conflicting dates. Also, your ignoring the dates of Pepper being visited by Killian that is shown as 12/22/2013, and the dates of the soldier blowing up that small town with Extremis dated, Feb. 2013, and the pictures of that same uniform while he was enlisted in the army dated 12.02.2012, unless he went into service, got wounded, found the Extremis program, qualified for it, underwent experiments, and blew up his town all in the span of 3 weeks, I'd say that all of these dates indicate that the newspaper IS NOT an accident. Far more proof of period than Winter Soldier anyway.

To add images, just type [img ] and insert image link here [/ img] (remove the spaces in portions, have to put those in to show the text).

I think it's probably same one I linked to above. But you don't seem to realize that only reinforces my point. Obviously Seeds isn't occurring in 2015 as you're apparently presuming by placing Avery's death 24 years earlier in 1991 (it's actually March 1989, not 1991, which reinforces the late 2013 dates I used for AoS Season 1's placements).[/QUOTE]

Again, no proof of that '89 date, and even if that is listed, which I didn't see, who's to say it wasn't retconned? And no, her death was 23 years after 1991, that's when Rumley disappeared. I feel like you're not reading What I'm saying.

[quote="DIrishB, post: 568661"]
The Wall of Valor scene in Agents of SHIELD doesn't show any dates:

[video=youtube;CPp2ODPMxvI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPp2ODPMxvI&sns=em[/video]

It only shows ranges of dates (large ranges of 24 years each: 1941-1965, 1966-1990, 1991-2015).[/QUOTE]

The end of the episode while Coulson is talking to May, it is intercut with Skye going to the wall, check it out, emotional stuff.

We don't know for sure Skye touching that specific spot is Linda Avery's. Especially since that's a promo pic, and not reflected in the actual episode itself. The aired material is what's ultimately canon, not promo materials. The promo stuff/behind the scenes interviews are also overridden by dialogue/hard dates, etc shown in the episodes.[/QUOTE]

It's in the episode, you should watch it, it's one of my favorite season 1 episodes.

Further, the May, 1989 date for Linda Avery's death is reinforced by Skye being born in July, 1988:

[url]http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Skye[/url][/QUOTE]

So, when do they say exactly how old Skye was when she was taken, must have missed that information.

That'd make Daisy/Skye about 9-10 months old when Linda died protecting her, as opposed to 2-3 years old (a toddler) as it happening in 1991 would.[/QUOTE]

Yeah?

Again, you're free to do as you like with your timeline. But the evidence and logical deductive reasoning shows best approach is to ignore the 2013 date in IM3's newspaper and pretend it's meant to be 2012, as you'll see hard dates in AoS pilot and Winter Soldier that dispute that, not to mention the plot discrepancies it would create by placing IM3 after AoS's pilot, the pilot which used a plotline lifted directly from and continued on from IM3.[/QUOTE]

See, that's what gets me, I feel like people would be less inclined to argue with you if you didn't do the whole, "You can do what you want, but my way is the right way thing." it comes off as a bit condesending. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just letting you know that that attitude can be very off putting and makes it seem like no one should try and add to this because ultimately they will be shut down.

I don't know how to make it any clearer than that. I get where you're coming from, but your suggestion to place IM3 in Dec 2013 instead of Dec 2012 causes far more problems than it solves.[/QUOTE]

It's not really a suggestion as much as it is where it belongs. Again, the newspaper is not the only 2013 date. You're ignoring several dates, and all of AOS for one computer date. Seems strange.

I promise, these details are pored over extensively and were at the time of AoS Season 1 and IM3's release. This stuff is all carefully considered, weighed, and figured out collectively by us when such problems arise. We don't just make it up as we go along. It's loggia lot weighed and analyzed to minimize continuity problems as much as possible when they occasionally arise, as in the dating of the IM3 newspaper. It's simply a mistake. It may have been the intention when it was filmed to place it in Dec, 2013, but AoS, Winter Soldier's hard dates had to retcon it. Once you get to those portions in your watch through for your timeline that should become clear.[/QUOTE]

I don't count it, but everyone misses things. but again several dates in the movie? Not a mistake, it was intended, but you keep saying you're doing it to avoid continuity errors, bit you're ****ting all over SHIELD.

[quote="DIrishB, post: 568661"]hope you get where I'm coming from and what I'm saying makes sense.[/QUOTE]

I do, but I have presented ACTUAL evidence, and it's being ignored for no solid reason. There are like 5 dates in Iron Man 3 alone that disprove your placement of it.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I could argue that in Incredible Hulk when SHIELD is tracking Banner, code shows up on the computer including "06.22.2008" and "06.00.2008." So, you have your argument and I have mine. But, your argument for ignoring the white board is very flimsy.

6.00.2008 isn't even an actual date though, man. My argument for ignoring the white board isn't flimsy at all. Again, we have the direct crossover with AoS, which we know must start in September based on the date shown on Ward's badge.

If we take whiteboard date at face value, that places events of Winter Soldier as occurring BEFORE AoS Season 1 in its entirety... which makes zero sense given the direct crossover aspect. Are you sure you've thought this all through?

The October date in WS allows for first 2/3 of Season 1 to occur over course of just under 5 weeks, from September to mid October, and for remaining episodes to run through end of October.

Between 2000 and 2013, 13 years have passed. You obviously do not count 2013 because it has not passed. Don't know how to make that anymore clear...I'm not ignoring anything, stop talking down.

When you're at the very end of 2013, sure you would. Talking down? Come on, man. We're going in circles. Again, you're quibbling over what amounts to about a week, maybe 8 days. It's ludicrous to think people wouldn't round up for a mere 8 days.

Nothing in the timeline says that AOS season 1 didn't start then.

Yes, Ward's ID badge that cleared him for Level 7 access does indeed show that. You're just unwilling to accept that because it disputes your chosen approach. I literally showed the picture reflecting that. Not sure how much clearer I can make it.

1. Coulson is the only person on the team who knows what Extremis is, including a Specialist and two of the smartest SHIELD has. Seems weird.
2. And seeing as Extremis had been around for a bit and partially funded by the US goverment, it makes sense he would know

It was a highly classified black ops project. It actually makes sense, given that, that it wouldn't be known by very many even in SHIELD.

But again, no it doesn't, and by using,your camera date, you're putting forth the argument that 3/4 of SHIELD's first season takes place over the course of a month. That is absurd. The first two episodes alone take "6 days." Not to mention Coulson's kidnapping, Skye's recovery, Trip and Garrett tracking Deathlok "for weeks" You constantly put SHIELD on the back burner and it messes up the Canon completely.

Not 3/4, only 2/3 (less than that even technically). First season was 22 episodes, episodes 1-15 occur before crossover episode in mid October. 15/22 isn't 3/4. It's shy of 2/3. Not to nitpick, but I notice a bit of hyperbole and exaggeration being utilized in your responses which works directly against logic.

As for squeezing the first fifteen episodes into period of 4 and a half week period, that allows an average of 2 days per episode. It works. Sit down, watch entire first season, and count the days. It does squeeze it, and requires assuming one episode follows immediately after previous, picking up the next day, but it works. Deathlok was introduced in pilot. It's absolutely reasonable to factor they've been tracking him for weeks over course of first 2/3 of Season 1.

Plus, you're doing the same thing I am but, in reverse, you're ignoring the newspaper for the computer date, the only difference is that Winter Soldier and SHIELD do a HARD crossover, in which events from the film are shown and discussed in real time.

And I never said otherwise, but you're not using the Occam's Razor approach. In my approach, we need only shift the 2013 dates back a year. In yours, it requires ignoring dates shown in both Winter Soldier and AoS. Again, it's a simple case of them retconning or not paying attention. That itself is proven in fact the scripted dialogue reflects movie starting at very end of 1999, and that being established as happening 12 or 13 years ago. We know it can't be 12, so it must be 13. That places it at end of 2012, not 2013, which would be literally just shy of 14 years. You're ignoring hard dates in two instances in two different sources, as well as the dialogue reflecting that. I'm just ignoring the 2013 dates (in favor of 2012) shown in IM3 in favor of the multiple other dates, plot points, etc that would be messed up continuity wise by pushing IM3 to occur AFTER AoS Season 1, Thor - TDW, and CA-TWS. Ultimately your approach requires ignoring far more sources. It's simply more logical to ignore the one entry, IM3, instead of WS, AoS Pilot, AND assume IM3 occurs after two films it was released before, not to mention the fact the AoS pilot continues the Extremis plotline established in IM3.

When talking about a person's age, such rounding up isn't commonly used. But in terms of passage of time, it absolutely is, most especially when it's literally short of only a week.

But it is ALSO, the beginning of 2000, most people would think of that as New Years 2000.

New Year's Day, sure. New Year's Eve, 1999, is clearly the time setting of the prologue scene that crosses over into 2000. Either way, 13 years later would be either very end of 2012 or very beginning of 2013. That matter of hours between New Years Eve to New Years Day changes nothing.

No one remembers New Years as the end of the year before the new one. That's weird. And now who's using assumed logic instead of actual logic.

You still are, since you just made another supposition, man. The math is very simple. You can complicate it as much as you like, but 13 years is clear. Beginning of 2000 (first day) to last week of December in 2012 is thirteen years. Most people would round it up to the closest whole number, which is 13. It really is that simple.

I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just presenting solid arguements that you're not willing to hear because of how "locked in" you are to your timeline. You're way screws up all of Agents of Shield, it just doesn't make sense.

But you are ignoring plenty, as I keep pointing out. You're ignoring hard dates given in WS and AoS Pilot. You're ignoring the simple math and incorrectly using principle of rounding (it's to closest whole number in most cases, which supports my approach). Again, this was not a decision I came to on my own, it was something carefully considered and weighed when AoS Season 1 was airing and TWS came out in theaters. We didn't just roll the dice, it was carefully considered. Nor does it screw up AoS.

In fact, my approach is actually supported by AoS 2x01 and mention of Talbot chasing them "all winter". That would indicate AoS season 1 had to end sometime BEFORE winter 2013 (so before December, 2013) for Talbot to begin chasing them and for it to last "all winter"). With your approach, that's impossible to do or make sense of. Talbot can't have chased them all winter if we follow your approach and extend Season 1 into 2014, since Talbot doesn't even show up until towards end of first season in Providence. If we follow your approach that wouldn't allow the all winter line to make any sense, whereas in my approach it does.

I thought it all through, as presented above, you're just not willing to hear it.

Actually, I was willing to hear it, hence why I responded with such long and detailed responses of why I don't think your approach works. That required listening, weighing your points, and measuring against ALL the evidence provided. I'm sorry you're taking it so personally and being offended by me not changing to suit your suggestions/preference, but I absolutely listened, I just disagree, and made very clear why. You unfortunately aren't listening to the MANY reasons I listed why it doesn't work, the Occam's Razor approach isn't being utilized by you in your approach.

What hard dates do you have From Agents of Shield? I've recently watched it, and I have nothing. But, I'm willing to,be proved wrong. Ward's ID placed it in Sep. 2013. Bit other than that, no real dates are given.

Right. Ward's badge. Then the specific date in WS which directly crosses over with AoS. And then the mention of Talbot chasing the team "all winter" in AoS 2x01 all reinforce what I've been saying.

Already addressed above

Yeah, but there is ACTUAL footage from WS in AOS.

And?

You're logic is flawed,

Is it not possible yours is? After all, your approach requires ignoring far more than mine does, and from multiple sources instead of just one.

it's like NEW Star Wars Canon where everything is of equal importance. You're limiting yourself to,make things easier and it screws up the canon.

Make things easier? lol, have you LOOKED at the timeline? Exactly what portion did I half ass or make easier? I literally split up adaptations by PAGE number and insert them in films to be as DETAILED AND ACCURATE as possible, man. Again, I'm not limiting, ignoring, or simplifying anything, and it's kind of offensive you'd accuse me of that given how hard I've worked on this and how much time I and others have put into it. Again, these decisions were made collectively, simply because they were the best and most logical approach.

It boils down simply to the fact something must be ignored. Most logical approach is to minimize that as much as possible. Your approach maximizes that as much as possible, unfortunately.

Honestly, I'm trying very hard to be patient. I've explained my position in extreme detail. I get you disagree, all I'm asking you to do is see it from my point of view, that reorganizing the intended order of the films, ignoring hard dates and dialogue that backs up those dates from multiple other sources, simply makes no sense.

Yeah, but when things on TV affect things in movies and vice versa, it makes it so that they are equally important. Can't walk without two legs.

Never said otherwise. But that point you just made reinforces my approach. Again, yours is approach that requires ignoring MORE.

If you have evidence from an episode to back that up, I'll see it, but as that is a wiki, I don't see that as proof. And from a website you yourself have dismissed multiple times

I've only dismissed their approach to utilizing a real world release date approach to their timeline system, nothing else. The wikia is a very reliable source of background info, including stuff from series bible like character birthdays and whatnot. The ONLY thing I disagree with them on is ignoring onscreen dates on props. They don't consider those valid, whereas we both do (hence this entire debate).

No no. I'm assuming it, because if you count 23 years from 1991, which is the earliest date on the side of the wall that she looks at, you get to 2014. Anything past 1991 would place it later and that doesn't make sense. The side of the wall is listed as "1991-2015" and other parts of the wall have those labels as well. I have the evidence here, you're assuming. Nothing in that episode even hints at the possibility that I'm wrong.

Except Skye's age. And she was born before 1991, and was described as an infant in the SHIELD file which was dated 4/23/1989, meaning she was born sometime prior to that, but not too long before (which the established birthday of July, 1988 backs up):

http://agentsofshield.wikia.com/wiki/Daisy_Johnson?file=GITFD_347.png

If it was 1991 as you're assuming, well, that clearly doesn't make sense given the clear date on the file there, which WAS shown in an episode.

Not at all.

But, again, it's a SHIELD run hospital, and I have my Incredible Hulk argument. Just saying, two conflicting dates. Also, your ignoring the dates of Pepper being visited by Killian that is shown as 12/22/2013, and the dates of the soldier blowing up that small town with Extremis dated, Feb. 2013, and the pictures of that same uniform while he was enlisted in the army dated 12.02.2012, unless he went into service, got wounded, found the Extremis program, qualified for it, underwent experiments, and blew up his town all in the span of 3 weeks, I'd say that all of these dates indicate that the newspaper IS NOT an accident. Far more proof of period than Winter Soldier anyway.

I never meant to imply the paper was an accident. It's better to look at it as the 2013 dates being retconned by those in WS and AoS. Originally, it was indeed obviously meant to occur in December, 2013. I never claimed otherwise, and up until release of WS and AoS Season 1, that's how it was on the timeline. But the various pieces of evidence I've repeatedly outlined forced a re-examination and movement to fix the conflicting issues.

The same happened with Iron Man 2. Originally it was meant to occur 6 months after Iron Man 1, placing it in late 2008 or early 2009. But we know that can't be the case due to the retcon established by Fury's Big Week.

That established the precedent. Retcons can and have happened in the MCU, though they're minor and just involve dates so far.

Again, no proof of that '89 date, and even if that is listed, which I didn't see, who's to say it wasn't retconned?

Once again:

The show itself is to say it wasn't retconned, since the show nor films nor any other source has presented any evidence whatsoever that it had been retconned. Now you're floating nonexistent hypotheticals to support your point? Come on, man.

And no, her death was 23 years after 1991, that's when Rumley disappeared. I feel like you're not reading What I'm saying.

I've been offering detailed responses to everything you've posited so not sure how your getting that impression. Realize it's been a couple years since I watched Season 1 so it's not fresh in my mind.

The end of the episode while Coulson is talking to May, it is intercut with Skye going to the wall, check it out, emotional stuff.

It's in the episode, you should watch it, it's one of my favorite season 1 episodes.

So, when do they say exactly how old Skye was when she was taken, must have missed that information.

Season 2, with intro of Skye/Daisy's parents and her backstory being established is when we get that info, specifically from the file shown above.

Yeah?

See, that's what gets me, I feel like people would be less inclined to argue with you if you didn't do the whole, "You can do what you want, but my way is the right way thing." it comes off as a bit condesending. I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just letting you know that that attitude can be very off putting and makes it seem like no one should try and add to this because ultimately they will be shut down.

Mate, you presented your point, I presented mine. Again, this was hashed over between us on this thread during latter half of 2013. Go back and look for yourself. The posts are all still there. The thing you're ignoring is that this is a community effort, and that we collectively agreed that was best approach. You're getting pissed because I'm disagreeing with you, which doesn't make sense. I'm sorry your opinion doesn't override my own and multiple others who helped work everything out for the placements of those entries. Is it perfect? No. Does it squash 2/3 of Season 1 into a period of about 5 weeks? Yes. But it can work, and is a preferable option than the one you're putting forth specifically because yours requires ignoring far more evidence from multiple sources. I don't know how much clearer I can make it. I don't know how much more evidence you need.

If I can't change your mind, that's ok. You are absolutely free to organize your own timeline as you wish. But don't get mad because I (and the others who helped establish those placements) have a different opinion/interpretation. If your approach was logical to me I'd use it, but ignoring multiple other conflicting dates/placements in favor of just that one source (IM3) isn't logical to me. Again, Occam's Razor. I'm utilizing LESS assumptions than your approach. That's simply true.

It's not really a suggestion as much as it is where it belongs.

Your opinion. Again, retconning has already been established in the universe. When multiple other sources override those dates, it's more logical to utilize the approach that uses less assumptions and causes less conflicts/continuity problems. Your approach simply creates more.

Again, the newspaper is not the only 2013 date. You're ignoring several dates, and all of AOS for one computer date. Seems strange.

It's the one source I'm ignoring (IM3) and only in part (the year), simply because the conflicting dates in multiple other sources override it. Nor am I ignoring all of AoS. Please don't resort to hyperbole. Nor is it just for the date in WS. As I've clearly said several times, and which you seem to ignore, the AoS pilot also conflicts with IM3's dates.

AoS 2x01's "all winter" comment conflicts with your placement. Retcons have already been established regarding time/year settings for IM2. The precedent for retconning dates exists already in MCUz

If there was any way to make it work and retain those dates, trust me, I would have taken that approach. But it simply isn't.

I don't count it, but everyone misses things.

Hence why this is a community effort. Again, you keep repeatedly ignoring the fact this isn't a solo effort by me. Yes, I do most of work, but the info, poring over details, etc is something most of us who post in this thread do. You're also discounting their work and input, and again simple logic, to force your preferred approach, which as I have clearly explained causes more problems than it solves. I assure you, the way it's set up minimizes the problems as much as possible. It's not only about how many dates, but the different sources they come from. There are more sources disputing the IM3 2013 placement than supporting it. In fact, ONLY IM3 itself supports it, everything else in that time period disputes it.

but again several dates in the movie? Not a mistake, it was intended, but you keep saying you're doing it to avoid continuity errors, bit you're ****ting all over SHIELD.

Sigh. You keep making me repeat myself. It was retconned. And again, the dialogue shows it was intended for 2012. The 2013 dates on the props don't align with the dialogue. That shows conflicts within the source itself you're basing your white premise on. Again, this was all considered before. You're not shedding any new light or info on the subject, I promise you. This is something we spent months discussing until the Winter Soldier DVD came out and AoS Season 1 had finished its run to align everything and make as much sense of it as possible.

I do, but I have presented ACTUAL evidence,

As have I, but you continue acting as if I didn't. When you can't even acknowledge that competing/conflicting evidence, that isn't an unbiased approach.

and it's being ignored for no solid reason.

It's not being ignored. Please stop playing the victim. Your evidence was countered in extreme detail point by point. I don't see how you equate that to it being ignored at all.

There are like 5 dates in Iron Man 3 alone that disprove your placement of it.

There's also dialogue in IM3 that disproves those dates. There's also two dates in two different sources that disprove those dates. There's also the dialogue in AoS 2x01 which supports my placements.

There also the behind the scenes interview that supports it occurring six months after Avengers (which is definitively set in 2012 based on Talbot's dialogue in AoS). Normally if the behind the scenes stuff conflicts with dates shown in the film, those dates override. But, again, the multiple other conflicting dates in various other sources support the existing placements.

The filmmaker (Shane Black) obviously intended the film to occur six months after Avengers, hence the claim in interview. And again if nothing else disputed the 2013 dates, I'd place it as such. It was originally placed that way. But it was simply retconned.

It's really that simple.

I've literally answered this in extreme detail several times now, so please stop accusing me of ignoring you or being illogical. You've made your case, and I've made mine. I believe the evidence weighs in favor of the approach we're currently using, simply because it involves ignoring less of the hard dates and dialogue. Yours depends ONLY on the onscreen dates and ignores the dialogue in the film itself, as well as the other hard dates in WS and AoS, and dialogue in AoS.

I really can't make it more clear. Again, you're free to disagree. Just realize I am afforded that right as well. When you factor in the entirety of evidence, this truly is best approach.

Last edited:
Great response(s) D. Your far more patient than I would have been. Seems best if we can agree to disagree. The simple truth is there are contridictions and those require a judgement call. 98% of the time I have come to agree with the groups placement. Ocasionally I disagree (and the group doesn't agree with my reasons). Rather than continuing to argue that I'm right i move on. I suggest you do the same. Not doing so only makes you look more and more unreasonable and will lessen your perceived credibility in the future.

[feel free to lash out and post mean things about me disagreeing below. I'm obviously a conceded unbending irrational prick for my difference of opinion.]

6.00.2008 isn't even an actual date though, man. My argument for ignoring the white board isn't flimsy at all. Again, we have the direct crossover with AoS, which we know must start in September based on the date shown on Ward's badge.

Am I high? That's exactly what I'm saying given the format of the xx.xx.xx it could be argued that the date in WS isn't a date at all either. I'm not saying it is that way, I'm saying it could be argued. And yeah, but if your rules apply, the film's are more important, so SHIELD's dates don't seems to matter here.

If we take whiteboard date at face value, that places events of Winter Soldier as occurring BEFORE AoS Season 1 in its entirety... which makes zero sense given the direct crossover aspect. Are you sure you've thought this all through?

That's exactly what I'm arguing with you, you only seem to work in what you want to work in. I'm not arguing for The whiteboard date, I think the white board date is wrong, if you read my post I'm using it as an example of how dates in WS are inaccurate. So, yeah, thought it through.

The October date in WS allows for first 2/3 of Season 1 to occur over course of just under 5 weeks, from September to mid October, and for remaining episodes to run through end of October.

Absurd.

When you're at the very end of 2013, sure you would. Talking down? Come on, man. We're going in circles. Again, you're quibbling over what amounts to about a week, maybe 8 days. It's ludicrous to think people wouldn't round up for a mere 8 days.

We can agree to disagree on this, but everyone celebrates New Years as the upcoming year. New Years at the end of 1999 is celebrated as New Years 2000. Sorry. No one thinks to round up eight days because no one thinks like that in conversation 2000 to 2013. 13 years have passed, hence the numbering system.

Yes, Ward's ID badge that cleared him for Level 7 access does indeed show that. You're just unwilling to accept that because it disputes your chosen approach. I literally showed the picture reflecting that. Not sure how much clearer I can make it.

I'm not disagreeing with Ward's ID badge, I'm agreeing that the show starts in September. I'm disputing the absurd notion that you think the first 15 or so episodes happen in 5 weeks.

It was a highly classified black ops project. It actually makes sense, given that, that it wouldn't be known by very many even in SHIELD.

But, like me, you are assuming, we both have a logical answer for this, we would just be going in circles.

Not 3/4, only 2/3 (less than that even technically). First season was 22 episodes, episodes 1-15 occur before crossover episode in mid October. 15/22 isn't 3/4. It's shy of 2/3. Not to nitpick, but I notice a bit of hyperbole and exaggeration being utilized in your responses which works directly against logic.

Ugh. My inability to do fractions isn't what is being discussed here.

As for squeezing the first fifteen episodes into period of 4 and a half week period, that allows an average of 2 days per episode. It works. Sit down, watch entire first season, and count the days. It does squeeze it, and requires assuming one episode follows immediately after previous, picking up the next day, but it works. Deathlok was introduced in pilot. It's absolutely reasonable to factor they've been tracking him for weeks over course of first 2/3 of Season 1.

I'm willing to bet I've watched the first season far more recently than you have, and I have been sitting down watching the entire first season and counting the days, it how I "relax" after work. And you're ignoring story arcs and DIALOG. "How long have you guys been together?" "A few months"--"We've been tracking Peterson for weeks"--and again, Coulson's kidnapping, Skye's recovery, this is why I feel like SHIELD is getting the shaft. And no, they begin tracking him after the attack on Skye, seeing as everyone is unaware that he is alive until T.R.A.C.K.S. Plus, before THE BRIDGE he was at a SHIELD base. Wouldn't have to look for him that hard.

And I never said otherwise, but you're not using the Occam's Razor approach. In my approach, we need only shift the 2013 dates back a year. In yours, it requires ignoring dates shown in both Winter Soldier and AoS. Again, it's a simple case of them retconning or not paying attention. That itself is proven in fact the scripted dialogue reflects movie starting at very end of 1999, and that being established as happening 12 or 13 years ago. We know it can't be 12, so it must be 13. That places it at end of 2012, not 2013, which would be literally just shy of 14 years. You're ignoring hard dates in two instances in two different sources, as well as the dialogue reflecting that. I'm just ignoring the 2013 dates (in favor of 2012) shown in IM3 in favor of the multiple other dates, plot points, etc that would be messed up continuity wise by pushing IM3 to occur AFTER AoS Season 1, Thor - TDW, and CA-TWS. Ultimately your approach requires ignoring far more sources. It's simply more logical to ignore the one entry, IM3, instead of WS, AoS Pilot, AND assume IM3 occurs after two films it was released before, not to mention the fact the AoS pilot continues the Extremis plotline established in IM3.

This is insane, how do you justify ignoring flat dates. If you acknowledge the Iron Man 3 dates, not a lot changes

12.02.2012- Soldiers ID photo is taken

02/2013- Soldier blows up

Sep. 2013- SHIELD begins

November 11, 2013- Selvig is released from hospital in Thor: Dark World (Yet another date you have chosen to ignore due to stubbornness I guess)

Early 2014- Winter Soldier

I've discussed my reasoning for the Extremis thing already, not too out there to think Coulson would know.

And if SHIELD fell in October, why would Darcy call them, and someone pick up, in November. I feel like someone else may be ignoring dialog.

When talking about a person's age, such rounding up isn't commonly used. But in terms of passage of time, it absolutely is, most especially when it's literally short of only a week.

Born in 88, rescued in 89, put into foster care, 91 agents start dying.

New Year's Day, sure. New Year's Eve, 1999, is clearly the time setting of the prologue scene that crosses over into 2000. Either way, 13 years later would be either very end of 2012 or very beginning of 2013. That matter of hours between New Years Eve to New Years Day changes nothing.

We obviously see this differently.

You still are, since you just made another supposition, man. The math is very simple. You can complicate it as much as you like, but 13 years is clear. Beginning of 2000 (first day) to last week of December in 2012 is thirteen years. Most people would round it up to the closest whole number, which is 13. It really is that simple.

Yeah, man, but they wouldn't, you are ignoring HARD DATES for unspecified dialog. Illogical.

But you are ignoring plenty, as I keep pointing out. You're ignoring hard dates given in WS and AoS Pilot. You're ignoring the simple math and incorrectly using principle of rounding (it's to closest whole number in most cases, which supports my approach). Again, this was not a decision I came to on my own, it was something carefully considered and weighed when AoS Season 1 was airing and TWS came out in theaters. We didn't just roll the dice, it was carefully considered. Nor does it screw up AoS.

I'm not ignoring simple math at all, if I ask anyone how many years passed between 2000 and 2013, they will say 13, that's why we have this system, so you don't have to count it out everytime. Also, what are you reading? I never disregarded the Ward ID badge, and I ignored one date In winter soldier In favor of a date from Thor Dark World, some pretty clear lines from AOS, and SEVERAL dates from IM3, if anyone is ignoring information, it is you my friend.

In fact, my approach is actually supported by AoS 2x01 and mention of Talbot chasing them "all winter". That would indicate AoS season 1 had to end sometime BEFORE winter 2013 (so before December, 2013) for Talbot to begin chasing them and for it to last "all winter"). With your approach, that's impossible to do or make sense of. Talbot can't have chased them all winter if we follow your approach and extend Season 1 into 2014, since Talbot doesn't even show up until towards end of first season in Providence. If we follow your approach that wouldn't allow the all winter line to make any sense, whereas in my approach it does.

Unless, it does, seeing as AOS has a pretty large gap between seasons (actually stated by Jed Whedon, Simmons has been within HYDRA for a bit, and the season actually pretty heavily ties in with Ultron which is dated in 2015, so if you keep it at 2013, then the first 18 episodes of season 2 happen over the course of OVER A YEAR. Which is insane.

Also, Daisy "Wait '88, I'm 26?"

Actually, I was willing to hear it, hence why I responded with such long and detailed responses of why I don't think your approach works. That required listening, weighing your points, and measuring against ALL the evidence provided. I'm sorry you're taking it so personally and being offended by me not changing to suit your suggestions/preference, but I absolutely listened, I just disagree, and made very clear why. You unfortunately aren't listening to the MANY reasons I listed why it doesn't work, the Occam's Razor approach isn't being utilized by you in your approach.

Right. Ward's badge. Then the specific date in WS which directly crosses over with AoS. And then the mention of Talbot chasing the team "all winter" in AoS 2x01 all reinforce what I've been saying.

Again, don't know why you have decided that I am ignoring Ward's badge. And the "all winter" comment hurts your placement of Ultron in 2015.

Is it not possible yours is? After all, your approach requires ignoring far more than mine does, and from multiple sources instead of just one.

Things ignored.

12.02.2012 date in Avengers (Only hard date in Avengers, just sayin)

12.02.2012 date in IM3

02/2013 date in IM3

Multiple pieces of dialog in AOS S1

Daisy line in AOS season 2

11/14/2013 the only hard date in Thor Dark World, which puts down your AOS theory.

12/23/2013 date in IM3

Make things easier? lol, have you LOOKED at the timeline? Exactly what portion did I half ass or make easier? I literally split up adaptations by PAGE number and insert them in films to be as DETAILED AND ACCURATE as possible, man. Again, I'm not limiting, ignoring, or simplifying anything, and it's kind of offensive you'd accuse me of that given how hard I've worked on this and how much time I and others have put into it. Again, these decisions were made collectively, simply because they were the best and most logical

It boils down simply to the fact something must be ignored. Most logical approach is to minimize that as much as possible. Your approach maximizes that as much as possible, unfortunately.

Yeah, but as the cost of ACTUAL GIVEN DATES.

Honestly, I'm trying very hard to be patient. I've explained my position in extreme detail. I get you disagree, all I'm asking you to do is see it from my point of view, that reorganizing the intended order of the films, ignoring hard dates and dialogue that backs up those dates from multiple other sources, simply makes no sense.

Well, I'm sorry you're getting worked up, that is not my intention, but you're criticizing me for doing the exact same thing you are doing. Look above at all the hard evidence you have ignored. What is you're reasoning to ignore the Dark World date? Or the Avengers date, you're ignoring a lot of dates to maintain this one computer date and that, my friend, is illogical.

Never said otherwise. But that point you just made reinforces my approach. Again, yours is approach that requires ignoring MORE.

Dates above.

I've only dismissed their approach to utilizing a real world release date approach to their timeline system, nothing else. The wikia is a very reliable source of background info, including stuff from series bible like character birthdays and whatnot. The ONLY thing I disagree with them on is ignoring onscreen dates on props. They don't consider those valid, whereas we both do (hence this entire debate).

Well, unless it's any of the prop dates I listed above...

Except Skye's age. And she was born before 1991, and was described as an infant in the SHIELD file which was dated 4/23/1989, meaning she was born sometime prior to that, but not too long before (which the established birthday of July, 1988 backs up):

Born 88, taken home 89, SHIELD agents start dying in 90/91

If it was 1991 as you're assuming, well, that clearly doesn't make sense given the clear date on the file there, which WAS shown in an episode.

Born 88, town home 89, Agents start dying in 90/91. Also, while we're talking about Skye, there is a dialog in AOS season 2 "Wait '88, I'm 26?" Guess where that puts Season 2? And it's dialog.

I never meant to imply the paper was an accident. It's better to look at it as the 2013 dates being retconned by those in WS and AoS. Originally, it was indeed obviously meant to occur in December, 2013. I never claimed otherwise, and up until release of WS and AoS Season 1, that's how it was on the timeline. But the various pieces of evidence I've repeatedly outlined forced a re-examination and movement to fix the conflicting issues.

Yeah, but, Thor Dark World too. Come on man. This is from the same movie that put corridinates on screen with two lattitudes. If any of these movies made mistakes. In just saying evidence from IM3, Dark World, and AOS. Contradict Winter Soldier 3 to 1.

The same happened with Iron Man 2. Originally it was meant to occur 6 months after Iron Man 1, placing it in late 2008 or early 2009. But we know that can't be the case due to the retcon established by Fury's Big Week.

This is my time to give credit to you. I really dig your whole 6 months after Vanko finished his suit approach. Genius. But, if your rule is that film is the most important part of the canon, why would you adjust dates in the movie, based on a comic book?

That established the precedent. Retcons can and have happened in the MCU, though they're minor and just involve dates so far.

Yeah, but, I don't think WS was meant to contradict 3 pieces of canon.

Once again:

The show itself is to say it wasn't retconned, since the show nor films nor any other source has presented any evidence whatsoever that it had been retconned. Now you're floating nonexistent hypotheticals to support your point? Come on, man.

Sorry, that was me childishly mocking the retcon cop out. Apologies.

I've been offering detailed responses to everything you've posited so not sure how your getting that impression. Realize it's been a couple years since I watched Season 1 so it's not fresh in my mind.

Yeah, I'm currently watching it, 3rd time around I think. Really like the show.

Season 2, with intro of Skye/Daisy's parents and her backstory being established is when we get that info, specifically from the file shown above.

Arguements above

Mate, you presented your point, I presented mine. Again, this was hashed over between us on this thread during latter half of 2013. Go back and look for yourself. The posts are all still there. The thing you're ignoring is that this is a community effort, and that we collectively agreed that was best approach. You're getting pissed because I'm disagreeing with you, which doesn't make sense. I'm sorry your opinion doesn't override my own and multiple others who helped work everything out for the placements of those entries. Is it perfect? No. Does it squash 2/3 of Season 1 into a period of about 5 weeks? Yes. But it can work, and is a preferable option than the one you're putting forth specifically because yours requires ignoring far more evidence from multiple sources. I don't know how much clearer I can make it. I don't know how much more evidence you need.

I.....think I've established how much that this timeline is ignoring above. The Dark World date and Darcy calling SHIELD alone discredit your placement. I'm not pissed at all, dude.

If I can't change your mind, that's ok. You are absolutely free to organize your own timeline as you wish. But don't get mad because I (and the others who helped establish those placements) have a different opinion/interpretation. If your approach was logical to me I'd use it, but ignoring multiple other conflicting dates/placements in favor of just that one source (IM3) isn't logical to me. Again, Occam's Razor. I'm utilizing LESS assumptions than your approach. That's simply true.

Not mad, just passionate. Again, we're doing the same thing. I don't think I'm ignoring anything but the WS dates, which the white board proves as unreliable.

Your opinion. Again, retconning has already been established in the universe. When multiple other sources override those dates, it's more logical to utilize the approach that uses less assumptions and causes less conflicts/continuity problems. Your approach simply creates more.

But, again, so many dates. There is ONE date in Dark World and you ignored it.

It's the one source I'm ignoring (IM3) and only in part (the year), simply because the conflicting dates in multiple other sources override it. Nor am I ignoring all of AoS. Please don't resort to hyperbole. Nor is it just for the date in WS. As I've clearly said several times, and which you seem to ignore, the AoS pilot also conflicts with IM3's dates.

And Thor Dark World. Two movies and a show.

AoS 2x01's "all winter" comment conflicts with your placement. Retcons have already been established regarding time/year settings for IM2. The precedent for retconning dates exists already in MCUz

"Wait '88, I'm 26?!"

If there was any way to make it work and retain those dates, trust me, I would have taken that approach. But it simply isn't.

So many dates.

Hence why this is a community effort. Again, you keep repeatedly ignoring the fact this isn't a solo effort by me. Yes, I do most of work, but the info, poring over details, etc is something most of us who post in this thread do. You're also discounting their work and input, and again simple logic, to force your preferred approach, which as I have clearly explained causes more problems than it solves. I assure you, the way it's set up minimizes the problems as much as possible. It's not only about how many dates, but the different sources they come from. There are more sources disputing the IM3 2013 placement than supporting it. In fact, ONLY IM3 itself supports it, everything else in that time period disputes it.

It screws up the placement of two movies and a show. Dark World also supports it. Two films to your one.

Sigh. You keep making me repeat myself. It was retconned. And again, the dialogue shows it was intended for 2012. The 2013 dates on the props don't align with the dialogue. That shows conflicts within the source itself you're basing your white premise on. Again, this was all considered before. You're not shedding any new light or info on the subject, I promise you. This is something we spent months discussing until the Winter Soldier DVD came out and AoS Season 1 had finished its run to align everything and make as much sense of it as possible.

But, those dates, Dark Worlds dates....come on man.

As have I, but you continue acting as if I didn't. When you can't even acknowledge that competing/conflicting evidence, that isn't an unbiased approach.

I absolutely acknowledge your arguements, hence why I am responding.

It's not being ignored. Please stop playing the victim. Your evidence was countered in extreme detail point by point. I don't see how you equate that to it being ignored at all.

Hey, free psych evaluation, because I say things and your argue the wrong points. Like the white board, I in no way was arguing its canon, just using it as justification in my lack of trust for WS. But, here you come slamming me like I want it to be law.

There's also dialogue in IM3 that disproves those dates. There's also two dates in two different sources that disprove those dates. There's also the dialogue in AoS 2x01 which supports my placements.

The dialog is not specific in the slightest, the 4 dates are. "Wait '88, I'm 26?"

There also the behind the scenes interview that supports it occurring six months after Avengers (which is definitively set in 2012 based on Talbot's dialogue in AoS). Normally if the behind the scenes stuff conflicts with dates shown in the film, those dates override. But, again, the multiple other conflicting dates in various other sources support the existing placement.

In One source....WS.

The filmmaker (Shane Black) obviously intended the film to occur six months after Avengers, hence the claim in interview. And again if nothing else disputed the 2013 dates, I'd place it as such. It was originally placed that way. But it was simply retconned.

It's really that simple.

And Scarlett Johanson said that WS happens in real time...two years after the Avengers...so if we're using inteviews

Okay,

I've literally answered this in extreme detail several times now, so please stop accusing me of ignoring you or being illogical. You've made your case, and I've made mine. I believe the evidence weighs in favor of the approach we're currently using, simply because it involves ignoring less of the hard dates and dialogue. Yours depends ONLY on the onscreen dates and ignores the dialogue in the film itself, as well as the other hard dates in WS and AoS, and dialogue in AoS.

I'm not ignoring anything, you have ignored far more than me, I'm just saying the unspecific ballpark dialog should,not contradict hard dates from two films and specific dialog from the show. I don't think that is too crazy.

I really can't make it more clear. Again, you're free to disagree. Just realize I am afforded that right as well. When you factor in the entirety of evidence, this truly is best approach.

Absolutely I acknowledge that. Sorry man, can't justify ignoring all of those dates and dialog, you've done good work here, but too much is being shafted for one date.

I truly respect the work you have done here, it's probably arrogance that keeps pushing me to continue this conversation. But, I truly believe that the dates from IM3 and TDW as well as the AOS lines are there for a reason. I'm sorry we don't agree, but I do appreciate the effort you put forth even though we do not see eye to eye.

Latest posts

Back