X-Files Timeline

My brain is too analytical. The CBS/NBC Timeline was finished after I got done with the Magnum, H50, and MacGyver reboots...then someone was like "the entire NCIS universe is connected to that universe like you stated in that one episode, so why don't you connect the whole thing together?"

I was baited and now I'm spending years doing all that. LOL

I might still count the one Simpsons episode but I would never take on The Simpsons or Law & Order. That would drive anyone mad.
Simpsons is crazy because they kept adding stuff like Homer creating Grunge. All I know is in my mind - after all the flashbacks it's Life in The Fast Lane, Stark Raving Dad, Radio Bart THEN the shorts XD

I'm pretty sure many of the Fox sitcomverse (Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, etc...) would heavily conflict with each other. The writers probably put humor and randomness over actually trying to create a cohesive timeline with all those flashbacks, I personally would not try to do it, because it would cause more headaches than uses (although a watching order would be appreciated, I have started one a few years back, but abandoned it, I can send it if someone is willing to do one).

Back