Transformers Live-Action Continuities - Timelines

The Bumblebee Prequel is canon to the Expanded Universe, which means that some version of AoE and TLK are canon.

Sector 7 #4 (Sergeant Donavan)
View attachment 2629

Bumblebee Movie Prequel (Heath Donavan, son of WW2 Donavan)
View attachment 2633
View attachment 2634

He even has Jetfire from RotF, who was shown to be active throughout the Sector 7 comic series. Since Bumblebee Movie Prequel is directly connected to Sector 7, which is directly connected to Transformers Movie Prequel... then Bumblebee lost his voice in 10,000 B.C., regained or replaced it, landed on Earth sometime before 1944, continued living on Earth to the 1960s, went back to space, lost his new voice, and then went back to Earth in 2003. This is the intention of the Bumblebee prequel comic, it must be because these are DIRECT, undeniable connections to the IDW timeline. There's a list of references on my timeline.

Oh, and if you're placing Bumblebee in a separate Timeline, why not make the last two pages of the prequel as 1987 (leading to an alt. version of Bumblebee in the Bayverse)?
Please don't pester me about this today. Not a good time.

It's not pestering. It's me informing you that one comic book is directly connected to another comic book's events (and those comics are on different timelines here). I apologise if it was annoying to you, I'm not informed about your life and that's your business. I hope you're doing okay though.

It's not pestering. It's me informing you that one comic book is directly connected to another comic book's events (and those comics are on different timelines here). I apologise if it was annoying to you, I'm not informed about your life and that's your business. I hope you're doing okay though.
No it was a panic attack, unrelated.

The Bumblebee Prequel is canon to the Expanded Universe, which means that some version of AoE and TLK are canon.

Sector 7 #4 (Sergeant Donavan)
View attachment 2629

Bumblebee Movie Prequel (Heath Donavan, son of WW2 Donavan)
View attachment 2633
View attachment 2634

He even has Jetfire from RotF, who was shown to be active throughout the Sector 7 comic series. Since Bumblebee Movie Prequel is directly connected to Sector 7, which is directly connected to Transformers Movie Prequel... then Bumblebee lost his voice in 10,000 B.C., regained or replaced it, landed on Earth sometime before 1944, continued living on Earth to the 1960s, went back to space, lost his new voice, and then went back to Earth in 2003. This is the intention of the Bumblebee prequel comic, it must be because these are DIRECT, undeniable connections to the IDW timeline. There's a list of references on my timeline.

Oh, and if you're placing Bumblebee in a separate Timeline, why not make the last two pages of the prequel as 1987 (leading to an alt. version of Bumblebee in the Bayverse)?
If the events of AOE / TLK happened, the rest of the tie-in comics can't. Just an implied shared history between the two or three timelines, so the inverse of what you're saying is true. (The events of AoE / TLK are exclusive to the main timeline, with some bits of history from the comic timeline, but there is no connective tissue between the Bumblebee timeline, the comic tie-in timeline nor the Bayverse timeline.)

Comparatively, I could ignore the Earth-12041 designation for the 2010s Marvel Animated Universe and shove Earth-8096 events in there with wild headcanons and theories but that goes against so many factors we're arguing against. Ultimately, common sense tells me "the simplest explanation is that they're separate timelines with some similarities."

If the events of AOE / TLK happened, the rest of the tie-in comics can't. Just an implied shared history between the two or three timelines, so the inverse of what you're saying is true. (The events of AoE / TLK are exclusive to the main timeline, with some bits of history from the comic timeline, but there is no connective tissue between the Bumblebee timeline, the comic tie-in timeline nor the Bayverse timeline.)
See, that's fine, but why can't they? Maybe I'll find out as I'm going through every one of those comics. So far... it's totally okay though.

Titan Magazine's Alternate Timeline (Tyran 208.28 Gamma)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(space reserved)
Aren't there two Titan Magazine timelines?

Oh, and I wanted to ask, do you remember where the June 23-25 timeline in Rise of the Beasts comes from?

Latest posts

Back