Timeline Hub

@Pro Bot any chance you're gonna eventually update the OP to include the missing timelines?
Bookmarked.

This might be a silly proposition but what do you guys think about making timelines for fanfiction (including fan films and web comics made by fans)

This might be a silly proposition but what do you guys think about making timelines for fanfiction (including fan films and web comics made by fans)
It depends. I could consider a one for Never Hike Alone as an alternate Friday the 13th timeline for example. You won't catch me doing a Spider-Man: Lotus breakdown though, haha.

@Pro Bot do you think it's possible that the two Wilford's are cousins who decided to compete on who could build the world's largest luxury train?

Oh yeah I forgot to tell I made a few mistakes with the first timeline in terms of the placements of the comics and movie and TV Show so here's the the revised version

2019: Part 1: Extinction
2019: Extinction Event
2019: Part 2: Apocalypse
2026: Snowpiercer (TV Show)
2030: The Escape
2036: Snowpiercer (Film)
2037: The Explorers
2037: Terminus

Bookmarked.
While we're at it, if you wouldn't mind adding my Sword Art timeline!!

I have found out that some Disney live-action science fiction comedies share a setting in the form of Medfield College:

That means that the movies are all a shared universe, I guess (I would check them at some point just in case).

Medfield College Universe
1959 - The Shaggy Dog (1959)
1961 - The Absent-Minded Professor (1961)
1963 - Son of Flubber
1969 - The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes (1969)
1972 - Now You See Him, Now You Don't
1975 - The Strongest Man in the World
19?? - The Return of the Shaggy Dog
1976 - The Shaggy D.A.
1988 - The Absent-Minded Professor (1988)

Also, maybe the 1997 remake of the Absent-Minded professor (titled Flubber) is the same universe, given that the character has a different first name? I need to check.

There is also the fact that a character named like the titular absent minded professor is the only other inventor in the first Honey, I Shrunk the Kids movie that encourages the main character with his invention, so I would need to check if it is just a reference or could be the same character.

The Medfield College is mentioned in different incarnations of the Journey Into Imagination ride on Disney World, but to include the theme parks would led down to an enormous rabbit hole (as we saw when Pro Bot shared that the Mary Oceaneer thing at the parks implies that Indiana Jones, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, the animated The Little Mermaid and Pirates of the Caribean are the same universe, somehow), but lets dig a little bit:

-The host from the second and third version of the Journey Into Imagination also gives a inventor of the year award to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids guy in the Honey, I Shrunk the Audience attraction, which, again, links back to the Honey I Shrunk the kids movie.

-The characters Figment and Dreamfinder from Journey Into the Imagination receive an origin story in the Marvel series Disney Kingdoms: Figment #1-5 and Disney Kingdoms: Figment 2 - Legacy of Imagination #1-5, but since the Imagination Institute from the ride seems to have been replaced with the Academy Scientifica-Lucida it may be a reboot set in a a different universe (although the Medfield College is again referenced). Also, all of the Marvel Disney Kingdoms comics were supposed to be set in a shared universe based on Disney World rides, so I don't know if it also leads to the previously mentioned Society of Adventurers and Explorers Universe from before, again, supposing the rides and the comics are not different universes.

-In 1988 Disney released a series of educational shorts starring Figment titled Language Arts Through Imagination, since it has guest appearances from Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), Peter Pan (and Wendy), Merlin, Owl and Gopher (from Winnie the Pooh) and the Reluctant Dragon (from the 1941 short of the same name) all of them could be potentially the same universe. Then again, since Figment and the Dreamfinder seem to be able to travel through time and dimensions, maybe these are a different universe(s).

Medfield College + Imagination Institute Universe (No Cartoons)
1910 - Disney Kingdoms: Figment #1-5
1963 - Son of Flubber
1976 - The Shaggy D.A.
1983 - Journey Into Imagination
1988 - Language Arts Through Imagination 1x01-1x11
1989 - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 1x01-1x22
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 2x01-2x22
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 3x01-3x22
1992 - Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
1994 - Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
1997 - Flubber
1999 - Journey Into Your Imagination
2000 - Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
2002 - Journey Into Imagination With Figment
2015 - Disney Kingdoms: Figment 2 - Legacy of Imagination #1-5

Last edited:
Also @Pro Bot I haven't watched the TV Show yet but has their been any dialogue that contradicts that there's other trains?

Last edited:
I have found out that some Disney live-action science fiction comedies share a setting in the form of Medfield College:

That means that the movies are all a shared universe, I guess (I would check them at some point just in case).

Medfield College Universe
1963 - Son of Flubber
1976 - The Shaggy D.A.

Also, maybe the 1997 remake of the Absent-Minded professor (titled Flubber) is the same universe, given that the character has a different first name? I need to check.

There is also the fact that a character named like the titular absent minded professor is the only other inventor in the first Honey, I Shrunk the Kids movie that encourages the main character with his invention, so I would need to check if it is just a reference or could be the same character.

The Medfield College is mentioned in different incarnations of the Journey Into Imagination ride on Disney World, but including theme parks would led down to an enormous rabbit hole (as we saw when Pro Bot shared that the Mary Oceaneer thing at the parks implies that Indiana Jones, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, the animated The Little Mermaid and Pirates of the Caribean are the same universe, somehow), but lets dig a little bit:

-The host from the second and third version of the Journey Into Imagination also gives a inventor of the year award to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids guy in the Honey, I Shrunk the Audience attraction, which links back to the Honey I Shrunk the kids movie again.

-The characters Figment and Dreamfinder from Journey Into the Imagination receive an origin story in the Marvel series Disney Kingdoms: Figment #1-5 and Disney Kingdoms: Figment 2 - Legacy of Imagination #1-5, but since the Imagination Institute from the ride seems to have been replaced with the Academy Scientifica-Lucida it may be a reboot set in a a different universe (although the Medfield College is again referenced). Also, all of the Marvel Disney Kingdoms comics were supposed to be set in a shared universe based on Disney World rides, so I don't know if it also leads to the previously mentioned Society of Adventurers and Explorers Universe from before, again, supposing the rides and the comics are not different universes.

-In 1988 Disney released a series of educational shorts starring Figment titled Language Arts Through Imagination, since it has guest appearances from Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), Peter Pan (and Wendy), Merlin, Owl and Gopher (from Winnie the Pooh) and the Reluctant Dragon (from the 1941 short of the same name) all of them could be potentially the same universe. Then again, since Figment and the Dreamfinder seem to be able to travel through time and dimensions, maybe these are a different universe(s).

Medfield College + Imagination Institute Universe (No Cartoons)
1910 - Disney Kingdoms: Figment #1-5
1963 - Son of Flubber
1976 - The Shaggy D.A.
1983 - Journey Into Imagination
1988 - Language Arts Through Imagination 1x01-1x11
1989 - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 1x01-1x22
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 2x01-2x22
19?? - Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show 3x01-3x22
1992 - Honey, I Blew Up the Kid
1994 - Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
1997 - Flubber
1999 - Journey Into Your Imagination
2000 - Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves
2002 - Journey Into Imagination With Figment
2015 - Disney Kingdoms: Figment 2 - Legacy of Imagination #1-5
Very cool. This is why I love this forum.

So, been looking into MHA, and found some stuff out. First things first, the year that it takes places...

Now, from this Reddit Thread I found while looking up the topic, they calculated that the first Quirk user must've been born in 1974, which when combined with the fact that Quirks have been around for 138 years, adds up to a year of 2111/2112.

Secondly, the canon spin-off/prequel MHA Vigilantes is set five years prior to the events of the original series, meaning that roughly 2106/2107 is when it takes place.

Thirdly (and this is purely speculation on my part), I'm going off the assumption that Deadpool: Samurai IS canon to this universe (given All-Might's appearance and the mention of his fight with Toxic Chainsaw, likely occurring before the events of MHA), which means that the MHA universe would be designated as Earth-346 in the Marvel Multiverse.
Boku No Hero Academia - Vol.1 Chapter 1 _ Midoriya Izuku The Origin - 34.jpg
Deadpool_ Samurai - Vol.2 Ch.9 - 20.png
But yeah, that's all I have. I'll probably do a thread for MHA at some point.

Oh, and Bakugou is a narcissistic piece of shit bully. Disagree? I don't care. He's a complete asshole in my eyes and I don't care to wanna like him.

Last edited:
And that's not to mention the cameo of Denji/Chainsaw Man in chapter 259 in the original manga:
tz72g1wdb3e41.jpg
Though the anime would cut him for... obvious reasons.
chainsaw-man-my-hero-academia-cameo.jpg
That said, this doesn't mean that Chainsaw Man is canon to MHA. It just means that it's a variant of Denji that exists in-universe, especially as CSM takes place in the late-90s and there's too much alternate history differences for it to even work.

Last edited:
Back