STAR WARS CANON AND LEGENDS DISCUSSIONS

nope, it says they are part of infinities

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/196_BBY

Maybe i could add them, but if they were made not canon there will be a reason. Still not my problem as for now, since i'm on 3963 BBY at the moment.
Could the books be hypothetically canon to the Legends timeline since they're standalone and don't have a huge impact on the canon? Also the Star Wars/Indiana Jones comic is part of Star Wars Tales which is an Infinities series

Last edited:
Could the books be hypothetically canon to the Legends timeline since they're standalone and don't have a huge impact on the canon? Also the Star Wars/Indiana Jones comic is part of Star Wars Tales which is an Infinities series
They could be.

Tales Isn't an infinities series. There's a story set between kotor and kotor 2 and It's Canon.

The Indy story Isn't Canon, but gave us how the BBY/ABY are translated into BCE/CE.

They could be.

Tales Isn't an infinities series. There's a story set between kotor and kotor 2 and It's Canon.

The Indy story Isn't Canon, but gave us how the BBY/ABY are translated into BCE/CE.
Well, it gives you that, but because you choose to pick that one, since there is also the alternate calendar equivalence that the Soul Caliburn tie-in comic gave. And also a Death Star blog post written from an in-universe point of view were it was insinuated that the imperial era was actually around 2013 A.D. (Again, that contradicts the "Long time ago..." thing).

That's perspective based. It doesn't necessarily mean that Star Wars is set in the past, it just means that the Whills are telling the story from the future of the story.
OK, I have just discovered what the Whills are.

Well, it gives you that, but because you choose to pick that one, since there is also the alternate calendar equivalence that the Soul Caliburn tie-in comic gave. And also a Death Star blog post written from an in-universe point of view were it was insinuated that the imperial era was actually around 2013 A.D. (Again, that contradicts the "Long time ago..." thing).
i chosed that ones coz indy and star wars are madeby lucasfilms.

They have references to eachothers.

while still perfect away from eachothers.

Hey, one question. Is Star Wars Clone Wars (2008) 100% canon to both Legends Canon and Disney Canon or only the first seasons? Since the last ones came out after the switch to Disney Canon

Hey, one question. Is Star Wars Clone Wars (2008) 100% canon to both Legends Canon and Disney Canon or only the first seasons? Since the last ones came out after the switch to Disney Canon
Tbh That distinction Is only made by the wiki. There Is an article on that.

I'll put all the clone Wars (2008) products here the One considered Canon and Legends by the wiki.

Tbh That distinction Is only made by the wiki. There Is an article on that.

I'll put all the clone Wars (2008) products here the One considered Canon and Legends by the wiki.
Doesn't The Clone Wars Season 7 (the Episode Old Friends Not Forgotten) contradict the ending of the second Volume of the Clone Wars Micro Series? Talking about where Anakin and Obi-Wan were right before the Battle of Coruscant. Then we habe like 3 versions of that (Labyrinth of Evil, Clone Wars, The Clone Wars). Wouldn't be the first Retcon from TCW tho, so might not be a problem

Doesn't The Clone Wars Season 7 (the Episode Old Friends Not Forgotten) contradict the ending of the second Volume of the Clone Wars Micro Series? Talking about where Anakin and Obi-Wan were right before the Battle of Coruscant. Then we habe like 3 versions of that (Labyrinth of Evil, Clone Wars, The Clone Wars). Wouldn't be the first Retcon from TCW tho, so might not be a problem
The holocron crew stated that if star Wars would have never been rebooted, they would have released more "The Clone Wars (2008)" novels to make the series and the clone Wars multimedia project fit together.

Back