Spider-Verse - Timeline

What about Miles and Miguel's Fortnite appearance?

I am not an expert on Fortnite lore but it seems the characters may not remember their Fortnite experience, so that would explain any potential continuity conflict and why their Fortnite appearance will likely never be brought up in their own stories.

Fortnite appearances are canon for 616 and apparently for the DC comics as well. The only appearances that are definitely non-canon are from the MCU characters, since MCU has a stricter canon policy. If the MCU Fortnite appearances were meant to be canon, they likely would have advertised it as such.

Some other stuff;

Sonyverse Venom and Carnage also appear in it:

Furthermore, the location below is from the recent Avengers game, apparently:

List of realities from Fortnite:

Fortnite lore says their memories are erased once they leave the dimension.

Last edited:
Fornite lore says their memories are erased once they leave the dimension.
They also leave a "snapshot" of the character behind, so that's why John Wick can hit the griddy while pumping Darth Vader with his blue tactical... while also going on to the events of his sequels. Although I think it's more complicated than that because we see Alien and Terminator are branched timelines.

What about Miles and Miguel's Fortnite appearance?

I am not an expert on Fortnite lore but it seems the characters may not remember their Fortnite experience, so that would explain any potential continuity conflict and why their Fortnite appearance will likely never be brought up in their own stories.

Fortnite appearances are canon for 616 and apparently for the DC comics as well. The only appearances that are definitely non-canon are from the MCU characters, since MCU has a stricter canon policy. If the MCU Fortnite appearances were meant to be canon, they likely would have advertised it as such.

Some other stuff;

Sonyverse Venom and Carnage also appear in it:

Furthermore, the location below is from the recent Avengers game, apparently:

List of realities from Fortnite:

WAIT! THE WORLD FORGER CREATED FORTNITE!?

No.

Despite Foundation and Batman believing Reality: NF-1935 was created by The Zero Point during Batman/Fortnite: Foundation, it's actually the World Forge which created this Reality along with all Realities inside of DC Multiverse and DC Dark Multiverse. It's noted by The Batman Who Laughs that The World Forge metal is close enough to the Zero Point to protect him against memory loss in The Loop.

My visor's made of the World Forge, a cosmic metal from the dawn of creation, used to shape new Realities. Not exactly what The Zero Point is, but close enough to protect me from losing my memory in The Loop. Nice" -The Batman Who Laughs in Batman/Fortnite: Foundation

Say what you want about Fortnite, but it certainly reinforces the Omniverse lore from Marvel/DC/etc. I appreciate it for that.

Latest posts

Back