Slasherverse - Timeline

Last edited:
She dresses as Leatherface and if I remember right, the kids she kills are dressed as Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voornes.
What's with the surprised face? It doesn't mean anything, it just implies that Jason, Freddy and Michael are known in-universe. It is obviously meant to be interpreted as being fictional characters, but if there is some connection to the slasherverse we could just interpret it to being based on the real Michael, Jason and Freddy.

She dresses as Leather face and if I remember right, the kids she kills are dressed as Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger and Jason Voornes.
Considering that we had someone dressed similarly to Michael Myers in Halloween II, A Nightmare on Elm Street existing as an in-universe movie franchise thanks to Freddy's Nightmares and Roy Burns as fake Jason in Friday the 13th: A New Beginning... well, it's not impossible to rule out people trying to exploit the infamy surrounding these Slashers by making halloween/spooky costumes, especially when we take Behind the Mask into consideration with how Slashers are seen as legends.

What's with the surprised face? It doesn't mean anything, it just implies that Jason, Freddy and Michael are known in-universe. It is obviously meant to be interpreted as being fictional characters, but if there is some connection to the slasherverse we could just interpret it to being based on the real Michael, Jason and Freddy.
Also, that's because I didn't know the kids Angela killed were dressed as Mikey, Jay and Fred. I only saw a description online about how one of her kills was done while dressed as Leatherface and that got me curious about whether Sleepaway Camp could fit.

So, yeah. If I were to include more, it'd be:

1. Digging Up the Morrow
2. Leprechaun (what other Leprechauns would Cassie be talking about!?)
3. Night of the Demons
4. The Howling (because of the two references)
5. Gremlins
6. Explorers (references Gremlins, same director)
Curious on if you've managed to look at those movies to see if the connections work.

Attachments

• RDT_20240408_1314205657239021883031038.png
    RDT_20240408_1314205657239021883031038.png
    678.7 KB · Views: 11
Which comic is that from?
Friday The 13th (2007)

Friday The 13th (2007)
Wicked.

Oh yeah, BTW @Pro Bot, if you planning on adding them (given the crossover with Hack/Slash), I could work on a timeline of the Nailbiter comics for you.
The Nailbiter Timeline is pretty simple actually

Nailbiter #1-30 takes place over the span of a month or two with the final page or two of #30 taking place a year later

Nailbiter Returns takes place immediately after the final page of #30 of the original series

As of actually dates the comics don't show any from what I remember but placing the first in 2014 the year of release that would place the sequel series in 2015

Last edited:
Back