MCU Non-Canon Media - Timelines

@ProBot if you include non-canon (Spies Like Us, Citadel of Spires, Will Online, Security Measures) will you do the Spider-Man Comics, the Doctor Strange Mangas, the Ultron Zombie, the Guardians Manga, Melter, The Video Games (seperat) and the Iron Man Cideo Game Manga?
I might do some other variant MCU timelines similar to how I've done the Raimiverse and Webbverse timelines.

But he wears the Mark IV and dates a woman that is not Pepper Pots, explain that please
It's not the main universe. Details can be different.

Though, if you prefer, I can just make the assumption that it's an irrelevant Easter Egg (similar to Galactus in that one alt. Earth-92131 timeline set in the previous cosmos), or perhaps a different Spider-Man to Peter Parker from the Homecoming tie-ins, as silly as that sounds. Maybe Tony/Peter based the suit on some in-universe fictional Spider-Man character or something.

Last edited:
Is there anything in these "Inspired By" comics that conflict with the tie-in games from Iron Man to Captain America: Super Soldier?

Is there anything in these "Inspired By" comics that conflict with the tie-in games from Iron Man to Captain America: Super Soldier?
Iron Man: Security Measures and Iron Man (Video Game) are different depictions of the same events.

Ultimo in Iron Man 2 (Video Game) and Captain America: Road to War are different.

Iron Man: Security Measures and Iron Man (Video Game) are different depictions of the same events.

Ultimo in Iron Man 2 (Video Game) and Captain America: Road to War are different.
oh! So Ultimo isn't an alien in the MCU...

If you wanna read the Burger King Thor comics, folks:

They ain't lost.

If you wanna read the Burger King Thor comics, folks:

They ain't lost.
they are on readcomics online tho...

https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Thor-The-Mighty-Avenger-2011

Latest posts

Back