Marvel Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing Order

For me, offscreen characters like Daredevil and Punisher are more likely completely new versions. I mean, it's really obvious that Bullseye and Russian aren't from the film universes, so why assume the dead characters are?

(Once again, poor Johnny!!!!!! :( The joke wasn't funny to me...)[/SPOILER
And that weapon was not used in any of tge Punisher Movie? I mean they mention the exact type

For me, offscreen characters like Daredevil and Punisher are more likely completely new versions. I mean, it's really obvious that Bullseye and Russian aren't from the film universes, so why assume the dead characters are?

(Once again, poor Johnny!!!!!! :( The joke wasn't funny to me...)
I understand where you're coming from (because a lot of the side X-men and other Fox villains were either recast or variants) but to me it just makes more sense if it is the same versions from the films. Means that pretty much all of Fox Franchises (Except for Fan4stic and Ghost rider) are now part of the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse which is already a headache to organise per universe & per date but anyway lol

I understand where you're coming from (because a lot of the side X-men and other Fox villains were either recast or variants) but to me it just makes more sense if it is the same versions from the films. Means that pretty much all of Fox Franchises (Except for Fan4stic and Ghost rider) are now part of the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse which is already a headache to organise per universe & per date but anyway lol
See, I just don't see any actual evidence to suggest Punisher was any of the movie versions. He's just an offscreen Punisher to me. There's no actor, thus no link. Ghost Rider and The Punisher aren't Fox films, by the way.

Can't wait to include Deadpool & Wolverine on the Blade timeline though, lol. I'd say him recalling "motherfuckers (still) ice-skating-" is a decent indication of it being the same version, but his tattoos seem to be different.

Imagine we see Loan Gruffudd's Mr. Fantastic with a "Fantastic Three" symbol though, hahaha.

Ghost Rider doesn't have blue flames, interestingly... I prefer that look though, so if he did appear like that I'd like to imagine he only uses the blue flames to heal others.

Back