Marvel Comics Universe (Primax 984.0 Gamma) Timelines (There are a lot in this one)

1- Why the first reading order has The Transformers (USA) #1 and then The Transformers (UK) #1? Are they not the same/alternate versions of the events?

2- You wrote Primax 895.0 Gamma (Fleetwave Generation 2) two times.

3- I have read that IDW continued the original Marvel run of G.I. Joe (and it is added to the timeline as an alternate universe) and then Skybound is now continuing that IDW run, all three runs with the same writter, woa. Has Vector Prime said anything or there is some evidence that says that they are alternate futures or could it be that Primax 984.0 Gamma is indeed still alive to this day?

1- Why the first reading order has The Transformers (USA) #1 and then The Transformers (UK) #1? Are they not the same/alternate versions of the events?

2- You wrote Primax 895.0 Gamma (Fleetwave Generation 2) two times.

3- I have read that IDW continued the original Marvel run of G.I. Joe (and it is added to the timeline as an alternate universe) and then Skybound is now continuing that IDW run, all three runs with the same writter, woa. Has Vector Prime said anything or there is some evidence that says that they are alternate futures or could it be that Primax 984.0 Gamma is indeed still alive to this day?
1- Cos the UK Comics are in the UK timeline.

2- thanks

3- i figured that G. I. Joe works as Transformers, since all its continuations are different Timelines.

@Megatron

Simon Furman's story, Alignment, ends with it foreshadowing Beast Wars IIRC.

This story also follows the OG Marvel Comics continuity and takes place in a Beast Wars era Cybertron. This story ends with an aged Optimus going to a pocket dimension called J'nwan.

And the above story leads to 3H Reaching the Omega Point. In this stort, we see Optimus and the other OGs come out of J'nwan for one last fight.

IMO, the Reaching the Omega Point story is canon to the OG Marvel continuity based on the Alignment and The Last Days of Optimus Prime connection. It seems Simon Furman saw Beast Wars as canon to the comic continuity and since the above stories were written by him to tie in with the cartoon, I think they can be considered canon

I know the other 3H stories don't fit the Marvel continuity but those weren't written by Simon Furman.

Last edited:
This post is a bit more speculative but I also have a feeling that the UK comics were treated as canon to the US comics by Simon Furman. For example, in Alignment, Rhytm of Darkness Galvatron is referred in-universally as Galvatron II. That implies the existence of Galvatron I, which would certainly be the UK Time Wars Galvatron. Therefore, since Alignment ties in with both G2 and the UK stories, it is possible to say they are one universe.

The biggest condradiction between UK and US stories is Goldbug's origin. However, the G2 comic has a condradiction with the GI Joe crossover in that Dirge was killed in the GI Joe story, while he shows up again without explanation in G2. This might indicate that Simon Furman ignored the GI Joe crossover when writing G2. However, it is also possible that he may have forgot thag Dirge was dead. If the firsf GI Joe crossover is not canon to G2, then it should be canon to RG1, as that is meant to be purely US stories.

I am aware that Ask Vector Prime gave the UK stories a different designation but Jim Sorenson, one of the writers, said that universal stream designations are not meant to 100% represent realities but rather specific events (like specific shows or comic series)*. So, it is not 100% confirmation that UK comics are an alternate reality.

* He said this in a forum but the site has been resetted, so there is no archive for that.

Primax 980.20 Gamma (Marvel UK)
984.20 Gamma

Primax 791.0 Gamma (Another Time & Place)
It is called Primax 1291.0 Zeta

Primax 988.0 Gamma (Peace)
If the intention is for universes to be presented in release order, shouldn't this be between "The Big Broadcast of 2006"? and "Earthforce"? Also, non-oficial name, but are you sure it is no Primax 1080.0 Gamma? (Not sure about this one)

Primax 895.0 Gamma (Fleetwave Generation 2)
Isn't this one Primax 1094.0 Gamma or Primax 994.0 Gamma?

Also, are you assuming G2 is 100% canonical or are you missing a Primax 593.18 Gamma?

(Writing this has probably being one of the most confusing hours in my life)

Latest posts

Back