Marvel Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Part 3)

So now that it seems clear that all the current live action X-Men content takes place on 10005 and is the intention moving forward, I would say that the end credit scene of the Marvels takes place on 10005, due to actor & music choices, and now D&W

So now that it seems clear that all the current live action X-Men content takes place on 10005 and is the intention moving forward, I would say that the end credit scene of the Marvels takes place on 10005, due to actor & music choices, and now D&W
*Earth-17315

From my understanding, Logan is still the inevitable future and that's confirmed as Earth-17315.

So it's Earth-17315, and Earth-10005 is still separate (especially since Earth-18315 still exists to branch from it.)

So big quotations for "Earth-10005" - if anything that's the root timeline for all X-Men branches.

Let me put it this way:
If 17315 is branched, why is it treated as affecting Deadpool's timeline?

If 17315 is now 10005, then 18315 wouldn't be able to exist.

You can argue "Well that's the sacred X-Men timeline" - well branches have branches, but fact of the matter is the branch we see labeled as "Earth-10005" came from that original timeline but it's still Earth-17315, aka Deadpool's timeline.

That's a fact, jack.

*Earth-17315

From my understanding, Logan is still the inevitable future and that's confirmed as Earth-17315.

So it's Earth-17315, and Earth-10005 is still separate (especially since Earth-18315 still exists to branch from it.)

So big quotations for "Earth-10005" - if anything that's the root timeline for all X-Men branches.
Def 10005. The whole intention is to have them under a singular number at the end of the movie. Its either a straight retcon OR the events of logan take place on an alternate timeline 1:1 what happened on 10005 but have no impact on 10005 if it needs to get complicated

Let me put it this way:
If 17315 is branched, why is it treated as affecting Deadpool's timeline?

If 17315 is now 10005, then 18315 wouldn't be able to exist.

You can argue "Well that's the sacred X-Men timeline" - well branches have branches, but fact of the matter is the branch we see labeled as "Earth-10005" came from that original timeline but it's still Earth-17315, aka Deadpool's timeline.

That's a fact, jack.
The wiki link you linked says it branches from 10005

BTW, I would still just call The Marvels post credits scene "[X-Men Universe]". BTW you didn't answer my response here lmao.

Exactly. X-Men Origins Deadpool would not exist in a post-DoFP timeline.
Just sayin'.
The wiki is in the same place. Arguing over whether official source material is official or if unofficial material with semi-official ties should trump it seems pretty clear to me
Which is a paradox of itself, no pun intended.

BTW, I would still just call The Marvels post credits scene "[X-Men Universe]". BTW you didn't answer my response here lmao.

Just sayin'.

Which is a paradox of itself, no pun intended.
If it is a retcon couldn't that timeline just be a branched reality where DoFP was not successful?

Perhaps but again, ask Marvel Appendix to update that then - if you feel that to be 'factual'.
As stated in the Marvel Wiki Discord "I don't think the appendix will be updated for 10005 anytime soon" hence the conversations here and now regarding official Marvel Studios productions and the information they gave us
Fact of the matter though, I won't be altering my X-Men timeline. If it has to stand against this one and confuse people who compare that one and the MCU's, so be it.

I'm not in the wrong for that, but I'm waiting for more information before disrespecting where this timeline originated from.
Fair man, Im not trying to get anybody heated, especially for formulating responses slowly lmaoo, there is a fat chance with secret wars around the corner that this wont matter in the long run and only impacts a couple of productions...

Question
The TVA found a way to get Laura back and to, at least, visit 2024 with Wade and guests.
Is there a chance they brought Blade and Elektra back to their worlds? Deadpool said he has some friends that helped out he wanted restored so I'm curious if that included them. (Also, I don't think they specified if those worlds Blade and Elektra from died; just that they were given the chance to abandon them or get pruned.)
I believe that they were returned to their respective realities.
Sorry, Torch. :(

Fact of the matter though, I won't be altering my X-Men timeline. If it has to stand against this one and confuse people who compare it and the MCU's, so be it.

I'm not in the wrong for that, but I'm waiting for more information before disrespecting where this timeline originated from.
I think you should include this movie in that timeline but I don't think it really alters anything from how you've got it currently.

All alternate timelines are alternate universes even if they treat it as overriding a single timeline. That's why there's, like, ten Age of Apocalypse timelines branching from a timeline (universe) that was a potential future of Earth-616. Calling Earth-17315 "Earth-10005" is actually pretty comic accurate, lol. It's also partially correct, even if the specifics mean that it isn't literally the same reality.

As Selfish said, Earth-18315 can't branch off of the original timeline if the original timeline doesn't exist anymore.

Back