Indiana Jones Timeline

It was just that if the Old Indy scenes were removed that would be a good point to suspect non-canonicity, since the rest of scenes were preserved. But I can see them being added, it is just that was I bit annoyed by the way you said it.
They were removed cos "The Adventures of young indiana jones" were made cos they wanted to recut the series in Chronological order (the episode of "the young indiana jones Chronicles" jumped in different points in time randomly". Infact if they wanted to feature old Indy It would have been in a long movies where he goes to tell stories, which would have been pointless and boring. Also TJIJ Is a different thing that TYIJC. If not It would have been called, the young indiana jones Chronicles definitive edition or smt similar.

Okay guys, the 5 movies arrived. Tho there was a Surprise for me.

The last movie Is ok, but for the other 4 they sent me the DVD edition (Even tho i ordered the blu ray One).

So I'll use the DVD Versione for the First 4 movies, i Hope u can understand, It Isn't my fault.

Okay guys, the 5 movies arrived. Tho there was a Surprise for me.

The last movie Is ok, but for the other 4 they sent me the DVD edition (Even tho i ordered the blu ray One).

So I'll use the DVD Versione for the First 4 movies, i Hope u can understand, It Isn't my fault.
Can't you get a refund or something?

Can't you get a refund or something?
Yes, but It Will mean that I would have to wait more.

So at this point I'll Just use the DVDs.

If someone has the Blue rays, you could help me giving me the chapters time.

UPDATE #1 - EVERYTHING PUBLISHED IN 1981 (+ ALL THE ADAPTATION OF "RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK") HAVE BEEN ADDED!

Latest posts

Back