DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Funny, a bunch of people said they don't have Aquaman 2. I don't have that one either. Also the only DCEU movie I haven't seen. I only watched Black Adam and The Flash for the first time last month on my Blu Rays. Saw Blue Beetle in theaters but don't own that one yet either.

James Gunn just confirmed Batman won't be middle-aged, meaning Batman will be early-to-mid 30s at most when we see first him in the DCU.

I still think we're seeing different points in time to introduce us to these characters in the DCU from a specific framing point, some of this stuff might be set in like 2015 or 2010 - I think it's been said the films tell the history of these characters non-linearly so they standalone as strong films by themselves.

That said, I could see a 19 year old Bruce training with 19 year old Talia al Ghul and they conceive Damian. It doesn't have to be post-return to Gotham.

Last edited:
People in France don't know much. In France, they think it's impossible to bring characters from another universe.
I am French and I always read the news here. I was told that it is impossible to bring a popular actor into the multiverse.

Latest posts

Back