>VR
Hard Pass. If this is how the Arkhamverse goes out (Not with a bang, but a whimper.), I'd rather stay far away as possible so my childhood isn't hurt.
well it's made by the same people behind iron man vr, so it will be 100% good. Anyway i'm honesty sort of happy. If the alternity is suicide squad, this is better.

well it's made by the same people behind iron man vr, so it will be 100% good. Anyway i'm honesty sort of happy. If the alternity is suicide squad, this is better.
This is confirms what Gunn says is true. I believe we're now entering a new era of Arkham. In the legacy of Conroy. Although Knight is the perfect ending, the damage is already done. I'd rather they kept going with great stories with Roger Craig Smith than leaving us with *that* final moment.

FYI: I don't think RCS should play older Batman, leave that part alone now, let's play with Origins' great potential still 10 years on.

This is confirms what Gunn says is true. I believe we're now entering a new era of Arkham. In the legacy of Conroy. Although Knight is the perfect ending, the damage is already done. I'd rather they kept going with great stories with Roger Craig Smith than leaving us with *that* final moment.

FYI: I don't think RCS should play older Batman, leave that part alone now, let's play with Origins' great potential still 10 years on.
i honesty would have prefered to just have other sagas with the other heroes of the justice league. We had a lot of batman content. I would love to have a superman or wonder woman saga se in this universe. But still, a batman game is always good.

PS. The last game must end where the Road to arkham comics start.

True. He could have escaped of course. But you are right.
being real they probably forgot about that. But we can take that as our canon thing. So we now have the ra's mission as our last doubious canon thing.

Last edited:
The date is interesting. As it's part of an illusion it could be arbitrary, but still, 2064 is in the far-ish future.

What was contradictory?
Boomerang not recognizing wallet. But could be Thx to some coulson Like operation to revived him or coz She became slim.

Btw this closes the "Arkhamverse Is set in the 20th century" bullshit.

guys i bought the official arkham universe guide. So i'll give u a timeline of batman suits:

NOTE: since i was 15 years old, during my journey to uncover the timeline of the Arkhamverse, using the origins trailer and TV spot. I theorized that The waynes were killed in 1993. Subtracting 8 to that we get 1985, the year Bruce is born (not official)

1st Appearance - Year One - Long Halloween - Red Son

Classic TV Series - 1970s Batman - New 52 - New 52 Arkham Knight - New 52 Metallic - Anime Suit - Arkham Origins Suit - Extreme Enviroment Suit

Injustice

Noel

Dark Knight - Dark Knight of the Round Table - Zur En Arrh - Knightfall - Arkham Shadows Suit

Flashpoint - Earth 2 Dark Knight -Thrillkiller -The Iconic Black and Gray

Earth One - Batman Incorporated

Arkham Asylum Suit - Arkham Asylum Armored Suit

Arkham City Suit - Battle Armored Tech Suit

Arkham VR Suit - Arkham Knight Suit

Batman Beyond Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond Arkham City - Gotham by Gaslight - Liberty City Files - Justice League 3000 - One Million

Sinestro Corps - Blackest Night - Brightest Day

Rebirth Suit - Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Suit

The Dark Knight Returns

Animated Series - Beware the Batman

What do u think, guys?

Also if u have questions about these placements, you can ask

Also @UltimateWhovian7 in the timeline section of the guide, the black Mask DLC is the last thing that happens before Arkham City closes, and it's Nightwing that captures Black Mask. Which means that Black Mask escaped Arkham City 2 times.... what a beast.

Last edited:
guys i bought the official arkham universe guide. So i'll give u a timeline of batman suits:

NOTE: since i was 15 years old, during my journey to uncover the timeline of the Arkhamverse, using the origins trailer and TV spot. I theorized that The waynes were killed in 1993. Subtracting 8 to that we get 1985, the year Bruce is born (not official)

1st Appearance - Year One - Long Halloween - Red Son

Classic TV Series - 1970s Batman - New 52 - New 52 Arkham Knight - New 52 Metallic - Anime Suit - Arkham Origins Suit - Extreme Enviroment Suit

Injustice

Noel

Dark Knight - Dark Knight of the Round Table - Zur En Arrh - Knightfall - Arkham Shadows Suit

Flashpoint - Earth 2 Dark Knight -Thrillkiller -The Iconic Black and Gray

Earth One - Batman Incorporated

Arkham Asylum Suit - Arkham Asylum Armored Suit

Arkham City Suit - Battle Armored Tech Suit

Arkham VR Suit - Arkham Knight Suit

Batman Beyond Arkham Knight - Batman Beyond Arkham City - Gotham by Gaslight - Liberty City Files - Justice League 3000 - One Million

Sinestro Corps - Blackest Night - Brightest Day

Rebirth Suit - Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Suit

The Dark Knight Returns

Animated Series - Beware the Batman

What do u think, guys?

Also if u have questions about these placements, you can ask

Also @UltimateWhovian7 in the timeline section of the guide, the black Mask DLC is the last thing that happens before Arkham City closes, and it's Nightwing that captures Black Mask. Which means that Black Mask escaped Arkham City 2 times.... what a beast.
This is an interesting list you've got here. What gave the idea and what's your reasoning for where each suit is made?

Also, what's this Arkham guide you speak of? Is it something I should get?

Latest posts

Back