Another comic book ID request

Velodog2

I have a vague recollection of a book that mildly traumatized me as a little kid in around the late sixties that I would love to find. The art was dark in tone and dense, a little like Basil Wolverton but maybe not so grotesque - no idea how I happened to have it as it was not my usual light comics fare. I only remember one of the opening panels was looking down on a house at night, maybe through a lit window with I think something like a ham radio broadcasting into the night sky. It may have contacted something in space as the only other thing I think I remember is people, maybe kids, being turned into little pill-like capsules. Terrifying to me. It seems like the kids in it were kind of fat and round.

Any chance of identifying that on such a very slim thread? Not a comics guy now, I have no idea how big the haystack is I'm looking in. It would be completely wild to read it again though.

Thanks.

Beyond posting to forums like this, where I notice the success rate is about zero, is there any other method to find this? A comprehensive list of comics published in a given year maybe?

Beyond posting to forums like this, where I notice the success rate is about zero, is there any other method to find this? A comprehensive list of comics published in a given year maybe?
You could try Mike's Amazing World of Comics or Grand Comics Database.

Latest posts

Back