Alien vs. Predator - Headcanon Timeline

nope. As stated in the intro i'm following the rules that me and Pro Bot made in his Slasherverse timeline.
Tomb Raider is not connected by cameos or easter eggs, it is connected by crossover. The only think I don't know is if the Witchblade universe from the crossover with Tomb Raider is the same one as the one in the crossover with Alien and Predator.

Well, this list is working off of Image Comics rules. Crossovers are canon in both universes. Since Lara Croft wasn't in that crossover, she wouldn't exist in this AVPVTVR timeline. However, live-action properties are taken as 100% canon, so RoboCop and Terminator count.

Tomb Raider is not connected by cameos or easter eggs, it is connected by crossover. The only think I don't know is if the Witchblade universe from the crossover with Tomb Raider is the same one as the one in the crossover with Alien and Predator.
nope coz the Witchblade property doesn't have live action media, so she's considered a variant off the AVPVTVR Universe. Since Lara appear in the main witchblade Universe, she doesn't exist here. Hope to have explained it clean.

The only exception here would be the buffy crossover, which following our rules would make the Buffyverse 100% canon to this universe. but since the Wayland-Yutani presence in 2003/2004 (Angel Season 5 is set during these years), which break continuity with Wayland's history, we can't take the Buffyverse as canon. So Buffy would be considered a Variant too.

Last edited:
Also, I think Angel would contradict Blade Runner's Los Angeles somewhat.
in terms of people who inhabits LA. Nope they can work there were dangerous people in 1999-2004, there are dangerous people in 2019.

It contraddict the tecnological advance from the Blade Runner comics set in 2000. (which should be during Angel) so the Buffyverse in its entirety can't be canon.

(Damn I would have loved to have Optimus Prime, Yaut'jas, Glory, Batman, Wolverine and Archie all in the same universe hahaha).

nope coz the Witchblade property doesn't have live action media, so she's considered a variant off the AVPVTVR Universe. Since Lara appear in the main witchblade Universe, she doesn't exist here. Hope to have explained it clean.

The only exception here would be the buffy crossover, which following our rules would make the Buffyverse 100% canon to this universe. but since the Wayland-Yutani presence in 2003/2004 (Angel Season 5 is set during these years), which break continuity with Wayland's history, we can't take the Buffyverse as canon. So Buffy would be considered a Variant too.
Witchblade has a tv show (it's a little old though) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witchblade_(2001_TV_series)

But seriously, when is someone gonna do a timeline/reading order for the Top Cow Productions universe? And yes, before anyone asks, the Witchblade anime and manga are canon to the comics apparently, given that this is a new bearer of the Witchblade and not Sara. Don't ask how or why.
And sadly, Masane in the dub is voiced by anime's public enemy #1 Jamie Marchi. Which is already a negative in my books.

Seems to me that the rules are a little arbitrary and with a bias for live action media, but OK, if these are the rules, doesn't matter, as long as everyone is free to make a separate timeline with non-live action properties.

Seems to me that the rules are a little arbitrary and with a bias for live action media, but OK, if these are the rules, doesn't matter, as long as everyone is free to make a separate timeline with non-live action properties.
the rules aren't made for bias, are made coz if there weren't i would basically end up having a timeline of whole fiction.

It's based on the rules for the Slasherverse timeline. The bias towards Live-Action is intended. What, you want to see all of Prime Earth included as part of the same universe as Crossover Earth and Top Cow? Not possible.

It's based on the rules for the Slasherverse timeline. The bias towards Live-Action is intended. What, you want to see all of Prime Earth included as part of the same universe as Crossover Earth and Top Cow? Not possible.
Wait, is Superman vs. the Terminator set in Prime Earth? :eek:

Wait, is Superman vs. the Terminator set in Prime Earth? :eek:
the Alien vs. Predator vs. DC crossovers are set on prime earth. Then u have Tarzan, Judge Dreadd, Vampirella, archie, Marvel. Whinch in turn have the whole Image comics universe, which in turn spawn has a crossover with hellboy, which in turn prime earth has a crossover with marvel's earth-616, which in turn have a crossover with star trek. Also u can connect it to the slasherverse too via the Vampirella/Evil Dead crossover. Do i have to continue?

I mean, this is a headcanon timeline. So if u want to make another timeline where u take every crossover character has to be the main ones, u are totally free to do it.

Back