X-Treme X-Men returns this July.

I hope Adam X The X-Treme makes an appearance. He's an X-ceptional X-ddition to X-canon for X-real. Ma-X!!!!!!!!!!

(fun fact: I did a wikisearch for Adam X, knowing nothing about the character except that he has a silly name, and Wikipedia automatically linked me to an article titled "Adam X the X-Treme". Apparently that's his official name)

And if you look at it, as the last of the Neramani lineage he's the true heir to the entire shi'ar empire, not Vulcan, not Gladiator

You know, for being dead Nightcrawler is finding a lot of ways to be on team books all of a sudden...

That's a bit too much... :?

It's true, though. I feel like the title alone undoes all of the progress comics have made as an entertainment medium even since the 90s.

You know, for being dead Nightcrawler is finding a lot of ways to be on team books all of a sudden...

Is this still the same one that came from the parallel universe or whatever in Uncanny X-Force?

E said:
It's true, though. I feel like the title alone undoes all of the progress comics have made as an entertainment medium even since the 90s.
It's only a title, albeit a bad one. But to say it undoes any progress is honestly foolish thinking, no offense. It does nothing to take away what comics are or what they have done. You seem to feel that way (and I'm sure others) because of a bad period in comics.

E said:
Is this still the same one that came from the parallel universe or whatever in Uncanny X-Force?
No, this is "Kid Nightcrawler" from Pak's arc on Astonishing X-Men.

bluebeast said:
Uncle Ben popped up a lot, too. :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back