X-Men Cinematic Universe - Timeline (Revised & Original)

That was quick
Let's Fucking Gooooo!!!! I'm so pumped for this ngl.

Btw just a few points of interest in this new trailer:

*Azazel and Weapon 11 (Striker's Right-hand Woman in X2) are shown when the Ant-Man Helmet opens up.
(Early Filming leaks revealed that the original X-men trilogy Sabretooth would be killed by logan and Deadpool in the void)
*Alioth from Loki is shown attacking the Mutant Compound (the Giant Man Corpse) in the Void.
*Cassandra Nova (Professor X's Sister) is the villain.
*Dr Strange Portal, to the MCU? opens up and Deadpool and logan jump into it.
*Revised Timeline Logan or Variant Revised Timeline Logan got the fox universe (both the original and revised timelines) pruned?
(Not sure how this will affect the viewing order of the rest of the revised timeline for the fox universe if new mutants and logan happens in 2027 & 2029 and this takes place in 2023)

Let's Fucking Gooooo!!!! I'm so pumped for this ngl.

Btw just a few points of interest in this new trailer:

*Azazel and Weapon 11 (Striker's Right-hand Woman in X2) are shown when the Ant-Man Helmet opens up.
(Early Filming leaks revealed that the original X-men trilogy Sabretooth would be killed by logan and Deadpool in the void)
*Alioth from Loki is shown attacking the Mutant Compound (the Giant Man Corpse) in the Void.
*Cassandra Nova (Professor X's Sister) is the villain.
*Dr Strange Portal, to the MCU? opens up and Deadpool and logan jump into it.
*Revised Timeline Logan or Variant Revised Timeline Logan got the fox universe (both the original and revised timelines) pruned?
(Not sure how this will affect the viewing order of the rest of the revised timeline for the fox universe if new mutants and logan happens in 2027 & 2029 and this takes place in 2023)
Weapon XI is Wade Wilson (X-Men Origins: Wolverine), not Lady Deathstrike.

What's that leafy, grain field with the statues that Wolverine falls to knees at?
(Before TVA's Paradox says that world is doomed.)

Just an unrelated shot to not spoil anything?

was reorganizing the marvel multiverse a few weeks ago and this what i have come up with:

MCM Movies & Shorts only sorting out multiverses order

Captain America: The First Avenger
Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter
Captain Marvel
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
Thor
The Incredible Hulk
Marvel One-Shot: The Consultant
The Avengers
Marvel One-Shot: Item 47
Iron Man 3
Marvel One-Shot: All Hail The King
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Ant-Man
Captain America: Civil War
Black Widow
Black Panther
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Doctor Strange
Thor: Ragnarok
Ant-Man and the Wasp
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Endgame

(2002 - 2005)
Spider-Man (2002)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Spider-Man 3 (2005)

(2003 - 2012) (Rumoured in deadpool 3)?
The Punisher (2003)
The Punisher: Dirty Laundry (2012)

(2004 - 2006) (Rumoured in deadpool 3)?
Daredevil (2004)
Elektra (2006)

(2005 - 2007) (Rumoured in deadpool 3/prime variant of 838 earth?)
Fantastic Four (2005)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007)

(2013 - 2014)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2013)
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

(1962 - 2023/1973 - 2029) (Main Events = 2004 - 2006)
X-Men: First Class (1962)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1979)
X-Men (2004)
X2 (2004)
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
The Wolverine (2013)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023/1973)
X-Men: Apocalypse (1983)
X-Men: Dark Phoenix (1992)
Deadpool (2016)
Deadpool: No Good Deed (2017)
Deadpool 2 (2018)

Deadpool & Wolverine (2023) (Before or After Loki S01 or S02?)?

Laura.mov (2026)
The New Mutants (2027)
Logan (2029)

Deadpool & Wolverine (2023) (Before or After Loki S01 or S02?)?

(2018 - 2020)
Spider-Ham: Caught in a Ham (2018)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
The Spider Within - A Spider-Verse Story (2019)
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (2020) (After Multiverse of Madness)
Spider-Man: Beyond the Spider-Verse (2020?)

(2003 - 2020/2021...) Main events = (2019 - 2020 atm)
Madame Web (2003)
Venom (2019)
Morbius (2019)
Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2020)

Kraven the Hunter (2021?)
Venom: The Last Dance (2021?)

Eternals
Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings
Peter's To-Do List
Spider-Man: Far from Home

(Multiverse Incursions Begin)

Spider-Man: No Way Home
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Thor: Love and Thunder
Werewolf By Night
The Marvels
The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3

Captain America: Brave New World
Thunderbolts*
The Fantastic 4
Blade

Laura.mov (2026)?
The New Mutants (2027)?
Logan (2029)?

Avengers 5
Avengers: Secret Wars

P.S. I tried to group the universes together and in rough chronological order of each franchises release (I counted the fox x-men universe as starting around 2003/2004 for the rough majority of the timeline as the 60s and 70s only appears in one film each.) and unless there was a clear crossover event like the venom Let there be carnage post credits scene and No way home.

Last edited:
The Russian is Blonde tho, so maybe a Variant and not connected to 2004 Punisher?
My insinuation was that, while it obviously wasn't the same Russian, a variant implied the Kevin Nash version is out there somewhere in the Cinematic multiverse cluster. War Zone and the 2005 game now seem like branches of the Thomas Jane one.

Fair play for that spot.

Kinda sucks that I have to import from Germany to get the extended cut of Thomas Jane's Punisher on Bluray. Apparently some licensing BS only gets the standard version released everywhere else. At least the German release is Region Free and has a cool red case.
Noted. I might get that myself.

just a few loose thoughts regarding the foxverse:

i believe that the fox timelines work differently than the mcu in that travel between branches is possible without creating a new one, whether this is due to the method of time travel being different or if it will even be addressed im not sure about but it seems like earth-10005 must continue to exist after dofp if wade can then travel back to it and create earth- in deadpool 2; personally after deadpool 2 i look at it like this:

original timeline (earth-10005)
- x-men: first class
- x-men: days of future past (original timeline mystique kills trask)
- x-men origins: wolverine
- x-men
- x2
- x-men: the last stand
- the wolverine
- x-men: days of future past (dark future - contains a closed time-loop similar to dr strange fighting dormammu or thanos reversing vision's first death in 199999 where mutants fight sentinels; continues to exist post-dofp)

"revised" timeline (earth-17315)
- x-men: first class
- x-men: days of future past (earth-10005 wolverine's consciousness arrives and stops the assassination of trask)
- x-men: apocalypse
- dark phoenix
- deadpool
- no good deed
- deadpool 2 (entirety of the movie until wade first uses cable's time device; i believe wade's death and cable's subsequent saving of wade are also a closed time-loop like i described above)
- the new mutants (i honestly discount the footage of laura from logan used in this as just b-roll intended to show that this facility was in existence several years pre-logan and it wasn't meant to be literally laura and the other children from logan but after the mess that was releasing that film they just used what they could to connect it to the main films)
- logan

post-deadpool 2 timeline (earth-41633)
- deadpool 2 (deadpool saves vanessa and the rest of x-force)
- once upon a deadpool (fred savage segments)
- deadpool & wolverine (this allows logan to still exist as the bookend to the x-men series without having to interfere with/retcon it later)

cable's future (earth-66250)

wade kills weapon xi (earth-18315)

the gifted (earth-17372, although this could easily fit between the wolverine and dofp in earth-10005)

legion (earth-17040)

Last edited:
another thought, if wade and weapon xi coexist then theoretically so would wade and the wade of the earth where he saves vanessa, maybe
he kills this wade and that's why he and vanessa are no longer together is because she isn't in love with this new wade

Latest posts

Back