Ultimate Spiderman Annual #1 discussion (spoilers)

How would you rate this issue?

Votes: 19 52.8%

Votes: 13 36.1%

Votes: 3 8.3%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
nigma said:
your talking about MJ's age and not where the comic book will be in 3 years, right?

He's talking about MJ.

I really, really hope Peter and Kitty have a lasting relationship. The UU should improve on the MU when possible, and getting MJ out of the picture is an improvement. Her entire character is "Peter's girlfriend (supposedly smart but doesn't act it)" and she exists only to cause angst for him. If the comic was titled "Peter Parker, Supernerd" then maybe that would be necessary, but his life has enough excitement as it is. He and Kitty go together way, way better than he and MJ ever did.

me too, totally in agreement, 'nuff said.

Screw MJ, I'm all for the Ultimate universe being completely alternate, with no Mary-Janeage in it. The new take on the story's are pretty cool but if you give them a life of their own and change significant elements of it it's even better. I say "let MJ get together with Wolvie!!" As well as, "Lets have one cameo by Kong in at least one ultimate-verse comic a month!" I mean, if Kitty can't get together with Colossus like in 616, (Ulitmate Colossus is gay right? I'm not imagining things?) then why does peter have to get with MJ? Gambit's dead too!! That's another couple shattered, and Emma Frost went out with Xavier for a while, and is way older than Cykes!! No relationship there!! Need I continue???

same again, totally agree

SephirothsKiller said:
Screw MJ, I'm all for the Ultimate universe being completely alternate, with no Mary-Janeage in it. The new take on the story's are pretty cool but if you give them a life of their own and change significant elements of it it's even better. I say "let MJ get together with Wolvie!!" As well as, "Lets have one cameo by Kong in at least one ultimate-verse comic a month!" I mean, if Kitty can't get together with Colossus like in 616, (Ulitmate Colossus is gay right? I'm not imagining things?) then why does peter have to get with MJ? Gambit's dead too!! That's another couple shattered, and Emma Frost went out with Xavier for a while, and is way older than Cykes!! No relationship there!! Need I continue???

HAHA, Mary-Janeage...thats classic!

DIrishB said:
HAHA, Mary-Janeage...thats classic!

Lol, Thanks.

I was wondering, can someone tell me where to get the information on upcoming arcs? It really shocked me that Omega Red was going to be a Spidey villan, especially since he was "made" to fight Wolverine. Bendis doesn't seem to mind focusing on other people besides Spidey in his issue's though, so he still could be in it.

Another question, can Kitty actually rip people's hearts out of their chest (or other stuff like that,) with her powers?

SephirothsKiller said:
I was wondering, can someone tell me where to get the information on upcoming arcs?

Depends. For the most basic of info, check the solicitations. We always keep links up to all of the current and available future solits on the main page, center column, under the intro.

For more detailed info, just keep an eye on the news forum for links to interviews and articles.

SephirothsKiller said:
Another question, can Kitty actually rip people's hearts out of their chest (or other stuff like that,) with her powers?

I think that it has been implied but not definitely said.

can someone scan a pic of peter and kitty kissing? i'm a big softie, i always feel good when comic book relationships go right, and i knew this was gonna happen some time. OY!

iceman said:
can someone scan a pic of peter and kitty kissing? i'm a big softie, i always feel good when comic book relationships go right, and i knew this was gonna happen some time. OY!
awww, how cute

iceman said:

It was already scanned somewhere, but I uploaded it to my Photobucket.

...and Photobucket's down. I'll have you within the next 20-30 minutes.

Latest posts

Back