Ultimate Spiderman #104 discussion (Spoilers)

Right now I feel dirty. Like the kinda dirty you feel when you finally decide to end a bad relationship and once you're free you think back onto all the horrible stuff the other person put you thru. You feel ashamed and dirty for allowing yourself to be put thru it.

I imagine it's what a young girl feels like after she's done her first pr0no. :sick:

Just a little dramatic there.

I guess if reading a comic made me feel this way I'd stop reading too. Good luck, hope you feel better.

I realised after Silver Sable that I wasn't going to pay money for this crap, let alone read it. There are much better comics I'd rather be spending my money and time reading, and USM is not one of them. I'm not even sure if I'll be trying it when Immonen comes on, and Immonen's one of my favourite artists.

This is what Bendis has driven me to... what have you done?!

I'd just like to give a congratulations to Keehar for keeping his word, and waiting for the arc to end to pass judgment.

I'd like to second that and add an apology for having doubted you Keehar.

Well congrats to him.

Thanks, guys!

That's what I get for being optimistic in thinking Bendis would not screw up like this. I always thought Ultimate Ock was the best written villain of the series, along with the Kingpin.

I didn't think Bendis would pull such a stupid stroke like give Ock Magneto like powers. He's must of been drunk or stoned when he wrote this garbage.

Well, he just lost himself a reader.

Thanks, guys!

That's what I get for being optimistic in thinking Bendis would not screw up like this. I always thought Ultimate Ock was the best written villain of the series, along with the Kingpin.

I didn't think Bendis would pull such a stupid stroke like give Ock Magneto like powers. He's must of been drunk or stoned when he wrote this garbage.

Well, he just lost himself a reader.

Bendis is producing the same quality of work as I do if I finish my English essay at 2:00 in the morning.

The difference is that I'm not trying to sell my essay and also my English teacher is a soft grader.

No.
I'm not sure how anyone could have outlined this and thought, 'Wow, what I have here is a story worth telling!" I was looking forward to the Master-Planner Doc Ock, which sounded like a great move, and would have been- if it weren't for his stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid powers.

And the cure? Hey everyone, remember the Dues Ex Machina in #102? It's back and ready to rock your ****!

Screw this. Ultimate Knights won't be enough to save this tripe.

You know who I really feel sorry for? All the people on the letters page who claim that this steaming pile of dino-dung is just pure awesomeness! I feel bad for them that they don't know any better. Or maybe they just refuse to face reality. Or maybe they're just 13 and the only other comic they read is Garfield and Power Pack.

Garfield and Power Pack wasn't that bad. It gets a bad rap because everyone ends up comparing it to Andy Capp and Power Pack.... and nothing can match the sheer awesomeness of that.

I want to bodly declare that I'm never going to buy this again...but I know that I will. For whatever reason, I keep on shelling out $2.99 every month for this stupid book.

Bendis is clearly using his mind control on me.

4/5

It's a shame that Bendis has to entertain idiots with MJ Goblin and Magnetopus... but seriously, it was a great issue.

Who are you and what have you done with MWoF?!

In retrospect, though, take out Gwarnage, MJ Goblin and Doc Magneto, and the arc was decent. Not milestone worthy, as it was hyped, but better than some of past few arcs. At least we got a decent Spider-Woman and an interesting set up for a future plot line (Peter choosing to be Spidey or not) out of it.

. . .speaking of Gwarnage, what happened to her?

Last edited:
Who are you and what have you done with MWoF?!

In retrospect, though, take out Gwarnage, MJ Goblin and Doc Magneto, and the arc was decent. Not milestone worthy, as it was hyped, but better than some of past few arcs. At least we got a decent Spider-Woman and an interesting set up for a future plot line (Peter choosing to be Spidey or not) out of it.

. . .speaking of Gwarnage, what happened to her?
No, the arc definitely sucked and was made worse because it was supposed to be a milestone. And like I said things like Gwen, MJGoblin, and Richard... and Doc Magnetopus were for kids. I Just really liked this issue.

Is this issue the conclusion to the clone saga?

Last edited:
No, the arc definitely sucked and was made worse because it was supposed to be a milestone. And like I said things like Gwen, MJGoblin, and Richard... and Doc Magnetopus were for kids. I Just really liked this issue.

Is this issue the conclusion to the clone saga?

There's an Epilogue issue, like Carnage had the Detention issue. It deals with the fallout with Kitty and MJ, and I *think* it touches on Gwen and what Nick Fury plans to do with her.

And, I agree it sucked, but only for those reasons. I liked "Richard", I just thought his background story was really unnecessary.

Last edited:
Coming Soon in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!

Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk pulls his resources together and hunts down Eddie Brock, only to kill him and steal the symbiote costume, becoming the new Venom so he can cure his wife's cancer

After peter de-spidey's himself, Daredevil and the ultimate knights hunt him down and tell him that he must take them to reed richards so they can all get spider powers, they rename themselves The Spider-Slayers, and fight The Venom-King. In the process some of the symbiote gets in Matt Murdock's eyes curing his blindness, allowing him to have sensory perception beyond any human ever, and he kills Kingpin and becomes the new Venom, who has curing powers, and he heals Aunt May's mind so she doesnt remember Peter is spider-man.

Jessica Drew dyes her hair black and joins The Ultimates, when a routine physical reveals she's bearing the magnetic son of Doctor Octopus! Venom and the Spider-Slayers seek out Jessica and offer to take her to Africa where the child can be raised under the protection of the Spider-Totems. She names the child Araña, and taking her to the town witch-doctor, they find an American man who goes by the name Ezekiel who tries to capture the baby and feed it to his lord, Morlun, to break himself from his obedience to him.

Peter Parker flies in with SHIELD and they stop Morlun with a Reed Richard's patented Anti-Demon ray, which accidentally ages Araña to be only a few years younger than peter. It also ages Jessica, who reveals herself to be a Lesbian to attract back more readers. She gets with Kitty who's going to take whatever she can get.

Jessica, busy with Ultimates training, and finishing her masters degree in genetics with Professor Janet Van Dyne, has no time to raise her child, so since Peter is as much the child's mother as Jessica, he is left to help her out, while she wants to play with her magnetic spider-powers, when she accidentally frees Norman and Harry Osborn from the labs, who gangbang Gwen Stacy, making her have Carnage-Goblin babies who kill Mary Jane.

Last edited:
Umm, quick question: If all the clones died in record time how come Spider-Woman didn't bite the bullet too? Is it because of the lack of a Y gene or what?

Umm, quick question: If all the clones died in record time how come Spider-Woman didn't bite the bullet too? Is it because of the lack of a Y gene or what?

she was the perfect clone.

all the others were faulty in some way.

Coming Soon in ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!

Wilson "The Kingpin" Fisk pulls his resources together and hunts down Eddie Brock, only to kill him and steal the symbiote costume, becoming the new Venom so he can cure his wife's cancer

After peter de-spidey's himself, Daredevil and the ultimate knights hunt him down and tell him that he must take them to reed richards so they can all get spider powers, they rename themselves The Spider-Slayers, and fight The Venom-King. In the process some of the symbiote gets in Matt Murdock's eyes curing his blindness, allowing him to have sensory perception beyond any human ever, and he kills Kingpin and becomes the new Venom, who has curing powers, and he heals Aunt May's mind so she doesnt remember Peter is spider-man.

Jessica Drew dyes her hair black and joins The Ultimates, when a routine physical reveals she's bearing the magnetic son of Doctor Octopus! Venom and the Spider-Slayers seek out Jessica and offer to take her to Africa where the child can be raised under the protection of the Spider-Totems. She names the child Araña, and taking her to the town witch-doctor, they find an American man who goes by the name Ezekiel who tries to capture the baby and feel it to his lord, Morlun, to break himself from his obedience to him.

Peter Parker flies in with SHIELD and they stop Morlun with a Reed Richard's patented Anti-Demon ray, which accidentally ages Araña to be only a few years younger than peter. It also ages Jessica, who reveals herself to be a Lesbian to attract back more readers. She gets with Kitty who's going to take whatever she can get.

Jessica, busy with Ultimates training, and finishing her masters degree in genetics with Professor Janet Van Dyne, has no time to raise her child, so since Peter is as much the child's mother as Jessica, he is left to help her out, while she wants to play with her magnetic spider-powers, when she accidentally frees Norman and Harry Osborn from the labs, who gangbang Gwen Stacy, making her have Carnage-Goblin babies who kill Mary Jane.
SOLD!!!

Latest posts

Back