Ultimate Forge?

Forge

Since when? Was he actually shown or just present in the time leading up to the showdown in ROTK???

No, he was only in ROTK. But he has to be locked up. He's one of Magneto's acomplice so he has to be in SHIELD custody.

René said:
No, he was only in ROTK. But he has to be locked up. He's one of Magneto's acomplice so he has to be in SHIELD custody.

But as we've seen with Rouge they're willing to use the X-Men as a rehabilitation device for mutants that aren't overly violent or too indoctrined into Magneto's way of thinking. I'd deffinatly think that with a little pressure Xavier could get Forge. The problem is that I think someone would have to suggest it to him, I don't think he had any contact with him, so unless he was puruising the Shield files on mutants in captivity he might not know Forge exists.

Youre right. But Rogue didnt build a machine that amplified Magneto's powers 500x. Forge has to be in SHIELD custody and he's probably helping Tony Stark with the IRON MAN gear. Just saying

But as we've seen with Rouge they're willing to use the X-Men as a rehabilitation device for mutants that aren't overly violent or too indoctrined into Magneto's way of thinking.

Just to go off topic- real quick, but did anyone else notice that Rogue just appeared in the book? There wasnt no explanation as to when in the story or how she ended up at Xavier's.

icemastertron said:
But as we've seen with Rouge they're willing to use the X-Men as a rehabilitation device for mutants that aren't overly violent or too indoctrined into Magneto's way of thinking.

Just to go off topic- real quick, but did anyone else notice that Rogue just appeared in the book? There wasnt no explanation as to when in the story or how she ended up at Xavier's.

Well the Professer did say that since she was abused by weapon x, and thanks to her young age, that the goverment let him train her.

OK, back on topic - this was already split once. ;)

OK, back on topic - this was already split once.

Whoops im sorry about that.

But anyways, I want to see Forge back in the books. He wouldnt have to be exactly with the team. What I mean is that he can just like be at the mansion and have his own workshop room where he makes all the gadgets.

But it would be cool to see him in field assignments.

I would rather him be an ally rather than an actual cast member. He'd only be helpful when he absolutely needed to be. That's how it should be with cast members right now... Really, I don't think we should have that big a cast. I know I am veering off topic here, but bare with me. :)

Forge is in SHIELD custody now... Do you think that he is helping SHIELD out? I mean, if he proves his worth, he could be an asset to them like no other.

Forge is in SHIELD custody now... Do you think that he is helping SHIELD out? I mean, if he proves his worth, he could be an asset to them like no other.

That makes sense. They could have made a deal with him that if he worked for them, he wouldnt be put away.

icemastertron said:

That makes sense. They could have made a deal with him that if he worked for them, he wouldnt be put away.

Maybe he can make Fury a new eye? How creepy would that be?

It would be cool if Fury and Xavier shared some kind of Mutant Black Ops team. It could consist of Mystique (Xavier's cat is now a top secret spy) Karma and Forge.

ProjectX2 said:
It would be cool if Fury and Xavier shared some kind of Mutant Black Ops team. It could consist of Mystique (Xavier's cat is now a top secret spy) Karma and Forge.

That would be cool. But I dont think tha Marvel is willing to that. Maybe the Mystique is in undercover and was sent by SHIELD to see what Xavier is doing.

That would be cool. But I dont think tha Marvel is willing to that. Maybe the Mystique is in undercover and was sent by SHIELD to see what Xavier is doing.

Dont think so. Xavier had the cat before they knew about the X-Men and the mansion, and everything that delt with them?

Well, have you guys ruled out Sage as a candidate? SHIELD could pick her up as well as Forge and Karma. I would love seeing that. Since Fury and Xavier are both spited in the gov't's eyes, it would be cool for them to finally be on the same page and create a team like that... Though I doubt it would happen becuase it would most likely call for another title and that's something Marvel probably wouldn't want to do.

I didn't know Sage was in the Ult. universe. I personally think Mystique was a spy for Magneto and was sent into Xavier's mansion to see what he was doing. Xavier found out and took control of her mind permanently turning her into a cat. Maybe SHIELD are getting Forge to build new weapons and stuff for them?

Well, have you guys ruled out Sage as a candidate? SHIELD could pick her up as well as Forge and Karma. I would love seeing that. Since Fury and Xavier are both spited in the gov't's eyes, it would be cool for them to finally be on the same page and create a team like that... Though I doubt it would happen becuase it would most likely call for another title and that's something Marvel probably wouldn't want to do.

I agree with everything you said.

I didn't know Sage was in the Ult. universe.

She's not.

Well, I was talking about the Ult. universe.

Latest posts

Back