Ultimate Central: the Fanfic - Character status

Latari'sFighter said:
I'm still not on there...jeez...

You won't be on there for ages as it's unlikely I'll be putting you into my run (it's got a ton of new centralizations already waiting to go such as Iceman and Doc Comic), and my run is up to #50. The next writer might be able to fit you in if you ask nicely... :)

There was a thread before I started my run asking for people to say "I want to be in it". You never said anything. Not anyone's fault but your own if you don't pay attention.

You'll get centralized, just be patient.

Bass said:
There was a thread before I started my run asking for people to say "I want to be in it". You never said anything. Not anyone's fault but your own if you don't pay attention.

You'll get centralized, just be patient.
Yeap. I'm taking care of that. And Nur loves the idea. :twisted:

icemastertron said:
Yeap. I'm taking care of that. And Nur loves the idea. :twisted:
I've got a bad feeling about that one...

I'm only planning to Centralize one member myself, but the story isn't completly hammered out, so who knows? Might end up with Central Fuzzy Birds...

I never noticed this thread, cool!! LOL, im liking it, so when do we get an update>>

I'd like to be brought in sometime, I was thinking maybe a clone saga, but iceman didn't want that. So maybe I could be a doppleganger to icemastertron conjured by DSF (this is like dark beast is to beast).

Iceshadow said:
I'd like to be brought in sometime, I was thinking maybe a clone saga, but iceman didn't want that. So maybe I could be a doppleganger to icemastertron conjured by DSF (this is like dark beast is to beast).

There is a very good chance you will be showing up in my run.

Victor Von Doom said:
I guess I could be added........

You have no idea how much I'd love to - but I don't think I can. Hopefully someone else will. :)

After Bass's latest issue

Updated: Rene, Hawkeye101, Ourchair, Compound

Added: Ultimate Bigby, Rufus, Iceman, The Watcher

Latest posts

Back