Tom Raney to finish 'Ultimate Secret'

Not if he's trucking it now... I think Tom Raney can pull off two issues by September. ;) If not, they're setting Extinction back well enough so that, if he makes a mistake, we won't be too miffed.

The Stupid Mother****ing *******s In Charge Of ****ing Marvel Are Too Busy Sucking **** To Manage Their **** **** ****ing Company.again.****suckers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom Raney said something on MW, (I started the thread there, too):

Tom Raney said:
Yup! Marvel's been great about giving me super-high profile mega-fun projects!

I'm havin a blast here! Gettin to bounce around and work with a great group of incredible writers is certainly something to enjoy!

Chill, Bravo. :) You're creeping me out... I think there are more * than letters in that one.

Also, Raney seems cool enough. I can't wait to see some of his art.

Goodwill said:
Chill, Bravo. :) You're creeping me out... I think there are more * than letters in that one.

Also, Raney seems cool enough. I can't wait to see some of his art.

:lol: * you too buddy

From Warren Ellis's email newletter BAD SIGNAL:

For the Marvel fans: yeah, Steve McNiven got taken off ULTIMATE SECRET. The scheduling got insurmountable, and I believe Steve also had some health issues in the middle of it all. So my old mate Tom Raney's picking up the last two issues.

It's understandable, I guess. I can't be mad at McNiven leaving the title (OR Marvel taking him off) because he's a cool guy and Raney's art is good, too. We'll have to see, though. I don't think this will be that much of a problem.

Goodwill said:
It's understandable, I guess. I can't be mad at McNiven leaving the title (OR Marvel taking him off) because he's a cool guy and Raney's art is good, too. We'll have to see, though. I don't think this will be that much of a problem.

STOP BEING REASONABLE!

Well, I wouldn't have been, but I think Bravo explained it all too well with all of the "****" this and "****" that. I couldn't have thought of a better way to explain my frustration. ;)

:lol: stuff like this can normally be gotten out of your system with an exclamation of "****ING MARVEL!"

Last edited:
Johnny Bravo said:
:lol: stuff like this can normally be gotten out of your system with "****ING MARVEL!"
I'd love to be ****ING MARVEL! For starters there's Ms. Marvel. She's HOT. Then there's Captain Marvel aka Monica Rambeau. She's hot too. Then there's Marvel Girl... :mrgreen:

ourchair said:
I'd love to be ****ING MARVEL! For starters there's Ms. Marvel. She's HOT. Then there's Captain Marvel aka Monica Rambeau. She's hot too. Then there's Marvel Girl... :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol:

:drooling: :drooling:

1100 posts!!!

ourchair said:

Isn't that the Lesbian Captain Marvel?

Latest posts

Back