The Timeline Site

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
E and I have spent the past few weeks putting together a timeline-based website called TheTimelineSite.com which collects all the various and numerous timelines for various fictional properties...well, you know the drill.

Have about a dozen up so far, still doing a bit on tinkering and all that other stuff, but over the next few months I should have over 100 posted.

If you're interested in a particular fictional franchise and would like to see it timelined, let me know here and I'll look into it.

I'm working on a Fables timeline currently, but I have a number of others already done, just some are still in need of converting due to my phone's spreadsheet program not being compatible with Excel or Word in terms of Font (luckily the text transfers).

Captain France, Captain Canuck, know you guys will be interested in several. Ice, I've got a 24 timeline up, know you were a fan of that show.

So far I've got the following posted:

Babylon 5
Back to the Future
DC Cinematic Universe
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Mass Effect
Metal Gear
Paranormal Activity
StarCraft
The Elder Scrolls
Ultimate Marvel
Valiant Universe (VEI)
X-Men Cinematic Universe

I'll be posting the following in the next few weeks:

28 Days Later
A Song of Ice and Fire
Assassin's Creed
Batman (Arkham-verse video games and comic books)
Batman (Miller-verse: Year One, ASB&R, TDKR, etc)
Battlefield (Video Game series)
Bioshock
Borderlands
Buckaroo Banzai
Call of Duty
Castlevania
Contra
Dead Space
Diablo
Die Hard
Dragon Age
Fables
Fallout
Firefly/Serenity
Gears of War
God of War
Grand Theft Auto
Half-Life/Portal
James Bond 007 (Daniel Craig reboot)
Killzone
Metroid
Pirates of the Caribbean (Films/Video Games/Novels/Comics)
Resident Evil (Video Games)
Resistance
Rocky
Saw
Shrek
Spartacus (Starz TV series, novels, and comics)
Star Trek (Reboot/Alternate universe)
The Boondocks Saints
The Chronicles of Riddick
The Dark Tower
The Fast and the Furious
The Mummy & The Scorpion King
The Wheel of Time
Tom Clancy-verse (Jack Ryan novels, Rainbow Six/Splinter Cell games)
Tremors
View Askew (Kevin Smith films and comics)

...and those are just the likely popular ones. I've also got a very long and detailed Halo timeline comparable to the Ultimate Marvel or MCU timelines in terms of detail.

So visit the site.

We aim to make it a web traffic juggernaut. ;)

Interesting. I recently started a similar Tumblr site. However my progress is going a lot slower (with having a full time job and all). If I could make a suggestion, adding footnotes to your timelines to explain why some things are placed where they are could prove to be helpful. I know with mine that I make I tend not to trust information I find on the web just due to the fact they don't mark their sources.

Also, if you're interested in adding another contributor to the site I'd be glad to help! My main projects I'm working on currently are for the DCAU and the Horror-multiverse [Freddy/Jason/Alien/Predator/Evil Dead/Chucky/etc.](I plan treating the timeline similar to the way the official Zelda timeline is handled)

Latest posts

Back