The Incredible Hulk general Series discussion (Spoilers)

Re: The Incredible Hulk Series Discussion (Spoilers)

I didn't care if she survived. We still have that big loose end of Betty Ross/Nightmare going on. I wish someone would touch on that. Anyway the issue was pretty good... maybe it wasn't but I'm so glad this Planet Hulk **** is over and he's coming back.

Why settle for a human when you can have a hot space
babe?

So a friend of mine just told me that in a Marvel comic this week (I think it's Exiles),
She-Hulk discovers that Iron Man sent Hulk to another dimension forever and ever and a day, and proceeds to beat him. Iron Man then uses nanites and power inhibitors to turn her powers off forever and ever and a day, and dumps her some place.

Is this true? Becuase if it is... why didn't he use thse nanites and power inhibitors on Hulk?!?!?!?

Is this even explained?

Last edited:

So a friend of mine just told me that in a Marvel comic this week (I think it's Exiles),
She-Hulk discovers that Iron Man sent Hulk to another dimension forever and ever and a day, and proceeds to beat him. Iron Man then uses nanites and power inhibitors to turn her powers off forever and ever and a day, and dumps her some place.

Is this true? Becuase if it is... why didn't he use thse nanites and power inhibitors on Hulk?!?!?!?

Is this even explained?

Well, if it's in Exiles it's probably in an alternate dimension. No such thing happened in She-Hulk where
Jen and Tony did the nasty.

But...
why would an alternate Iron Man have nanites that can stop She-Hulk but not Hulk?

But...
why would an alternate Iron Man have nanites that can stop She-Hulk but not Hulk?

Maybe he developed the means after he sent hulk on his little trip?

Because he's no idiot he knows hulk will be pissed and after him when he returns.

Could also have something to do with the fact that even though Jen changes into She-Hulk she is still the same person but Banner changes into Hulk who is a totally different persona and in comparison to She-Hulk more powerful.

Wow Iron Man and Reed Richards are going down into the path of Super Villains. Two *******s that should be killed by Hulk.

Could also have something to do with the fact that even though Jen changes into She-Hulk she is still the same person but Banner changes into Hulk who is a totally different persona and in comparison to She-Hulk more powerful.

Or maybe Stark implanted them while they where having sex

But...
Because I think it's obvious she's not at the same power level as her cousin. And it's not just the science of it alone. It's the fact that Hulk is an entity of power all his own leagues beyound what Jennifer is.

So should there be a separate thread for WWH? It was all very She-Hulkcentric which was good and bad. The Chow kid annoys me but him hooking up with Hercules and Angel was awesome.

I think there should be. I have hopes for WWH, but I suspect it will fail.

The preview issue was good.

Latest posts

Back